Mr.KooBean is offline New Member

Question Hello first time cycle question.

Hello everyone it's my first time to this forum and it seems pretty interesting and I've enjoyed some good reads this far. Well the front page cycle page and profile for the drugs some really seem outdated but thats cool. Anyhow I have a question, Ive never cycled before and I've lifted serious for a year with nutrition to a T. I'm where I want to be but i'd like to have some serious bulk and raw strength. So I'm going to incorporate a couple types of steroids . Thus far I have the following drugs: 500 test enthanate, 300 deca , and 33 days worth of dbol pills at 35mg, 100pills of 10mg nolvadex and 100 clomid 50mg pills . But here comes the question, all the gear heads and gym nuts where I lift seem they are right about everything and I can't take just a couple peoples opinion on things. But from what I read so far it seems my first cycle may be a bit to much. The reasons why, If I have symtoms I will in no way know which is causing them- dbol,test,deca or all, another reason is your first cycle you want to be good but not to good so that your future cycles will needed to be upped because the body is desens to the drugs. So what I'm asking out of all sencerety, is this to much for a first cycle should I stick with the single test, or maybe incorporate the dbol the first 4 weeks to kick it off or just the test and deca. I really wanted to use the deca because especially with test you will keep quiet a bit of your gains especially if your nutrtion is on T, your lifting is on key and your mind is where it should be. I'm not saying I won't loose some, i'm saying I'll keep a good amount of it. Anyhow bros I'd like some feedback this is eating me up and I'm not sure really where to start and I know some of you dudes read up on this stuff and not just in a hurry to pop a needle in your ass like the guys at my gym. I'd rather some very advanced gear people to help me with this one, rather than newbies like myself giving me info, no flame or offense taken please.
    Thanks

Cycle thus far:
    1-10/500enthante
    1-10/300deca
    1-4/35d-bol
    12-15/clomid 300-100-50
    Tamox on hand

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    At your height and weight, I'd toss the dbol and keep the Deca /Test like you have it.
    Run your clomid a week longer and run your Nolva all the way through the cycle. 20mg would be best so you need to pick up another 120+.

If you can't get more, you could keep them to the side untill sypmtoms appear but I would not advise that. Whatever you do, run Nolva with your clomid

Thx for reply man, I have a couple of questions for you if thats ok. Umm lets see brain fart can't remember now ) oh yes How would I get 4 weeks at 300(1)-100(10)-50(10) for the clomid. And also if I took nolvadex through out the cycle wouldn't that severely hamper the gains I get compared to not using nolvadex through it? But course it does kinda make sense not sure if this is why but my aspect on it is if I do take nolvadex throughout the cycle and get gyno symptoms it will be from the deca and thats that. But thanks man and hope to get a reply from you

On the 300/100/50 split, just extend the 50 days to 17 from 10

As far as Nolva during the cycle, it won't hinder any gains besides estrogenic retension.
    &
    On the Deca gyno worry. With a 500/300 ratio, I seriously doubt that a gyno problem fromt the Deca will occur. If gyno jumps up, I'll bet it's estrogenic and at that point, up Nolva dosage to 80mg untill sypmtoms subside

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    bump
    Last edited by PumP~N~Swole; 06-26-2003 at 07:22 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    couple of things here........

the test needs to be run a week longer. it will taper out in 2 weeks, where the deca will take 3.

also start the clomid 3 weeks after your last injection, not 2. i'd keep the dbol in there, but drop it to 25-30mg ed weeks 1-4. so your cycle would look like this:
    dbol 25-30mg ed weeks 1-4
    test ena 1-11 500mg/weeks split iinto 2 shots
    deca 1-10 300mg/week split into the same 2 shots

clomid 300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

peace I4L

Ok now I'm lost each of you telling me something totally different. Yes ok 3 weeks out b4 clomid makes sense cause deca last longer in the system. Now you say do the dbol with all this, what happens if I have all these problems manifesting I won't know which is what. Also You tell me to use the clomid like I was going to originally and the guy b4 you said make it last longer, You also don't mention doing nolvadex so I guess you want me to keep it on hand. Now it also makes sense to keep the test longer than the deca and both 10 weeks deca would be a week out longer so what if I do deca first 2 weeks at 1 1/2 cc that way first 2 weeks would be 450mg of deca and it would fall on 9 weeks while my last shot of test would be 10 wks giving me that extra week of test. I'm kinda lost on who's advice I should follow tho, being my first time I know some of the basics and if I don't I can realize them. But when 2 guys with so many post give me different views I kinda get puzzled on whos to follow. Btw as you 2 being like vet posters why don't u all have photos up in member area to show everyone what you look like? Well anyhow you 2 get back to me let me know whats going on thx.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the problem is there is no right answer. It is up to you to choose whether you want to include the dbol or not. They are giving opinions. There is no answer book. Chances are you won't experience any sides from such a low dose of deca . If you get sides it will more than likely be caused by estrogen from the test or dbol or both. The bottomline is if you get those sides you will get them from either probably in the future. Use the Nolvadex throughout the cycle or when you see signs. Again it is your choice. I personally never pass up an opportunity to do dbol so I am leaning towards iron4life79 on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well the problem is there is no right answer. It is up to you to choose whether you want to include the dbol or not. They are giving opinions. There is no answer book. Chances are you won't experience any sides from such a low dose of deca. If you get sides it will more than likely be caused by estrogen from the test or dbol or both. The bottomline is if you get those sides you will get them from either probably in the future. Use the Nolvadex throughout the cycle or when you see signs. Again it is your choice. I personally never pass up an opportunity to do dbol so I am leaning towards iron4life79 on this one.

Ok then If it's up to me I'm ditching the D-bol, I have a bad feeling deep in my gut about using all 3. You never know nothing could happen but on the contrary it could. I'm going to front load the deca 1.5 cc first 2 weeks that way it falls short 1 week b4 my test is done. Now this could be to much deca so you all let me know if 450 would be to much I was just thinking of a way to make it fall short of my test but yet keep it under my test in mg wise as well. So if You don't care check it out now, Thanks

1-10/500mg test ent
    1-2/1.5cc deca450
    3-9/1cc deca 300mg
    12-15/clomid 300-100-50
    tamox. On hand-don't have enough to use dearing cycle.

2nd. cycle lined up:
    1-8/ tren 100mg eod
    1-11 eq 400mg eod
    1-7 winny 50mg eod
    getting clen as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.KooBean
    Ok then If it's up to me I'm ditching the D-bol, I have a bad feeling deep in my gut about using all 3. You never know nothing could happen but on the contrary it could. I'm going to front load the deca 1.5 cc first 2 weeks that way it falls short 1 week b4 my test is done. Now this could be to much deca so you all let me know if 450 would be to much I was just thinking of a way to make it fall short of my test but yet keep it under my test in mg wise as well. So if You don't care check it out now, Thanks

1-10/500mg test ent
    1-2/1.5cc deca450
    3-9/1cc deca 300mg
    12-15/clomid 300-100-50
    tamox. On hand-don't have enough to use dearing cycle.

2nd. cycle lined up:
    1-8/ tren 100mg eod
    1-11 eq 400mg eod
    1-7 winny 50mg eod
    getting clen as we speak
    IFL caught me sleeping on the half life match up

I would still run the deca for 10 and put your test at 11. Then you can start clomid 2wks after last test shot. Don't cut your cycle short on deca by 10%of the length.
    Front loading is used to speed up reaction time, but hardly a feasible strategy in half-life manipulation.

As far as the 2nd goes. You need test in there. You have two options
    wk1-13 150mg Prop EOD
    wk1-10 400mg EQ
    wk6-13 100mg Fina EOD
    Start clomid 3 days after last Fina/Prop injection

or you could use a long ester test
    wk1-11 500mg Enan
    wk1-10 400mg EQ
    wk6-13 100mg Fina EOD
    clomid 3 dyas out from last fina inject

I'd skip the winny but if you were so inclined wks8-13 at 50

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i very rarely catch pheeds napping....so i figured i'd take advantage while i could.

imho, he's right on in his assessments of the second cycle, you need the test in there, and both options he gave you are viable. i 'd agree with dropping the winny also.

peace I4L

Thread Information