broncojosh is offline Senior Member

running insulin for the first time, input please

Hey guys, decided after some research that I'm going to run insulin in this up and coming cycle. here's how i've got it down, lemme know what you think.

wk 1-4 insulin humalin R
    wk 1-5 tren 100mg/ed
    wk 1-5 Virormone prop 100mg/eod
    wk 1-13 ICN test. enan. 500mg/week
    wk 1-17 QV eq 600mg/week
    wk 11-14 insulin humalog
    wk 13-17 Virormone prop 50mg/ed
    wk 10-19 Anavar (british dragon 5mg tabs) 50mg/ed
    wk 17-19 hcg
    Clomid post cycle
    insulin post clomid...humalog

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Never ran slin so I can't help ya there.
    But that looks like one hell of a cycle.
    Goodluck w/ it

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Arrow

Dude...PM prosomeday, he has the most experience/knowledge of anyone I have seen on the board with regards to slin...

I'd rather keep it on the board, so everybody can get something from what he has to say. Hopefully he'll have an input.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

That makes sense...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    are you gonna be using the slin after workouts or first thing in the morning. i have never used it but been reading that guys get great results when taken after a workout. but they started real low dose and worked there way up. have a can of soda or something to that nature on hand in case. bump for users.

is the hcg in your cycle part of your recovery, if so shouldn't it be taken a couple of weeks past your last shot. i could be wrong.

if it is not recovery then i would move it to maybe week 9 and do 500iu for 10 days.

good luck on that cycle bro.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals for the cycle (bulk or cut)? Are you asking whether the positioning and length of the slin is ok or do you have other more specific questions?

I am going to be eating like crazy...mcdonalds, mac and cheese, as well as all the chicken and fish, etc for the first 10 weeks, then clean my diet up the last 9 weeks. start cardio, etc. My goal is 265 at the end of the last insulin run. I think I've got the insulin pretty much ready to go. I decided to run humalin R for the first time because it's easier to manage, and if it goes smooth, I'll run humalog the next 2 times. I am going to start with 4IU in the am and 4IU post workout. everyday after that I will add 1-IU until I reach 8-10IU. I don't think I'll need more than 10iu.
    I've been getting some great help from bigkev, but was interested in anybody opinion about all of it...cycle opinions, insulin use opinions, placement, etc.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey Bronco...can you share some of the stuff you've learned from BigKev and your research?? I too am going to run slin in my next cycle.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I think you should run it the first eight weeks and then start again post cycle. I would be careful about eating fat while the slin is active to avoid putting on to much around the middle.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    be careful with what you eat after taking your slin shot. its very sensative to fats and what type of carbs you take in. also run it 4 weeks on 4 off. so i would start it again on week 8-12. then if you take 4 more weeks off you can start back up on week 16 right as your coming off to help keep your body in the anabolic state. just my .02 but im sure theres people that know a lot more then me

Thread Information