pvthndl is offline New Member

Traveling with gear

I will be taking a couple of business trips next month that are 2-3 days. I can work my injections around the schedule, but I need to keep my 50 mg Winny going. Any bright ideas?

What about this one - buy some boxed grapefruit drinks. Inject the 25 mg Winny (2 per day) into a box and reseal it with a little duct tape. As long as you don't squeeze, I think that would be fine. Would the Winny break down in the juice over time?

I would like to avoid bringing the needle/syringe on board the plane.

Kraft is offline New Member

Are you kidding?

Your plan is flawed for two reasons:
    1. The winnie was designed for IM injections, therefore the effectiveness and potency of the drug is at best greatly reduced when consumed orally.
    2. The juice (especially grapefruit juice) is extremely acidic and will totally screw up its pH. With the pH changing, it changes the stability of the winnie. This will also degrade it's effectiveness.

Suggest maybe sending a friend who lives near where you are traveling your pins. IF you have balls, bring your pins with you (hell, they aint illegal!)
    Stash your amps in the bottom of a deodorant tube.

pvthndl is offline New Member
    I am planning of consuming the Winny orally - it doesn't make a difference in the absorbtion since it is water-based (at least that's what 20+ other threads here say). I agree that the PH of the juice may be a problem, but I don't know for sure. Again, I've read that Winny is best taken with grapefruit juice, so maybe the PH isn't a problem.

Worst comes to worst, I will just take things with and check the bag to make sure.

Kraft is offline New Member
    The only way to be ABSOLUTELY certain is to obtain a copy of the package insert. This is sometimes difficult to get due to the means of procurement. It should tell you pH range, the temperature range, and absorption rate (which I'm thinking would change if you drank it..but if 20 other threads tell you otherwise...).
    Anyway to take it, GOOD LUCK and be careful.

marx is offline Member
    Whooa, hold on here Kraft,

Winny consumed orally is just as effective as IM...

I'm not sure about how well it will hold up in grapefruit juice for a long period of time, but my advice would be to bring the amps in a checked bag, no need to bring pins, just drink it...

If you're worried about it being found, just drop the amps in a shampoo bottle or something, you'll figure something out, and if you're only flying domestic, you shouldn't have to worry about them checking you're checked bags...

Good luck,

marx

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    Man why be all complicated about this?

Options:

1) put the winny in a different CLEAN small air tight container. I would use a vitamin bottle or something.
    2) Get some winny pills, hell of a lot easier to hide.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok

get a jar of peanut butter hollow out enought room for your bottle and then put teh peanut butter back over the hole you dug out for the bottle glue the air tight seal back on and there you go

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that peanut butter idea sounds good. I emptied the stuff into contact solution bottles before

my friend smuggled

coke in a ziplock, but it in a shampoo bottle and filled the bottle back up w/ Pert to go down to cancun on spring break.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Anybody ever take amps or vials through airport security?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    partyboy was that pert or pert plus?

excees yea as had the stuff on me. Back in the day before all of this they werent ever going to pat you down or search you so it wasnt a problem. Really it shouldnt be now either just make sureyou dont have anything stupid on you to set off metal detector

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Wouldn't the top of the vial set of a metal detector? Or is packing it in checked luggage better?

take the metal off and duct tape the rubber down

marx is offline Member
    I thought the tops were Aluminum, but either way, i'd suggest checking them...

marx

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    get a big bar of soap and slice it in two and hollow it out put ur gear in it and wet the soap a bit and it will stick back together ! then wet the outside of the soap and rub the split line of the soap until the split line disappears ! bingo air tight and seemless and it has a fragrance ! i am taking some eph and clen on holiday soon and i am using this method !

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Good idea. I know for a fact the peanut butter will work. The soap thing sounds pretty cool too!

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    I think the best idea is to stuff the vials up your butt.
    You can fit a lot more vials up there than in a peanut butter jar.
    You can get at least 4 vials minimum. Plus you can have a nice
    sensation in your but on your travels.
    I like the idea. Try it!

As for the guy who smuggled coke into cancun, what a fuckin dork. Why would he smuggle drugs into an already drug filled country with TONS OF CHEAP COKE???? Guess he had his reasons, stupid risk to take tho. Like a million people in cancun would sell you coke.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by Adaptek
    I think the best idea is to stuff the vials up your butt.
    You can fit a lot more vials up there than in a peanut butter jar.
    You can get at least 4 vials minimum. Plus you can have a nice
    sensation in your but on your travels.
    I like the idea. Try it!

As for the guy who smuggled coke into cancun, what a fuckin dork. Why would he smuggle drugs into an already drug filled country with TONS OF CHEAP COKE???? Guess he had his reasons, stupid risk to take tho. Like a million people in cancun would sell you coke.
    4 vials in your ass??? i think id rather go with one of the other approaches but to each is own. as far as this whole cancun shit, the coke there is garbage, i know when we went down there we brought PLENTY with us. then again Partyboy and I are in NY, so it is some good shit we were bringing and definitley smarter than buying that shitty coke off the dirty mexicans down there. now the k in the pharmacies is a whole different story

marshdiggs is offline Junior Member
    OK, EVERYONE IS TALKING BOUT BRINGING TH E GEAR!?
    WHAT ABOUT THE PINS!
    I GOTTA LEAVE IN 2 WEEKS & WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO DO!???

Thread Information