• 1 Post By Joco71
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By carbman

Thread: warming the oil

carbman is offline Junior Member

warming the oil

Hello!

I just want to know how many here warm their amps before sucking the oil?

I dont do it myself becouse I think injecting little slower goes easier if there is not so much viscosity adn the oil is colder. But is there any change that the juice has crystallized and I should warm it for that reason just for sure. Or is the crystallization so visible that I should see it with naked eye? I'm glad if somebody with knowledge answer my question. I overthing many times too much so I want to settle my mind about this thing!

Thanks!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I draw my oil then put a new pin on ready for injecting (keep the protective casing on) i keep the barrel with my drawn oil in my fist for a couple of minutes to warm it, remove the case, wipe and inject slowly

I never warm the amps, by the time you draw and wipe etc it probably will go cool in that time. Plus i like storing my gear at room temp not heating it then cooling it then heating it etc

Tänks for reply. so no need to worry about any crystallizition?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    no heat will not make it crash, I warm my whole vial just stick it under the sink on hot as it will go and by the time you go to pin it will be the right temp

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I don't add heat. Never had the need. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    no heat will not make it crash, I warm my whole vial just stick it under the sink on hot as it will go and by the time you go to pin it will be the right temp
    I meant is there any change that I don't get all te juice from the vial if it has crystallized before I suck it. Does it has any effect to the juice whether I warm it or not? To put it simple why do you warm it?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I draw my oil then put a new pin on ready for injecting (keep the protective casing on) i keep the barrel with my drawn oil in my fist for a couple of minutes to warm it, remove the case, wipe and inject slowly

I never warm the amps, by the time you draw and wipe etc it probably will go cool in that time. Plus i like storing my gear at room temp not heating it then cooling it then heating it etc
    I like heating my oil up - it's not needed but (I use a heating pad) warm it draw it - change pins(don't wipe the spike w/anything - it has a slick/& sterile coating over it - put it in a plastic bag(back under the heat - 10min) then pin - the heat makes it smoother to inject imo(and w/a25g spike Cyp/& nandrolone are a lil thicker...
    Joco71 and carbman like this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I like heating my oil up - it's not needed but (I use a heating pad) warm it draw it - change pins(don't wipe the spike w/anything - it has a slick/& sterile coating over it - put it in a plastic bag(back under the heat - 10min) then pin - the heat makes it smoother to inject imo(and w/a25g spike Cyp/& nandrolone are a lil thicker...
    I do the same and it works famously.IMO
    NACH3 likes this.

Billegitimate is offline Junior Member
    With my wife's hairdryer in the sink. The curve of the sink traps the vial and keeps the dryer pointed at it. 30-40 seconds is enough to get it quite warm for this "impossible" draws into a 31g 5/16 insulin syringe that takes less than a minute.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbman View Post
    Hello!

I just want to know how many here warm their amps before sucking the oil?

I dont do it myself becouse I think injecting little slower goes easier if there is not so much viscosity adn the oil is colder. But is there any change that the juice has crystallized and I should warm it for that reason just for sure. Or is the crystallization so visible that I should see it with naked eye? I'm glad if somebody with knowledge answer my question. I overthing many times too much so I want to settle my mind about this thing!

Thanks!

I use an 18 or 20g to draw with and those pull fast enough for me. I inject with a 25g

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I use an 18 or 20g to draw with and those pull fast enough for me. I inject with a 25g
    So you don't warm amps at all?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    yes amps or vials you don't have to but it makes for an easier pin

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    I heat mine in a bowl of hot water for about 5 mins. The density of it clearly changes when it's warm, it's a lot more liquidy.. Also injects a lot easier when warm IMO

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    Depends on what pins I have. If I have like 27's or higher I'll warm it up.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I used to heat my oil before pinning.
    Now I find that it's a complete waste of time and if done wrong can add another chance to contaminate things.

I like to get it over w/ as quickly as possible, used to take me 10-15 minutes to prep heat and pin, now I'm down to about 2 minutes and thats injecting slowly w/ a 25g.
    carbman likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I just choose to not piss around, warm the oil when in the syringe with a clenched fist to take the chill off it.

Never had 1 problem with infection or any pip.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 08-29-2015 at 06:11 AM.
    carbman likes this.

Yes thanks for all you guys! I decided not to warm those magic liquids becouse I really don't need to. I use 25g or 24g for 2 ml, and 27g for 1 ml syringe and it goes very smoothy without warming and making things too complicated.
    DrewZ likes this.

Thread Information