kaspain is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle help!

Hey guys here is the lay out of my first cycle

Cycle:
    Test Enth: 500MG/wk
    adex:eod .5mg
    Running this for about 8 weeks
    Pct
    8 days after last inject 1000iu HCG every 4 days for 3 weeks will also run adex with the hcg following up to the full pct 1mg eod. Once nolva starts will take out the adex about 2 days before
    12 days after last inject Nolvadex 30mg/ed 3 weeks.

Would really appreciate some feedback if you guys can help as well.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaspain View Post
    Hey guys here is the lay out of my first cycle

Cycle:
    Test Enth: 500MG/wk
    adex:eod .5mg
    Running this for about 8 weeks
    Pct
    8 days after last inject 1000iu HCG every 4 days for 3 weeks will also run adex with the hcg following up to the full pct 1mg eod. Once nolva starts will take out the adex about 2 days before
    12 days after last inject Nolvadex 30mg/ed 3 weeks.

Would really appreciate some feedback if you guys can help as well.
    read more.........

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    And some further reading for you

Maybe you can post your stats too please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

As far as the cycle everything looking good? not adding in clomid

Nine91 is offline Junior Member
    Read Austinite's first cycle thread again. There's a lot of little things to fix. And your stats would help also as for the length of the cycle, I think 12 weeks is a better length for test enanthate because It will take 4-5 weeks to kick in. Usually people do 8 week cycles for short esters like prop.
    I am still learning as well, if anything I've said doesn't seem right to the vets, please say so

I mean my cycle looks fine just want to see if theirs anything else that can be added

I mean my cycle looks fine just want to see if theirs anything else that can be added
    Not sure what you are after here. You ask for advice, are given lots of reading material and then asking for the advice that is contained within the links given.

You'll be much better educated on the subject if you read the info given and understand it. But here's some things you should change after you read the links

Cycle length
    AI dosage
    When to run HCG
    Pct length
    Pct compounds
    When to start pct.

TBH the only thing you have right is the dosing of the test. We are quite happy to help but you need to help yourself first.

Be fully aware of the risks involved here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ill be honest bro if you think about it it make literally no logical reason to run hcg when running test because your sending a signal shutting down your testes and another to turn them on makes no sense

also clomid shouldnt be need if I do take hcg along with nolva and I think a 4 week perioid will be just fine with a 8 week cycle of test enth . As far as starting pct half life of enth test lasts 12 days no longer after I can start pct

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would seriously reconsider your approach, I would look further into your diet and training for further gains because this is truly where you can find the answers to growth especially someone at your age and stats.

The young and Steroids

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

haha I understand man thanks for the heads up but Im doing this just going to make sure the safest way possible for my age.

Quote Originally Posted by kaspain
    haha I understand man thanks for the heads up but Im doing this just going to make sure the safest way possible for my age.
    We can do nothing more than give you the right advice. If you choose to ignore it then that is your choice. Hey, what do we know.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    We can do nothing more than give you the right advice. If you choose to ignore it then that is your choice. Hey, what do we know.

Good luck.
    Ill be honest bro if you think about it it make literally no logical reason to run hcg when running test because your sending a signal shutting down your testes and another to turn them on makes no sense.
    Just want to be clear on things.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would really read into what I wrote and think of the consequences because shutting down your natural Test isn't a wise choice IMHO, but not only that without understanding diet and training you would lose all gains anyway. Foundation is key, training to stimulate growth and knowing how to eat to grow and maintain are the secrets to size but if your content on using without fully understanding then I'm sorry but I cant help you then. Best of luck

Do appreciate the time to still help out the man means alot dont find many people like that now days

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would really read into what I wrote and think of the consequences because shutting down your natural Test isn't a wise choice IMHO, but not only that without understanding diet and training you would lose all gains anyway. Foundation is key, training to stimulate growth and knowing how to eat to grow and maintain are the secrets to size but if your content on using without fully understanding then I'm sorry but I cant help you then. Best of luck
    Do appreciate the time to still help out the man means alot dont find many people like that now days

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Do appreciate the time to still help out the man means alot dont find many people like that now dayss

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Here is another link for you to read:

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Ill be honest bro if you think about it it make literally no logical reason to run hcg when running test because your sending a signal shutting down your testes and another to turn them on makes no sense.
    Just want to be clear on things.
    More reading for you Padawan

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information