Thread: 5 wk cycle

LegionVon is offline New Member

5 wk cycle

HEy i have a 10ml 250mg/ml bottle of pharma grade test c. Was wondering if it would be a waste to do 2ml a week for 5 weeks. Ive got adex clomid and nolva it seems my guy has fallin off the face of the planet, so getting another bottle or some hCG will be hard to get

Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon
    HEy i have a 10ml 250mg/ml bottle of pharma grade test c. Was wondering if it would be a waste to do 2ml a week for 5 weeks. Ive got adex clomid and nolva it seems my guy has fallin off the face of the planet, so getting another bottle or some hCG will be hard to get
    I wouldn't recommend it.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What company provides test in 10ml bottles from a Pharmacy? I am just curious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegionVon View Post
    Complete waste of time...Get yourself more gear first so you can run the cycle longer... one 10 week cycle is better than two 5 week ones....

Iunno its from a company called pharma. Maybe its not pharma grade i just assumed because of the name. Is it ok to mix oils from two different companies? I might be able to order from medistar but i heard their stuff is hit or miss. I also have tren e 200mg/ml which i was gunna run, but everyone told me it shuts you down hard and shouldnt be ran first cycle, so now in here

Would it be a waste to do 10wks at 250mg/wk??

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No, not a waste but suboptimal, meaning it would be better at 500mg/wk. Considering it is UGL 250mg/wk might not be very good at all.

Blog Entries

You would be shutting yourself down to have non pharm grade slightly above TRT dose...So absolutely not worth it lol

Mother****er so what should i do then. Cuz i might be really hard to get another bottle of test c

If there is anyone in the southern ontario area that can help me let me know

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If you havent had many previous cycles then i think you could still get gains off 250mg test if its decent gear.

If you are going to use it do 10 weeks at 250mg, 5 weeks is a waste.

Idealy try and get another bottle and hit 10 weeks at 500mg a week.

You cant request gear or help or sources on this board.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If there is anyone in the southern ontario area that can help me let me know
    #1 - You are phishing now - THAT IS AGAINST OUR RULES
    #2 - You need to do more research. You sholdnt even have Tren in your posession without a pile of cycle experience under your belt. Your above comments lead me to believe you've never cycled.
    #3 - Medistar is SH*T - dont touch it
    #4 - Do not run a low dose of Test - You will shut yourself down hard - 5 weeks isnt even long enough to build up the long-ester in your system. Youre just going to shut yourself down and once its over you'll be depressed as fu*k cause you'll have no natty test either
    #5 - if you dont have enough to do a proper cycle - don't start one until you do. Being that you have gear you know nothing about and dont have a place to get more tells me you bought someone elses JUNK that they didnt want - or had a bad experience with. You bought their headache.
    Last edited by RigPig; 10-05-2015 at 09:13 AM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    What company provides test in 10ml bottles from a Pharmacy? I am just curious.
    Yeah I'm curios too also what company has 250mg ml I've only see 200mg ml of test C

He's new, it says Pharma on the bottle so he assumed it was actually Pharma. I think we've all been there at one point lol. I have been anyway

Iunno my guys just like fell off the face of the planet. He got me everything i needed or my first cycle, but i wasnt aware of how bad tren was. So now i have two bottles of gear one 10ml 250mg/ml of test c, and one 10ml 200mg/ml of tren E (im not gunna run that tho) its from a company called pharma or something like that i can post pictures later. After being on this i choose to just run the test c but when i tried to get a hold of my guy no answer, sorry i was unaware asking for help was against yhe rules

5'10"
    I think around 20%but not sure
    Was gunna run test c 500mg/wk for ten weeks Start with .25mg adex EOD till mid cycle BW

PCT 18 days afrer last shot
    Clomid 75/75/50/50
    Nolva 50/50/25/25
    DAA w
    anted to run hCG 250ui 2x wk till one week before PCT but now i dont know if i can

if worse comes to worse ill have to get from medistar

Also sorry if discussing labs is against the riles i thought it was just sources
    Last edited by LegionVon; 10-05-2015 at 10:43 AM.

Like i wont run it if its going to be a waste but i dont want it to go bad on me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4155467655.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	665.8 KB 
ID:	159897

This is the gear

Like ive got all my PCT and AI just not the hCG and apparently not enough test c
    Last edited by LegionVon; 10-05-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4155467655.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	665.8 KB 
ID:	159897

This is the gear
    This is called EPharma, they are an underground lab out of Ont. I cannot vouch for their product becasue I've never seen it or used it, but you can google it and decide for yourself.

Iunno my guys just like fell off the face of the planet. He got me everything i needed or my first cycle, but i wasnt aware of how bad tren was. So now i have two bottles of gear one 10ml 250mg/ml of test c, and one 10ml 200mg/ml of tren E (im not gunna run that tho) its from a company called pharma or something like that i can post pictures later. After being on this i choose to just run the test c but when i tried to get a hold of my guy no answer, sorry i was unaware asking for help was against yhe rules

5'10"
    I think around 20%but not sure
    Was gunna run test c 500mg/wk for ten weeks Start with .25mg adex EOD till mid cycle BW

PCT 18 days afrer last shot
    Clomid 75/75/50/50
    Nolva 50/50/25/25
    DAA w
    anted to run hCG 250ui 2x wk till one week before PCT but now i dont know if i can

if worse comes to worse ill have to get from medistar

Also sorry if discussing labs is against the riles i thought it was just sources
    Asking for help in terms of diet, exercise and cycle critique - not against the rules.
    Asking someone to help you find steroids IS against the rules. Doesn't matter if the request was direct or indirect. If you do get a private message on here saying someone can/will help you - they are about to scam your a$$

Thanks for the heads up. How about the cycle? Does everything look on par

Like ive got all my PCT and AI just not the hCG and apparently not enough test c
    correct, need more Test C, and dont worry about this stuff going bad on you. Keep it in a safe place that is room temp, out of direct sunlight and it will be ready for you when you have everything you need.

Awesome thanks man. I guess my last question is do i start the adex the same day i do my first pin? Or do i wait for signs of water retention

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Start your adex from day 1, take 0.25 EOD right up until PCT

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Start your adex from day 1, take 0.25 EOD right up until PCT
    Right there^^

Thanks guys!

Thread Information