Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: injecting on same place alternatively!

abhisingh0823 is offline New Member

injecting on same place alternatively!

my trainer is helping me on my first cycle so he does the injecting part for me. ''Test dose'' twice a week, alternatively on both butt. he says its not a big deal to inject in same place .should i switch to other body parts rather punishing my both butts alternatively.?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    There should be only 1 shot per week in each bodypart.
    So, yes its ok to do each glute once per week.

Maybe you should learn how to inject yourself.

Whats the complete protocol you are following?

aurelian87 is offline New Member
    i am on week six of first cycle and injecting only in quads no problems so far.

he gives me recommended dose of a short ester test, twice a week . Monday and thursday. Results are good so far gained 3.5 kg/7.7lb in 12 days it's fine or u think there should be a change?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abhisingh0823 View Post
    he gives me recommended dose of a short ester test, twice a week . Monday and thursday. Results are good so far gained 3.5 kg/7.7lb in 12 days it's fine or u think there should be a change?
    If its short ester, testosterone propionate , it needs to be injected every other day, to maintain more stabilised serum levels. Twice a week is the protocol for enanthate or cypionate of testosterone .

You dont even know the quantity sombody is injecting inside you? Sounds reckless.

Furthermore you need to take a aromataze inhibitor (AI) to reduce the estrogen build up and should also take HCG 250 2xweek to reduce testis shrinkage and for a faster recovery.

Im afraid to ask what kind of PCT its programmed...

Seems to me that your clueless about something that can mess up your hormones for life, speccially if you are under 25 years old.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

If its short ester, testosterone propionate , it needs to be injected every other day, to maintain more stabilised serum levels. Twice a week is the protocol for enanthate or cypionate of testosterone .

You dont even know the quantity sombody is injecting inside you? Sounds reckless.

Furthermore you need to take a aromataze inhibitor (AI) to reduce the estrogen build up and should also take HCG 250 2xweek to reduce testis shrinkage and for a faster recovery.

Im afraid to ask what kind of PCT its programmed...

Seems to me that your clueless about something that can mess up your hormones for life, speccially if you are under 25 years old.
    Actualy i trust him alot as he is a national level bodybuilder thats y did not asked him deeply. But reading your suggestions i was encouraged to ask him. He gives a test e weekely dose 500mg in to two part, monday 250 mg and thursday 250mg. PCT will start after2 weeks containing nolva and Clomid. And thing about A.I , he said if i feel symptom of gyneco then he will give arimidex 0.5mg EOD.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=abhisingh0823;7098873]Actualy i trust him alot as he is a national level bodybuilder thats y did not asked him deeply. But reading your suggestions i was encouraged to ask him. He gives a test e weekely dose 500mg in to two part, monday 250 mg and thursday 250mg. PCT will start after2 weeks containing nolva and Clomid. And thing about A.I , he said if i feel symptom of gyneco then he will give arimidex 0.5mg EOD.[/QUOTE]

He's wrong! You should be taking an AI from the start! He's a pro, huh?!?!

I also agree w/BB as to why aren't you injecting yourself... Don't rely on others knowledge or lack there of! Educate yourself so you know what is going on! I trusted my buddy - he don't even know what an AI HCG nor DA is and he was running tren lol - he's a lucky guy but his body is falling apart now etc

Start your AI ASAP - do you have BW w/your E2 sensitive essay? Any libido problems?? I'm sure your E2 is elevated - I'd run .5mgs of dex eod - w/out BW we are guessing - and never go off gyno to use an AI - there's far more to it than gyno!

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Now I'm curious how much you are paying this guy to inject you. Don't say, none of my business. Just seems fairly odd to completely trust a trainer with something like this, even if you think he is a pro. Without looking into things for yourself first. Might be a bad idea to even be cycling. And this is getting pushed onto you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by abhisingh0823 View Post
    my trainer is helping me on my first cycle so he does the injecting part for me. ''Test dose'' twice a week, alternatively on both butt. he says its not a big deal to inject in same place .should i switch to other body parts rather punishing my both butts alternatively.?
    I find with AAS you cannot rely on someone else because if they leave you're gonna need the knowledge yourself to take over

Mitch535 is offline Junior Member
    It seems to me that if you are here asking us for advice, you are already doubting what he's telling you. Start your AI immediately. Do some reading on this forum for long enough and you'll see enough horror stories to start considering AI. What is his plan for your PCT?

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Never rely on one person's opinion. Do your own research as this will allow you to make an informed decision. We are talking about your health in both the short and long term and before starting gear you should have gathered all the information you could. Before starting any cycle you should have all your gear for the cycle as well as for your PCT in hand.

Thread Information