flosonasty is offline New Member

Gyno on First Cycle, what to use during cycle to combat it?

Current Cycle: Test-e Monday + Thursday 500MG, DBOL everyday 3 pink pills a day (50mg)

My left nipple is bothering me, I've always had pseudogyno where my nipples looks woman like, but now i've noticed that my left nipple hurts whenever i REALLY press on it, but im thinking maybe its because ive been playing with my left titty non stop since ive began noticing symptoms. Can i run NOLVA liquid daily while on the cycle to combat my gyno symptoms, if these are even gyno symptoms.

Sensitive nipples is not gyno.
    Lumps behind the nipple is gyno.
    Sensitive nipples can be caused by hormone fluctuations which I am sure you are having with your d-bol. Are you running 150mg a day of d-bol?
    Are you running an AI?

flosonasty is offline New Member
    im not running an AI, but im trying to find out the best AI to run whilst on my cycle. i have a lump behind both nipples but they've always been there anyways so im not too concerned. each pink dbol i take is 10MG, i take 3 a day throughout the day so im rnning 30 MG dbol a day + 500MG test e twice a week

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Id suggest getting an au ASAP but as you appear to not really know what you are doing and you are 19 years old I'd suggest you stop what you are doing immediately else guns may be the least of your troubles.

Do you have your pct meds already?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    19, No AI, First cycle and running D-bol and test. Always run test as your first cycle.

I would stop. If your not to far along you might be okay.

How far are you into cycle?

Thread Information