Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jdc91gt
  • 1 Post By nate10

Thread: Getting labral shoulder tear sugery soon. Tb500?

nate10 is offline Associate Member
    So im getting a mri with artogram next week to make 100% sure i got labral tear, but i got a good doc and hes almost sure it is by looking at my old mri and my new xray. Anyways im thinking of running tb500. Question is , should i run it right off the bat after surgery? Or should i start when i start therapy or after i start slowing working out again? Never ran this type of thing. So not sure how it works. Heard 2mg 2x week is normal dose for 6 weeks but idk what to do as in mainting at lower dose and stuff, i cant run toooo much of it or tooo long because its little expensive (r u i). And is it im or sub q? Does it come in liquid form or powder to mix like hcg ? Do i have to run anything else with it? Thanks!
    Last edited by nate10; 08-27-2015 at 01:10 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    After surgery is done - start it - there is a member that just had this done and ran tb500 and said it gave him full ROM back - idk when he started - maybe b4 the surgery so it's in your system - I know you've gotta run it for at least a few months

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    After surgery is done - start it - there is a member that just had this done and ran tb500 and said it gave him full ROM back - idk when he started - maybe b4 the surgery so it's in your system - I know you've gotta run it for at least a few months
    alright thanks man, heard 2mg twice week is good enaugh and 2mg once every 2 weeks or even once month is good maintance dose. Will probly run 4mg a week first day after surgery.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I've had both shoulders done for labral repair and cuff. My right one 8 years ago and my left one Oct 2014. I did not use TB500 for right shoulder; I did for left shoulder.

First, here is TimesRoman's log on TB500: Roman's TB-500 log...........

Second, I did 9 weeks of TB500. 4mg first week followed by 2mg the remaining 8 weeks. Doc told me I was a month ahead of schedule at 12 weeks of rehab. Gained full ROM by 16 weeks (if I recall timing). Aside, my surgery 8 years prior went very well too. But, I can't attest that the TB500 was the actually difference maker, but I wanted to take no chances and gain any advantage I could in rehabbing. I felt like it worked.

Third, I started TB500 five days after surgery.

Fourth, I didn't use R U I products, but there are plenty out there.

I would definitely use it again. Best of luck!
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc91gt
    I've had both shoulders done for labral repair and cuff. My right one 8 years ago and my left one Oct 2014. I did not use TB500 for right shoulder; I did for left shoulder. First, here is TimesRoman's log on TB500: Roman's TB-500 log........... Second, I did 9 weeks of TB500. 4mg first week followed by 2mg the remaining 8 weeks. Doc told me I was a month ahead of schedule at 12 weeks of rehab. Gained full ROM by 16 weeks (if I recall timing). Aside, my surgery 8 years prior went very well too. But, I can't attest that the TB500 was the actually difference maker, but I wanted to take no chances and gain any advantage I could in rehabbing. I felt like it worked. Third, I started TB500 five days after surgery. Fourth, I didn't use R U I products, but there are plenty out there. I would definitely use it again. Best of luck!
    hey man thanks for the reply, thats alot of good info , thats same reason i want to do it im nt 100% trusted that it will work but i want any advantage i can take to cure faster and get full rom , ik i stil got a lot of yeara of bbuilding ahead of me and this aint gonna stop me. But anyways got some questions how did u use it? Heard u can use sub q or im? And its like hgh, hcg right? U have to mix bac water with it then shoot it up? And if u dnt mind me asking if u can dm me what brand or site u used? Thanks bro!

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    I had surgery 2 weeks ago. I've been pinning mine 2 mg / e3d for the first 3 weeks and then 2 mg for another 3 weeks. I've been pinning it with my HCG in the same stick.

MisterRogers is offline Junior Member
    I started the day after surgery and followed roman's log my surgery was on May 13 and I have had full rom back for quit some time now and making great gains in the gym

Quote Originally Posted by MisterRogers
    I started the day after surgery and followed roman's log my surgery was on May 13 and I have had full rom back for quit some time now and making great gains in the gym
    great to hear that , gives me more hope , cuzz im so worried that i wont be 100% again , but i will give my guts at therapy and etc... Thanks for the input
    MisterRogers likes this.

vic1778 is offline Junior Member
    I have a 10 MG Vial of TB 500, My question is, I added 1 ML of Bacteriostatic water to the vial. How do I get a 2MG draw from an insulin needle....

Thread Information