Drigo is offline Junior Member

Dianabol in powder form?

Has anyone ever seen dianabol in powder form and to be mixed with some kind of solution?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I gotten dbol powder as a raw and dissolved it in ethyl alcohol (190 everclear)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I gotten dbol powder as a raw and dissolved it in ethyl alcohol (190 everclear)
    I see. would you be able to assist me in the steps needed to do so? I have "2500mg" of d bol powder is what I've been told.

Blog Entries
    Sure thing. Take a flask and fill it with exactly 50ml of water. Mark where 50ml is on the flask (on the outside).
    Make sure flask is dry. Add your 2500mg of powder. Fill up to 50ml line with everclear 190. Mix till powder dissolves. What you now have is 50ml of 50mg/ml liquid dbol .
    One other thing you can do if you like is this. Add the powder to the flask, fill the flask up to about 3/4 of the way to 50ml. Dissolve the dbol. Then get some of that mio drink flavoring (flavor of your choice), add a couple sprays of it to the flask and mix. Then fill up to the 50ml line with everclear. Mix again. What you have is 50ml of 50mg/ml FLAVORED Liquid Dbol.

Sure thing. Take a flask and fill it with exactly 50ml of water. Mark where 50ml is on the flask (on the outside).
    Make sure flask is dry. Add your 2500mg of powder. Fill up to 50ml line with everclear 190. Mix till powder dissolves. What you now have is 50ml of 50mg/ml liquid dbol .
    One other thing you can do if you like is this. Add the powder to the flask, fill the flask up to about 3/4 of the way to 50ml. Dissolve the dbol. Then get some of that mio drink flavoring (flavor of your choice), add a couple sprays of it to the flask and mix. Then fill up to the 50ml line with everclear. Mix again. What you have is 50ml of 50mg/ml FLAVORED Liquid Dbol.

Awesome brother. you seem knowledgeable in this so here is my situation. the source I bought this from told me to mix with 47 ml of liquor (47 due to the space the powder takes up) then that will give me 50mg/ml. would this be correct? this is the first time I do a liquid oral.

Blog Entries
    If you do it the way I said you are guaranteed accuracy. Dont mess with displacement etc. By pre measuring 50ml of liquid you eliminate the need to figure out displacement etc. Pre-mark the flask at 50, add powder, add alcohol to the 50ml line you pre-marked and mix. Its perfect every time.

If you do it the way I said you are guaranteed accuracy. Dont mess with displacement etc. By pre measuring 50ml of liquid you eliminate the need to figure out displacement etc. Pre-mark the flask at 50, add powder, add alcohol to the 50ml line you pre-marked and mix. Its perfect every time.
    Ok will do brother. thanks!

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    yeah it will disolve in a polyethylene glycol/ethanol mix or pure ethanol.

Honestly, I prefer just putting it in capsules. makes it much more portable/convenient

I'm thinking mixing it with ever clear is easier honestly. Inked up now that I got home the powder weighs 2 grams.(checked for sure) should I still follow your instructions or modify it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drigo View Post
    I'm thinking mixing it with ever clear is easier honestly. Inked up now that I got home the powder weighs 2 grams.(checked for sure) should I still follow your instructions or modify it?
    2 Options:
    1- 40ml instead of 50 thats all, So you will end up with liquid that is 40ml dosed at 50mg/ml.
    OR
    2- Still use 50ml and you will end up with liquid that is 50ml dosed at 40mg/ml.
    You pick.

Last edited by Drigo; 09-01-2015 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    2 Options: 1- 40ml instead of 50 thats all, So you will end up with liquid that is 40ml dosed at 50mg/ml. OR 2- Still use 50ml and you will end up with liquid that is 50ml dosed at 40mg/ml. You pick.
    Would there be any difference in using different liquids instead of ever clear using like butterscotch snaps (flavor)?

Blog Entries
    You need the everclear to dissolve the powder so yes you cant use a random alcohol. You MIGHT be able to get away with 151 proof alcohol but really you should use 190 proof.

You need the everclear to dissolve the powder so yes you cant use a random alcohol. You MIGHT be able to get away with 151 proof alcohol but really you should use 190 proof.
    Great. thanks for all the information Jimmy.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    151 proof is more than adequate, as I've made 70 mg/ml dbol with it, then watered it down to 50
    How good is your scale?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    151 proof is more than adequate, as I've made 70 mg/ml dbol with it, then watered it down to 50
    How good is your scale?
    Just learned something. My buddy said he had problems with 151. Now I know better. Thanks Bonaparte.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just learned something. My buddy said he had problems with 151. Now I know better. Thanks Bonaparte.
    You just have to combine them in a bottle and shake well. Most people try to stir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    How good is your scale?
    I would say its pretty accurate. never had any problems with it or anything.

Thread Information