ethan1078 is offline Junior Member

Infection or Abscess? or just swelling

Two days ago i injected 1.2ml of test e (250mg/ml ) and 0.8ml of deca (250ml/ml)

it wasn't a very good injection this time, aspirated and used alcohol swabs though but i think i accidentally put weight on the glute and it hurt like a bitch, took roughly 30seconds to inject the 2ml ( all in same syringe) left the needle in for 10 seconds after to the let the oil seep away from the needle, not much blood or anything after i pulled it out. yesterday i noticed it was hard as a rock so i've been putting a heat pack on it and massaging it, its now all red around the area, not sure if its from the heatpack though?

would rather not go see a doctor as they're allways f*ckwits about it when you tell them you're using AAS, hospital isn't any better either, i don't feel sick or anything, ass just hurts to the touch, any suggestions?

jnt29904 is offline New Member
    Was this your first inject with this gear? If not, how long has it been since you first broke the seal on your vials? I have had this happen to me a few times, minus the red. I have had minor pink tint and warm to the touch and it never ended up being anything but a pain in the butt for 5-7 days. Me personally, I wouldn't worry about it unless it persists past a week, gets a deeper red or the pain becomes unbearable. I will say I wouldn't worry about what the Dr thinks either and just go see about an anti-biotic if it doesn't go away. This is another reason why I love TRT clinics, no judgement from the Drs and staff.

ethan1078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnt29904 View Post
    Was this your first inject with this gear? If not, how long has it been since you first broke the seal on your vials? I have had this happen to me a few times, minus the red. I have had minor pink tint and warm to the touch and it never ended up being anything but a pain in the butt for 5-7 days. Me personally, I wouldn't worry about it unless it persists past a week, gets a deeper red or the pain becomes unbearable. I will say I wouldn't worry about what the Dr thinks either and just go see about an anti-biotic if it doesn't go away. This is another reason why I love TRT clinics, no judgement from the Drs and staff.
    4th pin so the seal has been open for 2 weeks roughly, i might give it a week and see how it goes, also what is a TRT clinic?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Good chance you nicked a nerve or slightly cut the muscle with the pin when moving. 4th pin in can't see it being dirty gear as it would have giving you trouble from the first pin.

Keep a eye on it though if yiu feel you do need to see the doc just say it was b12 you pinned keep a eye on your temp as well lump size redness ect.

Thread Information