Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By free_at_last

Thread: Test Prop starting point

Gustopho is offline New Member

Test Prop starting point

I just turned 35. Have done some moderate continuous lifting in the past. Followed a couple different workouts I got off another website and really enjoyed it. Recently bought a house and had a baby with my wife. I was promoted and lost my scheduling flexibility and quit going to the gym all together. I recently had the opportunity to get my hands on a complete TEST PROP cycle and want to know what to expect in terms of results after a full 8 or 12 week cycle starting with the below body... I know diet and routine will factor in so let's go with I do the proper diet and training. I'm just trying to get a general idea of Props ability on a body like mine starting out. Thanks allot to all who answer. If you know of others who started off similar to me and have pics I would love to see them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150830_125602-1.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	287.2 KB 
ID:	159084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150830_125616-1.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	237.4 KB 
ID:	159085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150830_125630-1.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	159086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150830_130030.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	620.6 KB 
ID:	159087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150830_130045-1.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	159088
    Last edited by Gustopho; 08-30-2015 at 12:09 PM.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well first off congrats on the house and baby...but the honest answer fella is that this a marathon and not a sprint...your bf is high nothing a good diet and training won't sort out but steriods at this point is only gonna cause more harm than good imo...good luck tho fella!

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Well first off congrats on the house and baby...but the honest answer fella is that this a marathon and not a sprint...your bf is high nothing a good diet and training won't sort out but steriods at this point is only gonna cause more harm than good imo...good luck tho fella!
    this^^

I was actually contemplating the best way to say what mark said....looks like he beat me to it. sorry gusto, but my recommendation is to dial in your training and diet, shed some BF first. IMO you're nowhere near ready for AAS, even a test-only cycle. that doesn't mean they aren't in your future, but right now I suggest you focus on natural gains.
    NACH3 likes this.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing I can say that I disagree with is that you both are claiming it's an opinion, and I'd rather say it's a fact you are going to have issues if you don't do some work first. I started my first cycle at 18% bf, slightly above where is recommended, and I've had a hell of a time controlling estrogen. For you it would be a nightmare. And I think you can make significant improvement with just diet and training. Please be wise and follow what's recommended.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    The only thing I can say that I disagree with is that you both are claiming it's an opinion, and I'd rather say it's a fact you are going to have issues if you don't do some work first. I started my first cycle at 18% bf, slightly above where is recommended, and I've had a hell of a time controlling estrogen. For you it would be a nightmare. And I think you can make significant improvement with just diet and training. Please be wise and follow what's recommended.
    Good man...you admit here that you were overweight when you started but you went ahead a did it anyway seems hypocritical that you want people to follow whats recommended no???I disagree with your comment as you make no sense at all...like I said at his bf it's a bad idea for alot of reasons.if you have nothing productive to say to HELP the op I'd say nothing at all.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    OP - listen to the advice given - your bf will is way to high to cycle safely - your aromatization rate will be much higher due to the extra bf you have on you... You'll most likely have a miserable time and not a success at all - the lower your bf is the better cycle and less sides you have - not to mention diet and training account for 85-90% of your gains...

Check out our diet/nutrition section as well as our training sections - get these squared away and you'll be on your way - GL

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    As you stated, you stopped going to the gym all together.. If I were you I would get on a routine first with a good diet and see where that takes you. If you just go ahead and start cycle now with no routine, no diet then you'll find yourself randomly going to the gym maybe once twice a week, trying to eat healthy and diet right but failing, and relying on the steroid to do all the work. If you don't have a good diet in place and a good training schedule your just going to end up gaining more weight in fat. That's my advice to you.

Gustopho is offline New Member
    THANK YOU TO YOU ALL. I came here for advice to follow, not just see and disregard. Im sure you have all given input and had the OP do it anyway, which is pretty shitty. Like I said, I just bought a home and had a baby, and from what you are all saying and what I have read about increased side effects with where my bidy is at now, I can wait.

I'm going to do some serious reading on this forum and prepare before I dive in. Hopefully by then I can have a good foundation, body and brain!

Thanks again for the advise and also I wanted to point out that I appreciate everyone's etiquette in educating me rather than telling me to go ef myself for not knowing everything there is to know. That's what these forums are for and you guys do a hell of a good job!

Gonna start natural and check in weekly with progress if you guys are willing, I would love in-flight along the way. Not every single thread, but when you feel necessary.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    Take advantage of the deal you have and hold onto it until you're leaner.

Kramer33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustopho View Post
    and from what you are all saying and what I have read about increased side effects with where my bidy is at now, I can wait.

I'm going to do some serious reading on this forum and prepare before I dive in. Hopefully by then I can have a good foundation, body and brain!

Gonna start natural and check in weekly with progress if you guys are willing, I would love in-flight along the way. Not every single thread, but when you feel necessary.
    Good idea. I weighed 285 two years ago, and >25% BF. I'd had two back surgeries and had been out of the gym for over a year. Trust me, you can get their with clean diet and hard, consistent exercise. The gear is for when you have made it 90% of the way, and have plateaued.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Gear should just be used in bodybuilding by people who live the bodybuilding lifestyle. Do this this winther and when the spring comes maybe you are ready for a bad ass summer.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-02-2015 at 03:15 AM.

Thread Information