zlatko95 is offline New Member

Advices on lean bulk

Hi guys, I'm thinking about the new winter bulk cycle to start in October.
    I was thinking about a lean bulk. I'm 5'10'' and 155lbs at 8% now.
    During last bulking cycle I was 190lbs but with a lot of bloat. Don't wanna do the same. I was on 4500-4800kcals per day, this year I'll drop to 3000-3500 kcals maximum.

I was thinking about doing or:
    1-10 500mg susta
    1-10 400mg eq
    1-10 150mg tren e
    1-4 30mg ed Turinabol

or

1-10 500mg susta
    1-10 300mg tren e
    1-4 40mg ed Turinabol

Aware from dbol due to its aromatization that cause me a little gyno, what do u think about? what would u do?

Thank you all

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What are your previous cycles?

My last cycle was
    400mg sus 1-10
    300mg tren a 4-10
    30mg win oral ed 1-4

I used dbol during last winter, but even if I was on AI, there was a little ball under my nipple... So I opted for T-bol

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Serious answer? Fix your diet. You can't bulk without food and 155lbs after an excessive firs cycle it's evident you don't eat enough.

What is your current bulking diet?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Serious answer? Fix your diet. You can't bulk without food and 155lbs after an excessive firs cycle it's evident you don't eat enough.

What is your current bulking diet?
    What are you saying? Did u read my post men? What about my diet? I was asking about cycle. This is not my first cycle, and if you read , I wrote that I was 190lbs during last bulk season , eating 4500-4800kcals per day...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatko95 View Post
    What are you saying? Did u read my post men? What about my diet? I was asking about cycle. This is not my first cycle, and if you read , I wrote that I was 190lbs during last bulk season , eating 4500-4800kcals per day...
    Whatever Mr Attitude.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Your cycle looks looks pretty bad - just sayin!

Where's your AI/HCG /DA?? Why aren't tou running your test two wks longer so the Tren e can clear???

Read this! It's clear you need to learn to eat and train - along w/planing a better cycle! What's your pct going to look like on this mess?

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You should be 190lbs now - after previous cycles is what BackInBlack is trying to get at.
    If you claim to have ate 4000+ cals everyday on your last cycle you must have been eating the total wrong foods, or are lieng.

After years of natural training and previous cycles you should be weighing alot more than 155 at 5ft10.

Ive had 3 cycles under my belt, ive not cycled for 2 years now and I weigh 190lbs im 5ft8, granted my bf% is quite high at the moment but I have kept alot of my muscle over the time (its just had a coating of fat recently

You've clearly had fake or under dosed gear, a poor diet, or you didnt train hard enough, how come you went from 190lbs down to 155? Thats a big loss dude, its almost losing 2 cycles worth of weight.

If you can tell us all of your previous cycles, how long you have trained and maybe a decent description of your on cycle diet as well as your off cycle diet, and how do you train?

Lets see where you have gone wrong and how you have failed to gain weight or lost a considerable amount.

We arent trying to put you down, just trying to help you, and something doesnt quite add up.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 08-20-2015 at 05:49 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zlatko95 View Post
    My last cycle was
    400mg sus 1-10
    300mg tren a 4-10
    30mg win oral ed 1-4

I used dbol during last winter, but even if I was on AI, there was a little ball under my nipple... So I opted for T-bol

You need to learn about ancillaries! They're plenty of preventative measures in place for this stuff...

Ancillary Reference Guide

Run low dose tamox IF you have a lump(an AI won't fix or reverse this, only a SERM(ralox too but tamox is just as good)!! Dosage would be 40mgs the first wk(frontloading it) then 20mgs thereon out - it takes time - so don't drop it if it does go away - Itll flare back up... And use this on top of your AI!!!

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    5'10 and 155 is baad man even at 8%
    honestly its so easy to be atleast 180 without any juice. and im not even exaggerating
    as for GYno sign, immediately start nolvadex at 40mg ED. it will go away in few days. then just continue with 20mg a day until end of cycle. then u can do your Regular PCt

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Serious answer? Fix your diet. You can't bulk without food and 155lbs after an excessive firs cycle it's evident you don't eat enough. What is your current bulking diet?
    I don't care what you say your calories are and your macro split is. The proof is in the pudding, BiB is right. From 190 to 155 means a serious diet problem. Just from your weight alone I can tell you're not experienced enough to use Tren . If you were you would've retained a lot more of the weight. I broke my hand at 190 and didn't even lose that much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Whatever Mr Attitude.
    You came here asking for help, don't get defensive or knowledgeable members like this guy^ won't help you. Do you want the truth or what you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Your cycle looks looks pretty bad - just sayin! Where's your AI/HCG /DA?? Why aren't tou running your test two wks longer so the Tren e can clear??? Read this! It's clear you need to learn to eat and train - along w/planing a better cycle! What's your pct going to look like on this mess? My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    I agree^

Listen to this and to the many others who are in agreeance.

Thread Information