daVinci is offline New Member

Travel with AS??

Alrighty bros, got a pretty tricky question here. Gonna be travelling soon, gonna be gone for a couple of weeks. Currently using the little blue winny tabs, some liquid clen and liquid t3. I don't know how to travel with this stuff. Thinking about putting the stuff in my luggage, but not sure if that's safe or not. Definitely not gonna put them in my carry on, that just seems retarded. I don't want to throw my whole cycle out the window, so if anyone could please help!? I know we don't want to give away too much here to prying eyes, so if you want to PM me, that's cool too. Thanks bros.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    liquids in coke bottles (lol, try this at ur own risk), winny in a multi-vitamin bottle.

GOOD LUCK, i wasnt serious about the coke bottles think, but u get the idea !

custom fit is offline Member
    i'm about to travel in a month and i would appreciate it if someone could give me some insight on how to pack it.

where i live they have these huge machines that scans the baggage before it gets put on the plane (i forgot what it's called, not the carry on type). I'm afraid that this machine will show everything, and when something in the bag is suspicious they will open it and find it.

i would post some suggestions but i don't know if it is out of bounds on this board. thanks

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Post Flying with gear

Ok,
    I have a good friend in that line of work...airports and such. I asked him some very specific questions with regard to flying with gear. Here's what we came up with...
    -First of all...put it in you check bagage, not your carry on.
    -Check your baggage when there are a TON of others doing it too...less chance of a random search with more bags
    -Put pills in an obscure brand of LEGAL supplement or vitamin...you dont want to risk the screeners being familiar with whatever brand bottle you might use...and say ..."hey, I take those...they don't look like that!"
    -Don't travel with needles...look into getting them at your destination...or mail them to you...customs doesnt care much about that...if you do travel with needles...dont have more syringe capacity than you have fluid in the bottles...get it? "Sir, you have 20 3cc syringes which can hold 60cc, but you only have 10cc of liquid...why is that?"
    -Take the labels completely off of the bottles...no trace of adhesive residue...re-label them with computer printed sticky labels...saying "B-12...yada yada yada"
    -As for the liquid orals...put it in a freakin Sudafed(sp?) bottle

Mods...don't worry about this being printed on the open forum...I asked my bud what he thought about me doing it, and came to the conclusion that....They are looking for bombs...not drugs...if they see obvious drugs they pop you on the spot...if you keep it low key...low volume...and don't hide it in the bag...they dont give a shit.

-Another good point...if you check several bags...have only soft items in one...socks...t-shirts...boxers...nothing with metal or any density...no shoes, books, anything hard....that will lesson the chance of an "Alert"

Put this in the archives Mods...I dont think I can type it again...lol

Good luck, and be smart,

D

custom fit is offline Member
    Originally posted by hercules88
    hey custom i fly out of midway and i know what huge machines your talking about. i would try to ship the gear or do as gundum said and put your gear in leagal bottles like travel shampoo or mouth wash.
    funnny you say that b/c thats where i'll be flying out of. i was thinking shampoo bottle, or just layit in the open, or just layit in the good 'ole nut sack your BVD's <--laughing. if this is out of line sorry and please modify. thanks

Thread Information