crazy man is offline Banned

Whats Up With Qv??

MAN EVERY TIME I INJECT MY QV TEST ENTH MY ASS GETS A LUMP FROM HELL AND SORE AND I FEEL LIKE NO ENERGY SOMTIMES. I KNOW ITS REAL I LOOKED UP THE LOT NUMBERS SO WHAT IS IT??? I TRY TO CUT IT WITH DECA SO IT WOULDN'T HURT SO MUCH???HELP PLEASE

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are running 007 exp. 2005 then it may be bunk. i used that lot at the start of my cycle and had to double dosage to get the effects of the enth.

as far as lump, make sure you are injecting slowly and not moving around the pin while inside.

cutting it with deca or another compound will help, but you need to work on your administration technique.

cool, your probably right my girl shoots me and she always moving the needle around, so how do i get rid of that lump and does that mean the test doesn't get in me??? also it isn't 007 2005, and why do i feel like shit with this stuff almost like test flu??

hybrid is offline Member
    I just got finished with 13 weeks of QV enan. I mixed it with EQ and never had any problems except one time when my thigh was sore as hell for a week. I just figured I did something wrong. I am finishing my cycle with QV prop while the other esthers fade. I did my first prop shot (which was prop only) yesterday and have had no problems.

I would go through your process carefully. Are you wiping the tops of the lids with alcohol? Are you using one needle to fill the syringes and another new one to inject with? Are you wiping the area to be injected with alcohol? Are you warming the syringe and juice under hot water before injecting? Are you using a 25 guage needle? Are you aspirating? Are you injecting super slow (like 2 minutes)? Are you being careful not to wiggle the needle around while it is in you? Are you rubbing out the injected area after you are finished?

To me this is one of those things where being extra clean and extra careful is the key.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    moving the needle around will create more scar tissue. the lump is just an adverse reaction to the compound itself.

if u have never used enth before i am not surprised you got a lump, however it will cease to happen over time when the body gets used to it.

what lot are u running?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    A lot of QV stuff is hit or miss IMO.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by crazy man
    so how do i get rid of that lump and does that mean the test doesn't get in me???
    only time will heal the swelling. I put an ice pack on it and take an advil if the soreness is unbearable. The test should be getting in you fine if you're sticking the needle deep enough into the muscle. Tell your girlfriend not to twist the needle or move it at all once it's pushed in. Just inject and pull it out evenly. Sometimes, you're going to be sore and swollen even with a good technique so get used to it. You can mix in 1/4th to 1/2 CC of sterile oil to dull the soreness if it's that bad. Being that you're probably only doing 2 injections/wk with enanthate , you should be fine just sucking it up though.

i am using i think 009 2007. also 25g needles dam hard to shot the gear into yourself..

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    ...and remember to do all the things hybrid mentioned when injecting! That's good advice.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    if I had a lot # that is bunk would I still have the soreness? I am not sure if thats the # but I never got sore. Just got me wondering....

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I read in a few issues back on MD that you can throw your injection neeedles in the freezer to keep them cold before injecting, and this wiil cut down on the pain. Also make sure you arent shooting with the same needle you are drawing from, cause this will dull the needle and make it more painful. Make the muscle is relaxed when you shoot and dont tense up. I like to shoot right after i shower when the skin is still warm and nice and soft.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    let's not forget about the BA content. that's always a candidate for pain.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Arrow

Im shooting from the same batch, and get only injection soreness...it's hard as hell to take a minute or longer to shoot and not have that sucker move around a little. I got the "Test Flu" for the first 4 or 5 shots...it was very mild, and now I don't get it anymore. Listen to the advice you have been given thus far...if you still get sore...I'd say it's a reaction to the BA.

Cheers

D

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    What you described seems to be an ongoing problem with QVE, especially the 50mL vials. I have noticed the same thing with several different lots of the QVE. It definately helps to dilute it with a less irritating substance like EQ or deca . Try not to shoot more than 1mL at a time, and inject slowly. You can try rubbing the site for a few minutes to help the depot to disperse. But I have found that sometimes no matter what I try, I still get post injection soreness. I think some people may be more susceptible to the BA content in the QVE, and you may or may not adjust to this. It is kindof like LC said, a hit or miss process. But keep up on your sterile technique and by minimizing tissue irritation will help.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    Lumps sometimes result from not shooting it deep enough. I've done 3cc front loads of "the jug" and had no problems.

Thread Information