MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Planning Next Cycle, Tren + (Advice Requested)

I still have a couple of months before my next cycle, but I'm planning out what it will look like and I would appreciate any advice.

Here's what i've got:

Test base
    Tren

But i've got other gear that i'd be willing/interested in incorporating if that is doable. Here's where i'm looking for advice. I have the following that could theoretically be added if you think it could work well:

D-Bol
    Deca
    Anavar

I have a good stockpile at this point, so there's no rush to run all these, but if a third one would work well with test and tren, i would be interested in running it.

Finally, i know tren is potentially harsh (so i hear), and thus i would be interested in seeing what a good dosing schedule would be for a 8 or 12 week cycle. i'm guessing start with test then add tren, then test only for a bit(?)

Anyway, i'm all ears. Just researching/planning early before i start. Thank you in advance!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Weight
    Bodyfat
    Cycle history?
    Training history?

Dont run 2x19nors (deca and tren together) one or the other

Height: 5 foot 10
    Weight: 225
    Bodyfat: 13-14%
    Cycle history? One 12 week test and deca cycle which i recovered from very nicely and quickly with the help of normal PCT and tribulus, horny goat weed and maca
    Training history? Martial arts teacher for 10 years, MA training for 20, lifting for about 20, but never worked on body sculpting until i started feeling my age recently.

They say its best to leave tren until as long as possible (like cycle 4 or 5)
    How were your gains on test and deca ? And how long ago did you finish your last cycle? What doseages did you take?

600 test
    200 deca

i did NOT continue test only, which i should have, but i think the herbs helped me recover in spite of not doing that. That was a little over two months ago. i'm done with PCT and feel better than before i started the cycle, so i'm feeling good. Just waiting out the time off now.

Oh... and yeah, i had great results from it. Lost fat, gained muscle, kept most muscle, lost more fat on PCT. Good stuff.
    Last edited by MBDN313; 09-28-2015 at 11:42 AM.

In that case id go 500/600mg test 14 or 16 weeks, 400mg deca 12 or 14 weeks

Run the test 2 weeks longer than the deca.

Keep your tren for cycle 4 if you can

Sounds good; thanks! It'll be hard, but i'll follow the advice and save the tren . If i might ask, is the reason just that you need to get the body used to that heavy of a steroid ? Is it hard to recover from if not i'd guess?

...oh, and also, can i use the anavar with the test/deca second cycle? What would the dose on that look like? Thanks again!

Im far from an expert but from reading on here a lot
    People say trenbolone is one of the strogest steroids available and itd best to try and grow from the "weaker" steroids first,

Probably a bit like trying to maximise your natural ability befoe even going on steroids, try to maximise or achieve your goals with the likes of test and test + deca and save the tren for later.

Hopefuly a more knowledgeable member can pitch in with this but thats the vibe i pick up from here.

As for anavar be careful theres a lot of fakes and it doesnt come cheap

If you are wanting to use it which i cant see why not, go 50mg ed and see how you get on, anavar is ran for 6-8 weeks i believe

Not sure if its best ran at the beginning or the end of your cycle.
    Ive never used it so cant really advise on it.

But i think test 500/600 and deca 400 will serve you well enough without the use of other compounds.

You could even add anavar on your 3rd cycle. I think the increase in deca from 200mg to 400mg alone for you will generate good results

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't even bother with 2 19-nors at once Tren is superior anyway i'd just stick to the 2 compounds and you'd be very satisfied with your results

anabolic_monstr is offline New Member
    So my first cycle I took sust 250 at 1cc 3 times a week, stacked with cyp at 1cc twice a week and deca 300 twice a week. I did that cycle for around 2months and went from 160-190. Took a month off and didn't lose a pound. I now have a bottle of equipoise , cypionate and test enanthate and 3 bottles of deca left. What all should I take and how should I take for another good cycle? Thanks!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic_monstr View Post
    So my first cycle I took sust 250 at 1cc 3 times a week, stacked with cyp at 1cc twice a week and deca 300 twice a week. I did that cycle for around 2months and went from 160-190. Took a month off and didn't lose a pound. I now have a bottle of equipoise, cypionate and test enanthate and 3 bottles of deca left. What all should I take and how should I take for another good cycle? Thanks!
    Simple answer would be repeat your cycle... But that's a lot of test(any BW to show how well it was dosed? 1cc of cyp tells us nothing what was it dosed at(mg/ml) your sust was 750 on top of I'm guessing another 4-500mgs11-1250mgs of test on your first cycle?? Wayyy to high - what are you going to run your test at?

Plus get BW to see if you've recovered to pre cycle status - as deca is the harshest steroid to recover from(tren is harsh too) but deca is detectable for 18+ months! Best to run nolva for 6 wks -

Austinte has a protocol for a longer cycle w/deca(16wks) you'd need to possibly run a second pct(4wks if not recovered after 6wks post pct!

Here's what Austinite has to say about running test deca up to 14+(16)wks

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Very interested in this one!
    Found it brother...

Austinite - below

Not really. I mean, no one really knows exactly what formula to use. Deca is likely the harshest steroid on your HPTA, therefore it is wise to extend PCT timing. The 2 week difference between the cycles mentioned (14 weeks vs 16 weeks) is not an impactful amount of time. 10 weeks vs. 18 weeks is a big difference and would call for a more aggressive PCT.

We have to remember that all of this is very individualistic and cannot be quantified with a formula, but based on history and how drugs interact with the majority, you can make judgment calls for the betterment of recovery. In other words, you can assume you'll be OK, or you can take some extra measure to better your chances at recovery.

The best method in my opinion for the common cycles with Deca (12 to 14 weeks), is to extend PCT for 2 additional weeks. You can use Nolvadex and drop clomiphene after the 4th week. Then you would wait 6 to 8 weeks and confirm recovery with blood work. If the results fail, run another PCT for 4 weeks and retest. If you're good, you're good.
    Unlike
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-28-2015 at 06:11 PM.

Cyp was 200mg so 400mg a week, 750mg of sust and 600mg of deca . I broke out real bad on my back towards end of my cycle and was getting bad cramps in my upper forearms lower bicep and I was thinking it was from the deca so I'm not sure I'm doing deca again. I ran out of sust after 3-4 weeks I think and ended the cycle with just cyp and deca. I guess my guy can't get sust right now just cyp and enanthate . So those are the only test I can get.

And I have liquidex to take.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic_monstr View Post
    Cyp was 200mg so 400mg a week, 750mg of sust and 600mg of deca. I broke out real bad on my back towards end of my cycle and was getting bad cramps in my upper forearms lower bicep and I was thinking it was from the deca so I'm not sure I'm doing deca again. I ran out of sust after 3-4 weeks I think and ended the cycle with just cyp and deca. I guess my guy can't get sust right now just cyp and enanthate. So those are the only test I can get.
    Ok either is fine basically the same thing except pct starting time - what about HCG (on cycle) and a DA for prolactin if you run a 19nor(prigestins) - take your AI/HCG from the start! And have a DA in hand(prami or caber)

Thread Information