Running test e tren a and arimidex

Stats :
    220lbs
    5'11
    25% BF

Test e 50mg ED(50-100mg)
    Tren a 50mg ED
    Arimidex 1mg E3D

Cutting cycle using the arimidex e3d for testorone and estrogen regulation so I don't gyno my self.

Wanting some feedback , also what do you think of this: 50mg ED or 350mg once a week?

Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You need to get your bodyfat under 15% to avoid potential bad sides.

Arimidex should be 0.25 eod and increased to 0.5 eod if needed

No hcg ?
    No pct? I

Whats your previous cycle history?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above......getting your bf down prior to cycling is a great way to lessen the potential for sides.

varld is offline New Member
    Have ran just test before.

Tore my acl for the third time, makes me fat and lazy

I agree with the bf but the dosage I am doing is not that much. Will def kick start my metobolism back where is used to be. I I have never touched tren a but did a lot of research and seems to go hand and hand with test e and cutting cycles.

I have worked out 3 months in a row on my 2nd acl tare with out steroids or suppplements to try to get my bf down. But I have extremely high estrogen levels for some reason and without steroids and supplements and arimidex I stay fat even if I work out.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Its also advised by advanced users to try and leave the Tren to a later cycle (like cycle 4 or 5)

Tren is probably rated as one of the best compounds, and the strongest, you ought to try and get as many gains with other compounds first, get a couple of cycles under your belt and then go for tren

Your diet will dictate your cutting goals

You could do another Test only cycle and with a good clean diet and cardio you could still cut, you dont NEED tren to cut, your diet will cut you.

And wether low dose or not, advice still stays the same about getting your bodyfat lower before starting any cycle.

If your training and doing cardio and are not losing ay fat then it has to be your diet. If you have high estrogen whilst not on gear, i wouldnt cycle

i would get that sorted, get some bloods done and post them here, also post your diet. You want to try and get yourself sorted naturaly before injecting drugs, its just going to cause more problems for yourself

Thread Information