Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Length of PCT and break before next cycle

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Length of PCT and break before next cycle

About 5 weeks ago I began PCT following my first cycle. I used test and deca , on the recommendation of some folks at the gym who used this for a first cycle. I realize that this is not considered good for a first cycle, which should be test only.

In any event, I got good results, and I feel that the PCT should be right on track to be 100% pre-cycle by the 8th week (from the feel of strength, energy and libido).

My cycle was 12 weeks. Should the PCT be 12 weeks, or 8? Do I need a break of "nothing" between PCT and the second cycle, or can one go from PCT to cycle #2?

Thank you in advance.

Synhax is offline Associate Member
    not an expert just finished my 1st cycle, but from what I read PCT recommendation is usually 4-5 wks only, you don't need to be on PCT for 12wks i dont think.

As for your next cycle, people seem to recommend you wait the amount of time of your previous cycle+PCT. So if you ran a 12wk cycle+ 2wk wait+ 5wk PCT, then you should wait around 4-5months after the end of your PCT to start another cycle. Some people go by blood work instead, and might start a little earlier than that if everything is back to baseline, but that still probably takes 2 months after PCT is finished. Someone with more experience can chime in on this.

You can run stimulants between cycles such as Clen of ECA to help with weight loss and prevent muscle waste since they are not anabolic , just need to watch blood pressure. Im thinking of doing this right after my PCT.

Hope that helps.

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    I'm thinking the same thing about clen during that gap.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    4 week pct you can add it to 5 if you feel you need it cause of the deca . Get some blood tests 8 weeks after you finish to see where you are at. It is posable to do everything right and still not recover. A mate of mine took 6 months to recover.

Time on + pct = time off if you want to be on the safe side.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313
    About 5 weeks ago I began PCT following my first cycle. I used test and deca, on the recommendation of some folks at the gym who used this for a first cycle. I realize that this is not considered good for a first cycle, which should be test only. In any event, I got good results, and I feel that the PCT should be right on track to be 100% pre-cycle by the 8th week (from the feel of strength, energy and libido). My cycle was 12 weeks. Should the PCT be 12 weeks, or 8? Do I need a break of "nothing" between PCT and the second cycle, or can one go from PCT to cycle #2? Thank you in advance.
    no you need a break. Time on plus pct equals time off. I hope you ran the test a week or two longer then the deca because of the active life of the deca?
    Euroholic likes this.

Thread Information