Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mark woods

Thread: Stack help, sustanon, deca and eq

matts4x4 is offline New Member

Stack help, sustanon, deca and eq

Stats 38 yo, 195lbs, 6.1". Low body fat with only issue being some around the belly thanks to the flavor of shiner. Currently in Gym 4 to 5 times a week, some running to keep cardio up.

Did a few cycles back in my 20s and haven't in my 30s. Looking just to put on some extra size. definition comes pretty easy due to my build.

Have 10cc of Sustanon
    Have 10cc of Deca
    Have 50cc of EQ

Just looking for some good advise on how to stack it with best results. Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated. Looking to treat it as novice or intermediate so not looking for a beast mode stack.

Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What strength are your compounds? Im guessing the sustanon is 250mg, deca 200mg and eq is 200mg?

Theres so many different strengths and blends now we cant guess.

I would have thought you may need 20cc of deca and sustanon to go with your 50cc of eq

What were your previous cycles consisting of? (Compounds and doseages please)

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    You don't need advice from any experts fella,a fairly inexperienced user will tell you that u need more test,some ancillaries and 2 read the stickies on planning your first cycle..good luck
    jdc91gt likes this.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Agree with mark^^^. You don't have enough gear; you probably wouldn't want to stack all three together; you need AI and PCT. Best of luck!

Kramer33 is offline Junior Member
    That's a lot of EQ. I'd say to get more test and break your supply into 2-3 cycles.

Don't forget the PCT

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Paying attention to halflives is important. Sustanon has 2-3 days esters and 7-14 days esters but most slow esters. Injecting two times a week is important.
    Deca 6 days and once a week will work, but two shots even better.

You dont have to do 4 shots. I Guess were are talking about 250 mg/ml so you just mix those two in the same syringe.
    O,5 ml from the deca and 0,5 ml from the sus. Two times a week. It will give you 500 mgs a week for ten weeks.

Personally i dont like EQ cause its det most dangerous roid for HCT. I would leave it.
    If you must, you can add 300 mg EQ week 1-5 and stop cause its 12 days halflive and you wont have eq running in your body for eternity.
    I never tried eq, but ive red that to feel it without running it for many weeks, its important to frontload. Meaning, if you go with 400 mg a week, on your first day you do 900 mgs. Look it up:-)

And check your blood at week 5, specially if you go with EQ. Perhaps you need to donate.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-27-2015 at 03:05 AM.

Thread Information