Chill1990 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Post cycle questions

Hey guys , a month ago i finished my second steroid cycle test e - deca for 12 weeks , for pct i did 1 injection pregnyl 5000 after 5 days from my pregnyl injection , i did nolvadex and clomid , clomid for 2 weeks , and nolva for 3 weeks , i didn't have any more nolva and clomid otherwise i was gonna do 1 month. After this i started taking testosterone booster (big t ) for 4 weeks , i am currently on my last 2 week.Now , while on cycle my skin was very clean ,no acne , now i have acne and bad skin , so what's up with this ? and my second question is how long till i can do a dbol only cycle or injectable cycle ? thx guys

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its ussual for most for acne to come during pct and after.

You should only cycle again after cycle time+pct, so 12+3+3=18 weeks.

Do bloodwork 8 weeks after pct to see if you recovered after such a bad pct.

Double post

Blog Entries
    i am still recovering ,that's why acne is acquiring ?, what can i do to recover quicker ? how should i do the pct ? for a good recovery.
    Last edited by Chill1990; 10-07-2015 at 02:33 AM.

Nobody knows for sure why acne appears during/after pct, there are several theories but no scientific data/studies.

The protocol that gives more garantees of recovery is using low dose hcg during cycle, and clomid/nolva pct.
    With deca you should have stopped deca two weeks earlier then test, and start pct 14 days after last test pin. Also you should have used AI and a DA during cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Acne seems to be the common during the influx of androgens during pct and the recovery after acne is very common

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Nobody knows for sure why acne appears during/after pct, there are several theories but no scientific data/studies.

The protocol that gives more garantees of recovery is using low dose hcg during cycle, and clomid/nolva pct.
    With deca you should have stopped deca two weeks earlier then test, and start pct 14 days after last test pin. Also you should have used AI and a DA during cycle.

I did stop taking deca 2 weeks before stopping the test. I did take AI during cycle. Next cycle i will be more careful with pct and do it right . Thx for the reply`s

Thread Information