Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Advice needed. Test E, Tren E, Dbol cycle

Bigev11 is offline New Member

Advice needed. Test E, Tren E, Dbol cycle

So ive been training at the gym for about 15 years now and using anabolic steroids for about 8 years, on and off but in the last 12 months ive changed my diet and my lifestyle because i want to pack on some serious muscle and keep it this time.

Ive been researching all the forums online for the last 8 months or so for advice and opinions and i finally decided it was time to sign up and get involved personally.

I have completed 6 cycles, which have included the use of dbol , adrol, test e, tren e and deca , all in relatively low doses, and with minimum PCT (i know this is completely stupid of me but at the time i was just relying on friends advice and only since i started my research ive realised the risk ive taken, luckily have had no noticeable sides).

My most recent course was around 12 weeks ago and it consisted of 1ml test e, 1ml deca for 10 weeks, Nolva 40/40/40/40 for PCT and have recovered fine.

My stats are as follows..

Age - 26

Height - 6'2"

Weight - 96KG

BF - 12-15%

I have recently purchased 2x10ml test e 300, 2x10ml tren e 250, 50x dbol 10mg, 4 weeks worth of clomid.

I am planning on running the course as follows..

Weeks 1-4 - 2x dbol ED

Weeks 1-12 - 2ml tren, injecting mon and thurs (pyramid at start and finish for 2 weeks)

Weeks 1-14 - 1.8ml test, injecting mon and thurs (pyramid at start and finish for 2 weeks)

Weeks 14-18 - Clomid 50/50/50/50

I have tried sourcing other items such as HCG , Nolva, Arimidex , Aromasin , Caba, Letro and as i live in Australia, it is basically impossible to source anything in my area (or atleast my friendship circles) other than Clomid.

I am also taking protein, carbs, zinc tablets, multivitamins and creatine daily.

My questions are as follows, and any advice or opinions from more experienced users would be appreciated.

1. Does this cycle sound like its structured well?

2. Will Clomid be sufficient for a course of this size? (considering ive never had any sides that i noticed in my past courses. No gyno, ED, acne)

3. Does it matter that my test and tren are almost identical in dosages? (ive read that half of the community thinks test should be more than tren and the other half disagree, so i figured similar dosages was a happy medium)

4. Is there anything else I could buy over the counter or from a supplement store to help in my cycle and recovery?

I apologize in advance if i have not included any information which is required, as this is my first post to your site.

Thankyou for your time.

Anyone?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    what dose of tren did you use the last time?
    your going for 500mg of tren e per week? Thats alot
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 08-26-2015 at 06:10 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The cycle is fine but aromasin or armidex would be nice to throw in. Personally I would wait until I got some.
    As for your PCT, it's doable. 10 years ago all everyone ran was clomid. I would perfect Nolva but if its not possible it's not possible
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Maybe you should get some liversupport, especially for the kickstart. NAC is a good Choice.
    You should also pay attention to your HCT for this one. Bloodwork pre, mid and 6 weeks after pct is very important when doing a cycle like this. Google how to keep Your hct in range. A few good tricks there. Study hct. Its the most dangerous value.

thatgymdude is offline New Member
    What are the real dosages? 2ml of 100mg is not the same of 2ml of 200mg.

1. I would take more frequent shots during the week. I personally don't like doing it only twice a week

2. No idea, I never use Clomid or any PCT stuff. I am gyno-free and don't have acne problems

3. No, it doesn't matter.

4. If you are going with 500mg of tren the best thing you can get is something to help with insomnia. 5HTP and Melatoniun are good choices.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987
    Have you used tren before? If so what doseage? your going for 500mg of tren e per week? Thats alot
    Yeah I've used tren e once before at 375 a week (gear was tren e 250, 1.5 per week) and had zero sides and great gains so I decided to up it by .5 per week this time.

Quote Originally Posted by PT
    The cycle is fine but aromasin or armidex would be nice to throw in. Personally I would wait until I got some. As for your PCT, it's doable. 10 years ago all everyone ran was clomid. I would perfect Nolva but if its not possible it's not possible
    Yeah I've asked everyone I know and the half that actually know what it is reckons I won't need it. They said that it will make the course more tolerable but that it's not necessary as long as I don't mind the potential of a few temporary sides

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Maybe you should get some liversupport, especially for the kickstart. NAC is a good Choice. You should also pay attention to your HCT for this one. Bloodwork pre, mid and 6 weeks after pct is very important when doing a cycle like this. Google how to keep Your hct in range. A few good tricks there. Study hct. Its the most dangerous value.
    I'll look into the NAC you've mentioned. I have only ever used milk thistle in the past but have recently been told it's useless. I've tried buying LIV52 But unfortunately I can't buy it in Australia.
    The blood work is a good idea and it's a step I've never actually taken so thanks for the advice, I'll look into it asap

Quote Originally Posted by thatgymdude
    What are the real dosages? 2ml of 100mg is not the same of 2ml of 200mg. 1. I would take more frequent shots during the week. I personally don't like doing it only twice a week 2. No idea, I never use Clomid or any PCT stuff. I am gyno-free and don't have acne problems 3. No, it doesn't matter. 4. If you are going with 500mg of tren the best thing you can get is something to help with insomnia. 5HTP and Melatoniun are good choices.
    What do you mean? I thought that 2ml per week of say tren 250 equates to 500mg of tren in total for the week?
    To be honest I'm dreading doing it twice a week! Haha. In the past I've only ever injected once a week (even with short esters because I didn't know any better) but I thought that using Tren Enanthate , that injecting twice a week would be recommended rather than ed for Tren Acetate. I could be wrong though as I'm still learning.
    I will try to buy some of the 5htp and melatoniun from the chemist on the weekend because insomnia is something that I suffer from occasionally even without gear

I mean try to calculate your dosage using mg, instead of ml. It's easier to keep track of how much you are supposed to take. Different brands can contain different ammounts, so for example boldenone 250 contains 250mg per 1ml and boldenone 300 contains 300mg per 1ml.

For short esters I usually take my shots on alternate days. Works better for me. And if you have imsomnia then you will the real thing coming when tren starts to kick Tren is really good but I avoid taking it for too long because it really messes with my mood, sleep, anxiety and anger. I used tren ace on my last contest prep and I had some really good results, but my head was so ****ed up that I was really having a hard time to follow my diet and not have cheat meals.

Hope it helps mate!

Quote Originally Posted by thatgymdude
    I mean try to calculate your dosage using mg, instead of ml. It's easier to keep track of how much you are supposed to take. Different brands can contain different ammounts, so for example boldenone 250 contains 250mg per 1ml and boldenone 300 contains 300mg per 1ml. For short esters I usually take my shots on alternate days. Works better for me. And if you have imsomnia then you will the real thing coming when tren starts to kick Tren is really good but I avoid taking it for too long because it really messes with my mood, sleep, anxiety and anger. I used tren ace on my last contest prep and I had some really good results, but my head was so ****ed up that I was really having a hard time to follow my diet and not have cheat meals. Hope it helps mate!
    Yeah I see what you mean now and it makes a lot of sense. I'm going to try to source some Aromasin /arimidex for whilst I'm on cycle and possibly for pct also. I really want some hcg but everyone I've asked about it has never been able to get it so I guess that's not an option. I do however have someone who reckons they can get prami so I think I'll hold off on starting this course until I am a bit more sorted. Is it true that nolva isn't recommended when using tren, due to the kind of gyno it produces? And that's why most people recommend clomid for tren pct?

I don't use Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) for gyno because I did the gyno sugery a few years ago, so now I don't have to worry as I will never have this kind of problem again But yes, people do take Tamox to avoid having gyno issues. You can probably check that with someone on a similar condition.

Anastrozol is good to take during and after a cycle. Even thought I am gyno free I get some serious sensibility issues if I don't take it so I always leave a good bunch here in stock. And about HCG , I personally don't take it because I never do PCT, but instead I use the blast/cruise method. PCT is the worst idea ever if you are planning to keep cycling.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgymdude View Post
    I don't use Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) for gyno because I did the gyno sugery a few years ago, so now I don't have to worry as I will never have this kind of problem again
    Be careful as this is not true. Gyno can return even after surgery.

Not if the glandule is fully removed. Some people get partial removal and on this case it is true.

My surgeon assured that he did the full removal and after so many cycles I never had any kind of problems, so I'm good with it.
    Last edited by thatgymdude; 08-27-2015 at 04:43 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgymdude View Post
    Not if the glandule is fully removed. Some people get partial removal and on this case it is true.

My surgeon assured that he did the full removal and after so many cycles I never had any kind of problems, so I'm good with it.
    OK, ussually the glandule is not fully removed. Still you should control your estrogen, theres plenty other complications of not managing e2.
    thatgymdude likes this.

Irish_muscle is offline Junior Member
    26 years of age and 15 years training and 8 years on steroids ? So you started with 18?? And training with 11???
    Is a typo or I've missed something?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_muscle
    26 years of age and 15 years training and 8 years on steroids? So you started with 18?? And training with 11??? Is a typo or I've missed something? Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Nah no typo. I've always idolised my older brother so when he started lifting weights in year 10, I started in year 6 (I was almost 6 foot in year 6 and over 70kg) I know in hindsight that I shouldn't have started so young but only ever did light weights focusing on endurance for the first few years. And yes I did my first course when I was 18 (250mg test per week for 10 weeks) once again, in hindsight I realise how stupid this was but at the time I had no idea what I was doing. All the courses I've done, except the last few years have been small and stayed away from the heavier compounds but now that I'm at a reasonable age and am prepared to research and take PCT seriously, I want to do a larger course than I have in the past. I'm also not concerned with my past use (or abuse) as I've had my blood tests done and my natural test is a lot higher than most people (always suffered from acne and excessive sweating growing up) but the plus side was that even when I'm not training I still am bigger than most of my friends

Thread Information