Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nebis

Thread: got my A.I.. cant find anywhere how much to take and how often to take it (liquidex)

Nebis is offline Junior Member

got my A.I.. cant find anywhere how much to take and how often to take it (liquidex)

i looked everywhere and saw plenty of threads similar to mine (not really this forum so i am not bashing this forum... you guys have helped me a bunch so i have nothing but good things to say about you guys) and they went a lot like this "how much liquidex should i take and how often should i take it " answer:" well find out how much you want to take measure it out and take it"..... huh?... so i am on 500mg of test a week (2nd cycle new stuff, teston and alphapharm) and started expierncing sensitive nips, emotional and rapid rapid hair loss. i made a thread and you guys reccomended an ai so i got liquidex. now im starting to read i should of gotten nolvadex for the sensitive nips. should i order more nolva now? i have some for my pct.

so question.. how much should i dose and how often should i dose?

thanks
    bigdaddypump1972 likes this.

pitweiler is offline Member
    For your AI you should take .25 EOD

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    .25 eod ....should have had it on hand before starting cycle. How long have you been on this cycle?

Whats your full cycle and stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    .25 eod ....should have had it on hand before starting cycle. How long have you been on this cycle?

Whats your full cycle and stats?
    i know im an idiot, i didnt use it my last cycle so i sold my and everything went fine so i sold my ai and figured what the hell. im an ignorant **** sometimes. 5 weeks so far and its a 12.5 week cycle, i have enough test for a 15 week cycle and a lot of my friends said to do 15 weeks (these guys havent cycled off test in years so maybe i shouldnt be listening to them. 26 years old, 5'9 185 lbs, been working out for over a decade.

will liquidex take care of my nips and emotional issues if i take .25 every other day? will it slow down my hair loss too? its the least of my worries, i was going to lose it anyway im just curious

Blog Entries
    .25 eod is not set in stone..You can either taper up or down depending on your reaction to what you're running...you'll know right away usually

Quote Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    i know im an idiot, i didnt use it my last cycle so i sold my and everything went fine so i sold my ai and figured what the hell. im an ignorant **** sometimes. 5 weeks so far and its a 12.5 week cycle, i have enough test for a 15 week cycle and a lot of my friends said to do 15 weeks (these guys havent cycled off test in years so maybe i shouldnt be listening to them. 26 years old, 5'9 185 lbs, been working out for over a decade.

will liquidex take care of my nips and emotional issues if i take .25 every other day? will it slow down my hair loss too? its the least of my worries, i was going to lose it anyway im just curious
    I would start taking it at .25 eod . Your E2 is way out of wake. That's why your having issues. Maybe a Vet or someone else can chime in. If I was going to keep on cycle like I said I would start it today. Also do u have a lump behind your one or both of your nipples?

What about BW?
    HCG ?
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-08-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    I would start taking it at .25 eod . You E2 is way out of wake. That's why your having issues. Maybe a Vet or someone else can chime in. If I was going to keep on cycle like I said I would start it today. Also do u have a lump behind your one or both of your nipples?

What about BW?
    HCG?
    i took .25 today and felt no different so no instant negative reactions or anything. im ordering my hcg this weekenend, what is bw? i dont feel any lumbs behind my nipples but then again i dont know what im really looking for, i have never seen or felt begining signs of gyno. is it very obvious?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i took .25 today and felt no different so no instant negative reactions or anything. im ordering my hcg this weekenend, what is bw? i dont feel any lumbs behind my nipples but then again i dont know what im really looking for, i have never seen or felt begining signs of gyno. is it very obvious?
    Yes!

Read this and your questions shall be answered -

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Everything you need to know - on dosing for your cycle... Also, if you were to press on your nipples(with your palms) do they hurt and is there a lump(but do not fiddle w/your nips it'll make it worse)!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yes!

Read this and your questions shall be answered -

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Everything you need to know - on dosing for your cycle... Also, if you were to press on your nipples(with your palms) do they hurt and is there a lump(but do not fiddle w/your nips it'll make it worse)!
    no lump, it will make it worse when i fiddle with them? ok i guess i have to let you guys in on a personal sercret. so i have always had very very sensitive nipples and it really turns me on when my girlfriend rubs them during sex.. i always make her rub my nips during intercourse, should i stop this? like will i increase my chance of gyno?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    no lump, it will make it worse when i fiddle with them? ok i guess i have to let you guys in on a personal sercret. so i have always had very very sensitive nipples and it really turns me on when my girlfriend rubs them during sex.. i always make her rub my nips during intercourse, should i stop this? like will i increase my chance of gyno?
    Look find out if you have a lump behind your nip - if not then it's not gyno!

Thread Information