Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Test,Var and HPTA restart after? Ultimate PCT

ripped_k1d is offline New Member

Test,Var and HPTA restart after? Ultimate PCT

23 years old, ran PH’s, sarms , Var and topical test creams before. Been training for 6 years now. 5’9 180 with 12% BF. I have everything listed on hand already. I can put up diet/workouts later. I’ll probably log this. Going to get bloods done before, and after my cycle. My natural test levels are around 260-330 ngl. I tried a HPTA restart this Summer and I felt what having test feels like! HCG plus clomid and Nolva I was an animal. However when I came off my estrogen levels shot through the roof, my test dropped to where it was before and I feel like shit. I don’t want to go on TRT and I have all of this gear bought. I also have a really light schedule the next 3 months that I wont have in the Spring. My thinking is to do this cycle and then smash a solid pct and see where I stand after.

Cycle
    Test E 500mg week 1-10
    Proviron 25mg ED week 1-10
    11oxo 75mg week 1-4
    Anavar 60 mg week 5-10
    HGH (Angtropin) 5iu ED upon waking
    HCG 1k iu weeks 3-10 2k iu week 11
    Adex .5mg E3D (Estrogen prone)
    Caber .5 mg E3D
    T3/T4 12.5mcg of each ED
    Purus labs Organ shield all the way through
    I have some topical DHEA cream I’ll throw in first couple weeks to help start my exo test levels
    I have Letrozole on hand.. Will run probably halfway through cycle and through pct
    Creatine nitrate weeks 5-10
    Have letro and prami on hand

Here comes the fun part (in my opinion) PCT.. I want to do a HPTA restart after this cycle and hopefully achieve high natty levels while continuing on my HGH regime.

Last shot of test-e Thursday week 10
    Adex .5 mg E3D week 10-16
    HCG 2k iu week 11
    200mcg Triptamorelin shot week 13
    Starting week 13 Clomid 100 mg first 2 days, then 50/50/25/25/12.5
    Starting week 13 Nolva 40/20/20/10/10/10/10
    Aromosin 12.5mg E3D week 17-25?

I’ve been reading many studies about men who have ran aromosin for months and enjoyed a higher test/est ratio plus boosted IGF levels. I am very scared about estrogen rebound after my PCT. I already bought a bunch of Adex, but at the end of the pct I’d like to take a very small dose of aromosin every week just to keep my levels up.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you detail the HPTA restart that you attempted?

Compounds?
    Dosages?
    Length of each?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Restoring HPTA isn't really a big deal, don't sweat it.
    More interestingly, that's a lot of compounds. What is your cycle history?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Restoring HPTA isn't really a big deal, don't sweat it.
    More interestingly, that's a lot of compounds. What is your cycle history?
    Really disagree here. For you restoring HPTA might not be a big deal but for a 23 year old that does not want to be in TRT it is a big deal.

The sound advice here is IMHO, to postpone the cycle so restarting your HPTA doesnt get any harder.
    Cycling now might mean TRT for life as your hormones are already completely messed up.
    I would try the HPTA restart now and give it 6 months to let things balance out.
    NACH3 likes this.

ripped_k1d is offline New Member
    HPTA restart is no ****ing joke...

A lot of old dudes do it to try and "restart" their system to the one they had in their 20's. I'm in my 20's and want to feel like it. I don't think I have any permanent damage to my testes since when I took HCG they got big again and I could feel the test increase. But then again the results faded.

I dosed 2.5k iu HCG week 1
    week 2 2.5k iu HCG
    week 3-6 Clomid at 50mg and nolva at 20mg. Then I stopped and my body fell right off a cliff. Was kinda like cutting the engines on a plane at 20,000 feet. I thought my natty body would take over and I could maintain at 20,000 feet and coast. But instead I fell like a rock.

Im going to hold off on the cycle for now and try and get my body to a healthy place. I feel so out of whack.

Ckcompton is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_k1d View Post
    HPTA restart is no ****ing joke...

A lot of old dudes do it to try and "restart" their system to the one they had in their 20's. I'm in my 20's and want to feel like it. I don't think I have any permanent damage to my testes since when I took HCG they got big again and I could feel the test increase. But then again the results faded.

I dosed 2.5k iu HCG week 1
    week 2 2.5k iu HCG
    week 3-6 Clomid at 50mg and nolva at 20mg. Then I stopped and my body fell right off a cliff. Was kinda like cutting the engines on a plane at 20,000 feet. I thought my natty body would take over and I could maintain at 20,000 feet and coast. But instead I fell like a rock.

Im going to hold off on the cycle for now and try and get my body to a healthy place. I feel so out of whack.
    Im in the same boat as you. Im 23 and about to start my PCT but I can remember coming off my last 10 week cycle of E, it took a while to recover.. about 6 months. IMO the only thing you can really do is wait. I guess sometimes the PCT is not as effective as it should be.

Thread Information