Just thought I'd share a progress report.

I jumped on the boards in hopes of using steroids to heal a 3 year chronic neck, spine, and shoulder injury. Came to discover steroids were not the answer! So I continued the search and found other stuff.

Long story short:

The first round of tb-500 did very little. 6 weeks of 2mg twice weekly, and I would say I noticed nearly zero improvement. (to be fair, I rode a rollercoaster and severely agitated my neck in week 3). Also, I did not do a loading phase.

I kept looking for stuff, and ran 7 days of SARMs , which was terrible for the hairline, so I stopped, but I did notice mild improvement in neck pain.

I came across BPC-157 and ordered 2 weeks worth. I then added a little more tb-500 to be sure. Also added GH secretagogues to have every possible chance.

As of now, my neck is about 85% functional/healed, and I have maybe a 2 out of 10 pain when I'm really pushing it. 8 weeks ago I'd say I was about 45% functional/healed, and could only do ***** bitch light weights that still caused about 6 or 7 out of 10 pain.

So here's exactly what I used if anybody is looking for some healing! I'm very ****ing excited to be back in the gym lifting HEAVY again. I'm not affiliated with any suppliers whatsoever- this is just me sharing.

-ipamorelin and cjc-1295 no dac 3X daily at 200mcg each (i'm 200lbs, saturation dose)
-BPC-157 350mcg 2x daily, then switched to 500mcg 1x daily
-TB-500 5mg 2x weekly
-no exercise whatsoever (this was the hardest part, but I think fundamental to the healing. several rounds of physical therapy only made things worse for me)

That said, I'm still not exactly 100%, as my shoulder is still flaring up a bit. So based on the very exciting progress of the above protocol, I've ordered another 4 weeks of the bpc-157 and tb-500, and will continue the GH releasers for several months.

Things are looking good guys.

Cheers