Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mark woods

Thread: Upping dosage, current cycle updates

Brandontt26 is offline New Member

Upping dosage, current cycle updates

As of right now I am about 5 weeks into my tren ace test prop cycle. In the beginning I was having bad Pip, I was originally using 22g 1in needles doing 100mg of the tren and test EOD in same needle. Then I ordered 23g 1.5in needles and was having same pip but wasn't getting any lumps in glute like I originally was assuming because I was going deeper into muscle. I was heating the oil in a bowl with hot water and everything was completely sterile, injecting slow and steady every time. Then I got 25g 1.5in needles and now my pip is next to none, I barley feel anything. Still follow all same procedures, heating slow injection and massaging along with everything being sterile. So my conclusion is 1 that my muscles have gotten used to it, only been injecting glutes the past few weeks, quads killed me. And 2, the 25g needle is a lot nicer on the muscle.

So far I've gained 15lbs during this cycle, I've only went up 2%bf, as of right now I'm sitting at 12%bf. Weight is 179 as of 5 minutes ago. Height is 5"9-5"10 seems like it's different every time I get height and weight in the army.

So I keep reading everyone say they feel like a complete beast a few weeks into their cycle and feel more amped up and alert/awake, I feel none of that. I gained a nice bit in size and my arms are 1.5in bigger around but I feel nothing different mentally or in the gym. I know the gear is good I have 4 other friends using same source, my question is should I up my dosage?

Right now I'm doing 100mg of tren ace and 100mg of test prop EOD. If I did up my dosage should I keep the test the same and just up the tren? I really am only using the test to keep levels up so the tren doesn't kill my test levels. I know I'm going to hear about my age and all that I understand I am young, I've been working out for over 3 years I have a great diet and I'm doing everything as safe as I can aside from being young. Just want advice on the dosage really.

I appreciate any concerns and will listen but as of right now I plan to finish my 10 week cycle. Have noticed no side effects in the last few weeks, first couple weeks I was having fevers but that's gone away completely. Sex drive is the same as it was before I started cycle.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If your seeing good weight gains why increase the doseage? 15lbs is a great gain so far. You holding much water or does it appear to be quality mass gained from the tren ?

It sounds to me your having a very succesful cycle.
    If your still motivated mentaly for the gym etc just keep it going.

Although its nice i wouldnt worry if your not getting the extra gym mental motivation/feeling.

Your seeing gains so why adjust? Your sex drive and everything else is all good.
    Let your body grow on the lowest dose possible. Dont fix something that isnt broken

Im seeing good gains on test e 250 and tren e 200 at week 4, it makes me think shall i up the dose? But its just being greedy

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987
    If your seeing good weight gains why increase the doseage? 15lbs is a great gain so far. You holding much water or does it appear to be quality mass gained from the tren ? It sounds to me your having a very succesful cycle. If your still motivated mentaly for the gym etc just keep it going. Although its nice i wouldnt worry if your not getting the extra gym mental motivation/feeling. Your seeing gains so why adjust? Your sex drive and everything else is all good. Let your body grow on the lowest dose possible. Dont fix something that isnt broken Im seeing good gains on test e 250 and tren e 200 at week 4, it makes me think shall i up the dose? But its just being greedy Keep up the good work!
    Your right I guess I just want the "I'm pumped to go to the gym" feeling. But once I get to the gym I'm fine I go 5 days a week I'm on a good routine. But for me to even feel amped I have to drink 3 servings of c4 otherwise I almost feel like a slug.. I don't think I'm holding much water weight only because I can see the growth in muscle visually and also I was out training for a week and could only pin once during the week and it was 105+ every day and I also couldn't eat nearly as much as I should have been.(army food) so when I got home I weighed myself and only lost 2lbs. I was gaining fat fast when I started but I've upped my cardio and I lost most of it very fast. Now I just look and feel lean can see all abs clearly. Going to keep cycle the same, just wondering why I feel so sluggish

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Some days i feel sluggish but i drag myself to my weight training equipment and do it and i feel great once i start and dont want to stop, I also find the workouts that im not looking forward to I sit down afterwards and think "I enjoyed that"

It could be your diet?
    Make sure your getting enough clean carbs in your meals, and of course drinking plenty of water

First off, I agree with the above statement about your cycle working.
    You have put on 15lbs and 1.5 inches on your arms in 5 weeks and you want to increase your dose??? That's just full on YOLO.

Secondly, stop drinking 3 servings of preworkouts. Soon you'll need 4 servings, then 5. Where does it stop?

Try some black coffee.
    If tren and coffee isn't enough then you have problems.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 08-25-2015 at 08:15 AM.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    First off, I agree with the above statement about your cycle working.
    You have put on 15lbs and 1.5 inches on your arms in 5 weeks and you want to increase your dose??? That's just full on YOLO.

Secondly, stop drinking 3 servings of preworkouts. Soon you'll need 4 servings, then 5. Where does it stop?

Try some black coffee.
    If tren and coffee isn't enough then you have problems.
    tren does make you feel sluggish
    stronger yes but it does make you tired when you arent at the gym .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How did you feel on your previous cycles? Or is this your first ever cycle? At 20? And using tren ?

I hope you have a great PCT planned.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Blog Entries
    Judging by what i read i think your tren may be pretty badly underdosed because 5 weeks into a cycle 15 lb increase and 2% bf increase sounds nothing like properly dosed tren ace at 100mg eod ESPECIALLY at your weight where you have plenty of room to grow...

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Judging by what i read i think your tren may be pretty badly underdosed because 5 weeks into a cycle 15 lb increase and 2% bf increase sounds nothing like properly dosed tren ace at 100mg eod ESPECIALLY at your weight where you have plenty of room to grow...
    In 5 weeks he put on 5lbs of fat and 10lbs of LBM and you think his tren is underdosed?
    2lbs/week of LBM is not enough?
    How much weight should he have gained?

Blog Entries
    In 5 weeks he put on 5lbs of fat and 10lbs of LBM and you think his tren is underdosed?
    at 175 if he's using real tren eod at 100mg dosed properly for 3 lbs a week weight gain from prop and tren he should have experienced 0 BF% increase that is not enough weight gain in 5 weeks to have him gain any bf% if the tren ace is real...That is my conclusion...

Blog Entries
    don't you think in 5 weeks of eating in a surplus you can get the same exact results fat gain with some other weight with just 400mg prop at 175?? Well i do...He would also notice a more distinct look in his muscles

This is my first cycle, I have no idea of the tren is under dosed.. The source is pretty well known where I am from and everyone seems to be satisfied with it. I definitely did notice the fat I gained, not disgusting or anything just noticeable because I had low bf before starting cycle. I wasn't dirty bulking either I've been eating healthy and right before I even started the cycle. Only thing that changed in my diet was a little more carbs and protein. But I've had nice gains just don't know how they would compare to someone else my size doing same stuff with better tren.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    20 year old, doing tren for 1st cycle. You realize you're harming yourself?

Hope the military have a good health service...

You could have gained the same using test only lol

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandontt26 View Post
    This is my first cycle, I have no idea of the tren is under dosed.. The source is pretty well known where I am from and everyone seems to be satisfied with it. I definitely did notice the fat I gained, not disgusting or anything just noticeable because I had low bf before starting cycle. I wasn't dirty bulking either I've been eating healthy and right before I even started the cycle. Only thing that changed in my diet was a little more carbs and protein. But I've had nice gains just don't know how they would compare to someone else my size doing same stuff with better tren.
    this is why you do ONLY test on your first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandontt26 View Post
    the 1st pic was taken 4wks ago....2wks into 50mg/ed of tren-ace. the 2nd pic I took 5 minutes ago....6wks into my tren-ace run (now running 90mg/ed). you tell me if your gear is legit.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	day 1 tren 50mg-ed.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	159040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wk6 tren-mast 7.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	159041

Quote Originally Posted by free_at_last
    the 1st pic was taken 4wks ago....2wks into 50mg/ed of tren-ace. the 2nd pic I took 5 minutes ago....6wks into my tren-ace run (now running 90mg/ed). you tell me if your gear is legit.....
    Well your also running almost double the dosage as me, but yeah that looks about right I've had pretty good gains in these 5 weeks, mind you that's also with me being out in 100+ degrees training all the time.. So I loose and burn a lot of calories and when I'm out training we get shit food to eat..MRE's.. and when they're boiling in the sun all day and you are also, you have pretty much zero appetite

well just hang in there, bro! sounds like you're on the right track. it's a learning process, a lot of trial and error, and constant research/education. be leery of what "friends" tell you or try to sell you and, above all else, stay safe and have fun. good luck and thank you for your service!! God bless America!!

Quote Originally Posted by free_at_last
    well just hang in there, bro! sounds like you're on the right track. it's a learning process, a lot of trial and error, and constant research/education. be leery of what "friends" tell you or try to sell you and, above all else, stay safe and have fun. good luck and thank you for your service!! God bless America!!
    thanks bro appreciate it and yeah it's definitely a learning process. I had the gear for meabout 3 weeks before I even started cycle because I was researching. But thank you appreciate it man

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Ur training 5 days a week and running prop and ace in 105 degrees and you put on 15 lbs????like I said in your other thread bro your NOT running legit tren A...if your looking in the mirror everyday after 7 days of good gear and saying DAMN...I hate to break it to you it ain't tren A...your water gain to me looks like a typical 500mg of testosterone you don't look like your on tren and when you run it YOU WILL KNOW!
    free_at_last likes this.

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Are you sure you won't get a piss test? I was in the Marine Corps and we got regular piss tests. Almost always someone would pop positive for steroids . Just watch yourself, man.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You sure Your e2, prolactin and progesterone are ok? In my summer cycle didnt controll those and i gained size and strentgh, but when i trained the best feeling i could think of was to ly down and sleep. And i also swallowed tons of pre-kickers. Even clen did nothing to amp my eye of the tiger.

5 weeks!--time for bloods....its the only way to find out causes and status.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-09-2015 at 07:23 AM.

Thread Information