phatkid77 is offline Junior Member

need help, experience..ASAP

a friend (really!) has some GH, but only like 150 iu.... I know runit for atleast 4 to 6 mnths. but if he does a 4iu, on a 5/2 split he would have close to 2 mnths.....anyway

he is thinking running 4iu GH 5 on 2 off
    2iu humalog am and postworkout =4iu day
    ahw... fawq it!!! i will cut and paste his post from the other board!!!

4iu's of gh a day 5on 2off
    for a total of 120iu's or 42 days
    Insulin starting at 2ius increasing to 5ius in morning and afternoon fallowed by Carbs and protein only on gh days.
    T3 starting at 12.5mcgfor the first five days then increasing to 25mcg for another five days then going to 37.5mcg for 10days then tapper down to 25mcg for 5days then 12.5 mcg for ten more days.
    Testosterone Propinate 100mg/EOD for 60days
    Tren75 1cc/EOD for 60days
    Wini V 50mg/EOD for 60 days
    Arimidex 1mg/EOD for 70days

I'm going to start the tren , prop,wini 18days prior to starting the GH. I will run the Arimidex for five days prior to starting anything, and for five more after completed. I'm only using the winni to prevent Pegesterone induce gyno from the tren witch has been a problem in the past. I have clomid and HCG to complete the cylce.

thanks alot guys!!!!!
    i am sure he will see SOMETHING of gh, even if it is only 2 months cycle...i think it will burn fat definitely, but to gain muscle you would need to run it longer, just my 2cc's

thanks
    phats

strollin is offline Associate Member
    To me that whole cycle seems like a waste. Only 60 days of AS and only 60 days of HGH. It doesn't make sense. Well atleast to me. If thats all he has tell him to wait. Run the test ed for 12 weeks fina ed last 7 weeks wini ed first 7 weeks and HGH for 4 months at 5iu day with slin. Thats just my 2 cents. I'm sure others will disagree.

phatkid77 is offline Junior Member
    that's a start...thanks. i know it is a waste, and so does he, but he is impatient so..............he can obviously get more gear, but gh is the kicker obviously!
    but really......HGH has to do something even in 6 - 8 weeks, it can't do nothing.............can it?

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I really don't think HGH will do anything in 6-8 weeks. People run it for 6 months because it takes along time to start working right. Why doesn't your boy buy more gear? If he's really that impatient tell him to start and then buy more gear as he goes along. This is not recommended to start cycles with out all gear but it can be done.

Thread Information