F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member

Proviron Vs Nolva Vs Clomid

I am utterly sick of the confusion... Please correct me where I am wrong - this is the way I understand it.

1. Proviron - excellent Anti-E - prevents aromatization of AS.
    2. Nolva - very good anti-E - does NOT prevent aromatization but attaches to E receptors and therefore blocks E.

3. Clomid - used for post AS therapy to kick start natural Test production.

Some people say Proviron is useless and Nolva is better - some say the reverse is true - others say you don't need either of them if you use Clomid - but then I thought clomid was for post cycle therapy ...
    WTF????

Here's the important question:
    If you could pick ONE - just one - of the above 3 compounds as an *Anti-E* during your respective cycles which one would it be? Why?
    PLEASE help.

Regards

F40

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i cant speak about most of these since i havent used them all.

most buy Liquidex which you can get from most fina kit makers.
    Nolva is also popular with many of my bros

clomid, you need it for post recovery with every cycle.

if money is a worry, buy one thing a week or whatever till you have it all.

the golden rule is NEVER START A CYCLE UNTIL YOU OWN EVERYTHING

not just ordered but own.

i know you prolly didnt need that speech, hehe just had to restate it.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I've used liquidex ED during cycles, nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms, and clomid post. Never used proviron . I have never had gyno (my biggest concern) so I am happy with this regimine.

Bottom line though, they each have their own purpose and function in a cycle.

Bluewizza is offline New Member

Re: Proviron Vs Nolva Vs Clomid

Originally posted by F40
    I am utterly sick of the confusion... Please correct me where I am wrong - this is the way I understand it.

1. Proviron - excellent Anti-E - prevents aromatization of AS.
    2. Nolva - very good anti-E - does NOT prevent aromatization but attaches to E receptors and therefore blocks E.

3. Clomid - used for post AS therapy to kick start natural Test production.

Some people say Proviron is useless and Nolva is better - some say the reverse is true - others say you don't need either of them if you use Clomid - but then I thought clomid was for post cycle therapy ...
    WTF????

Here's the important question:
    If you could pick ONE - just one - of the above 3 compounds as an *Anti-E* during your respective cycles which one would it be? Why?
    PLEASE help.

Regards

F40
    proviron cannot be put in the same catagory as clomid and nolva? Why? Proviron inhibits the natural production of androgens.....proviron simply competes with estrogen for receptors....proviron will not make a post cycle therapy better becasue again, it WILL inhibit. It is a stronger androgen than test (its simply dht), but does not have anabolic properties, atleast not direct anabolic effects. DO NOT USE PROVIRON POST CYCLE. Proviron should be left for, hardening muscle, creating an environment for where there will be more free test in the body, which translates to, atleast in theory, a better environment for muscle growth. It should not be used to help eliminate bloat. One thing most do not understand is that strong androgens by themselves do give you bloat, with or without converting to estrogen. I bloat more when I take proviron. Also, expect a huge increase in libido with dht, atleast in men who do not have a defeciency in dht production in the first place.

Nolvadex is a weak estrogen. it blocks the crappy estrogenic effects by taking over receptors from the estrogens that are stronger and give the physical sides we dont want. However. estrogen is estrogen and it will be active in some ways in your body. So nolvadex should help with things like water bloat, and should give INDIRECT help for the testes to go back to its normal state. Why indirect? becasue nolva will create the envoronment were natural production of test will become an easier process, since the strong inhibitory estrogens are blocked. IT WILL NOT DIRECTLY INCREASE NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION. Nolvadex will give some estrogenic sides that are good and bad. the good is that it helps with the lipid profiles. the bad is that it will give the classic phsychological estrogenic effects, but this effect will largely differ from person to person, based on what they are genetically predispopsed too. Clomid is very similar to nolvadex, it simply is just another weak estrogen. Some say it is stronger than nolvadex in evey way. I disagree however. mg per mg basis, they should be very similar IN STRENGTH. But of course the clomid dosages are always much higher than nolva doses (the classic 100mg pd for clomid and 20mg pd for nolva doses) so obviously one would get better effects on clomid.

i hope this helped

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Proviron doesnt exactly inhibit aromasation like arimidex or others would

Its infact by most unknown how it really works, but from what I have seen the reason it lowers estrogen is because proviron has a higher affinity towards aromatase enzymes than testosterone do thus lowering aromatation of estrogen.

Given the choice, Id use Nolva. Never though proviron was very effective nor cost worthy.

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you for your replies - particularly bluewizza (you'll never know how much a newbie appreciates this help!)
    On the basis of the information you guys have given me:
    Nolvadex is an effective anti-E and has minimal androgenic effects.
    Proviron - is even better with possible androgenic effects, so therefore may in itself, cause symptons like bloat.

Clomid - post cycle - not for use as an Anti-E?

IS THIS CORRECT?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by F40
    Thank you for your replies - particularly bluewizza (you'll never know how much a newbie appreciates this help!)
    On the basis of the information you guys have given me:
    Nolvadex is an effective anti-E and has minimal androgenic effects.
    Proviron - is even better with possible androgenic effects, so therefore may in itself, cause symptons like bloat.

Clomid - post cycle - not for use as an Anti-E?

IS THIS CORRECT?
    no. androgens dont cause the bloat, its the estrogen. proviron will only reduce bloat and not add to it.

Thread Information