GreasyMidget is offline New Member

I have never been in a gym

What should I do before starting on the sust,d-bol,deca stac?

I am 150lbs
    6'1"
    Male

Can I just start the administration as I Start back at the Gym? (This is what I would like to do)

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    How long have you not trained for?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    It will make it too easy to stop going after you come off. Loss of motivation happens to all of us after coming off. Its the guys who have been hitting the gym naturally for a while that will be able to keep them selves on track post cycle IMO

jersey juice is offline Member
    Bro #1 Steroids ARE NOT muscle in a bottle. You will think they completley suck if you don't have any base to build on. 150lbs, not to diss ya bro, but you got ALOT of work to start doing. EAT, EAT, & EAT some more, lift heavy and get plenty of rest. I trained hardcore for 5 years before I touched a needle. You will grow with leaps & bounds naturally, the last thing you need right now is juice!! Trust me on this & the other bro's will tell you the same. You will only limit yourself in the long run, make sure to get your diet in check, your training & after a few years THEN do what you want, there is no such thing as a quick fix!! Anyone you see who's a freak, ask them the kinds of sacrifices they go through, as far as eating, training, watching their partying, it's alot of work & dedication & you'll mess yourself up if your not armed with the proper knowledge! Peace....

Well I trained back in the day but as it stands i have yet to get a membership to a gym.. I am getting all the stuff ready for when then time comes to cycle but my question is can i just start the cycle and the gym at the same time? why/why not? I need advice from all you swole cats that have done this for a while.

3 years ago i was 135lbs and started woring out for about 3 months and then started enanthate and then switched to cyp and I gained up to 60lbs. so i ended up @ 195 and then got side tracked with girl issues and work so i faded out of the gym which was the worst thing i could ever have done for my life. Now I have everything on track and i want my somewhat diesel look back so I wanted some advice from you bigger guys who have gone through the paces. I am not going to work out heavy like before so much to begin with because i want that base muscle and once i get the high rep workouts down then i will start to integrate heavy lifts.

What will happen if i just hit the gym and the cycle at the same time?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If you really were 195 then you should be able to get some more weight back. Don't half ass it. Workout hard for about 6 months then spike it. By the way, 60lbs from test. Is that the superman brand?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by THE JU-ICE
    By the way, 60lbs from test. Is that the superman brand?
    i want some too.............

seriously bro, listen to the other bruthas, train for 2-4 months solid and then think about bumpin up against the needle. that might even be too soon..........

peace bb79

righton is offline Senior Member
    First eat eat and eat. If you were on before and put on 60lbs
    you'll bounce back pretty quick naturally.(60lbs in 3 months,hmmmm,oookkkk) You'll have to dedicate some serious time (6-7 months) before your body is ready for the extra stress that gear will put on you.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I want some of whatever he took to gain 60lbs.!

righton is offline Senior Member
    ME FIRST

Originally posted by righton
    ME FIRST
    We could just fight over it Grrrrrrr... that was my tough face, I'm tired now...

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I'm telling you guys over and over again. It's those 60 lb sand bags that they hide undeer their clother. JK

What did you do bro

And let's get back on topic

I'm actually pretty curious myself. What was your workout like and what was your nutrition like?

THIS IS A JOKE THREAD!!!

I BELIEVE IN IGNORANCE BUT NOT STUPIDITY=(LIVING IN DENIAL)....

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    Heybud,
    What the hell did you take?Personly I find that some bullshit I do not trust or belive the stuff you wrote on this post or the one you gave that twenty year old kid on the other post.I have been around roiders for about 7 years and have never heard or gained that much mucle in 3 months.So excuses
    me but thats bull fukken shit?

I am freaking out right now sorry for the langh

jersey juice is offline Member
    A little embelishing on our gains??? Look, not a flame, but YOU ARE NOT READY...simple as that, you will seriously be cheating yourself. but I know your gonna do what you want anyway so I'll give you my best, honest advise. If you were up to 195 your muscle memory will be able to get you back up to that if you train hard & intense & HEAVY, you gotta train heavy, that's how you put on size, that high rep light weight is bullshit, all the pros and any hardcore trainer knows that big weights=big muscle. Lift hard for a few months get some size on & if you have to & just can't be patient enough, at least hit the gym, so you don't start juicin & eating & becomming a fat fukk cause you won't be burning anything. They just don't work like that, plain & simple!! If it were that easy we'd all look like Coleman.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I totally concur with JJ that your not ready. Hit the gym hard and wait a while see how your body responds. I wont flame you, but 60 lbs in three months, most human beings would be dead, if not injured severly, so if you did gain that much weight, congrats, sucks you lost it all.

Peace

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm thinking this guy can't be serious....is this a joke???

Can we please move on?

I think this guy swallows watermellons.

I gained 30lbs in 4months w/out gear. But I gave my all and I know that there was nothing else that I could of done. But 60 in 3. C'mon.

Anyways.

I don't think that you are ready for juice bro.
    You muscule has memory. Go to the gym, train hard and have a good diet and you will get big.
    Good luck

Ok guys LOL.. I am truly not bullshitting.. most of you probably looked normal to begin with.. I was 20 Y/O 6'1" tall and a buck 35.
    that was my stats i will not bullshizit you all because i want everyones honest opinion from the heart. I then worked out for 3 months and gained maybe 10lbs in that time. Now understand this. as I currently am and was I could eat as much as i could without ripping my stomach and I would not gain a pound. also understand that my 2 best friends are huge as f#ck and the one that i trained hard with is now the defensive tackle and captain of the Apalacha State Football team and is being looked at heavily by the Pro's. he is weighing in at 302lbs during the season and gets up to 325 to 335 in the off. he is comletely ballz to the walls when it comes to training so I did life heavy he and my other bro got my pumped to get huge and i obviously had some major competition. I have a high matabolism because of being skinny or vise versa. anotherwords I can eat all I want and not gain anything. when I started the Enanthate and cyp It seemed to slow my matabolism down or kept up with it and far as transfering what i ate to something my body can use.. Beleive me I was shocked and so were all my friends. Including the guy who plays ball. he swore he would never do the sauce but after he saw my results he did the same.. I am not going to sit here and waste my time as well as you alls trying to bullshit. I know that I ended up at 195lbs from 135 or 145lbs.. but i am back down to 155 160 and skinny as hell and i friggen hate it.. I only wish I could have gotten a hold of the stuff i have now but i did have some quality test before. It wasnt the foreign crap that is floating around these days it was the reall deal. anotherwords my test levels curr3ently cannot compete with my metabolism so I need that extra boost to even then out.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    MR PHATT ASS I BELIEVE IN IGNORANCE BUT NOT STUPIDITY=(LIVING IN DENIAL)....

Bump

Messy is offline New Member
    I went from 140-170 on my own just lifing and eating in 3 months. I wasn't going to get any gear for at least a year to see how far I could get on my own and let my body develop naturally. 174 is where I stopped and now its time to up the ante.

Thread Information