Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Anyone that wants to help

struggle is offline New Member

Anyone that wants to help

Honestly, i've thought about this for awhile now and I need some help from experienced people. I'm 22 years old, 6'3" 230 pounds 14% body fat, way to chubby, and just recovered from a back injury. I want to get lean again like back in high school and i want to take a route that is tried and true. can anyone help me out. I know that this site will give me the answers i'm looking for and probably already has the answers to questions that i have, I just want someones help finding what i need. maybe links from within the site. Links to things that are important that i may need to know or simply need to know before i go and be stupid with my money and body. Any help is well appreciated.

-Is there a product to help shred, build leaner mass, instead of bulk.
    -is there a good routine to follow.
    -personal experiences,
    -how to avoid being scammed/caught
    -cycles??? need clarification on the processes,
    -post cycle, dont want permanent negative side effects.
    -ANything you may thing a total noob needs to know.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by struggle View Post
    Honestly, i've thought about this for awhile now and I need some help from experienced people. I'm 22 years old, 6'3" 230 pounds 14% body fat, way to chubby, and just recovered from a back injury. I want to get lean again like back in high school and i want to take a route that is tried and true. can anyone help me out. I know that this site will give me the answers i'm looking for and probably already has the answers to questions that i have, I just want someones help finding what i need. maybe links from within the site. Links to things that are important that i may need to know or simply need to know before i go and be stupid with my money and body. Any help is well appreciated.

-Is there a product to help shred, build leaner mass, instead of bulk.
    -is there a good routine to follow.
    We have great diet and training sections(stick around see what it takes to eat and grow w/food rather than drugs - as this will dictate your results when your able to cycle safely! GL
    -personal experiences,
    -how to avoid being scammed/caught
    -cycles??? need clarification on the processes,
    -post cycle, dont want permanent negative side effects.
    -ANything you may thing a total noob needs to know.
    Ok... Being 22 your brain is still developing, inside the brain is your Endocrine System which will take yrs more to fully develop... Endocrinologists say that 25 yrs of age puts the risk reward % much better for you to recover from and not cause life long problems!

In bold...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Many guys on here, including myself are only running trt doses of steroids . Which essentially means we are replacing the testosterone our bodies no longer produce. But, at your age you already have this amount of test blasting through your system. If you are at 14% bf and only want to lean out a bit, you already have all the tools you need to do it inside you.
    There are only two things you really need to consider, and possibly change to get the look you want. It is what you are eating and how many calories you are burning throughout your day. If you adjust both, you will definitely start to see the results you are looking for.
    If you hate to run, simply walk on a treadmill for an hour. After you do this for a while the pounds will start to shed off. If you want more definition and size, you have to start lifting more often. And of course you have to watch what you eat and how clean it is. Eating fast food everyday does not help in looking better the older we get.
    Also, everything Nach said above is 100% true and before hoping a drug can get you where you want you should not only be aware of the dangers, but understand that steroids requires all of the above too. Steroids alone will not make you much bigger or leaner without putting time into the gym, and watching what you eat. Good luck!

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    I say do as you like, Take my advice or not, I don't care man. But if you want a fat burning cycle try the below, It works great.

Get some test-e 250 or test-cyp 250 AND Anavar

-Go with 1ml of test per week for 10-12weeks
    -Take 80mg of anavar split the dose am/pm. So 40mg am & 40mg pm for 10-12 weeks <-- you will thank me later. Trust me.... anavar is great for fat burning. I have over 1000 pills, Because I love anavar.

Take all your supplements like liver support, fish oils, multivitamin, joint relief etc... Get a blood test, before and after.
    Aim for 200-300 grams of protein per day, workout & enjoy

-PCT nolvadex for 4 weeks... So 40mg a day for 1 week and 20mg for 3 weeks

Me and my friends always do this cycle just before summer and love it... I'm on it now!
    test-e 250 for 10-12 weeks
    anavar 80mg a day for 10-12 weeks
    PCT 4 weeks 40/20/20/20

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow View Post
    I say do as you like, Take my advice or not, I don't care man. But if you want a fat burning cycle try the below, It works great.

-Take 80mg of anavar split the dose am/pm. So 40mg am & 40mg pm for 10-12 weeks <-- you will thank me later. Trust me.... anavar is great for fat burning. I have over 1000 pills, Because I love anavar.

Take all your supplements like liver support, fish oils, multivitamin, joint relief etc... Get a blood test, before and after.

Me and my friends always do this cycle just before summer and love it... I'm on it now!
    PCT 4 weeks 40/20/20/20
    Don't take this advice^^! Plus the OP is 22 ffs!

Why would you introduce two new compounds together when he hasn't ran test?!?! And no AI no HCG and that PCT is horrendous! Clomid needs to be ran along side of nolvadex for their synergistic effects on one anther!

Anavar at OPs bf% isn't going to burn fat! No matter what your dose(your nutrition & training will dictate any and all results...

The young and Steroids

Read this and understand how everything works!
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-11-2015 at 09:58 AM.
    OdinsOtherSon and struggle like this.

There is a guy in the member section that i seen a few days ago that's 30%+ bf and hes on var only and doing well.

SORRY OP. test and var wont work for you, It works great for me and all my friends because we are 26

But because your 22 just wait like everyone else on this forum because everyone I mean everyone not one person on here OR in history in this world we live in.. Did any type of steroids until they were 25, And when your 24-25 years then you can cycle.

why don't you just put a child lock in the steroid section so no one that's under 25 can post here. Wouldn't that help!

Sorry for trying to help OP but it seems like Google is your friend, read and learn as much as you can and then you can decide what to do.

People on here don't like anyone under 25 to cycle.

Talk to your doctor about weight loss medication, They will be happy to help and a few medications do really work well to suppress the appetite. You will achieve your goal in no time.

So plan to cut weight down and use some weight lifting to make it more fun. Then when your 25 get on the gear.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    There is a guy in the member section that i seen a few days ago that's 30%+ bf and hes on var only and doing well.
    I said he won't see the results he would like... Plus for best results it's even better to be under 12% or even at 10% for its actuall full benefits - im not saying it won't work - it just won't work nearly as well!

SORRY OP. test and var wont work for you, It works great for me and all my friends because we are 26
    Really - stop being a smartass - shows your ignorance by even suggesting something to a 22 yr old

But because your 22 just wait like everyone else on this forum because everyone I mean everyone not one person on here OR in history in this world we live in.. Did any type of steroids until they were 25, And when your 24-25 years then you can cycle.

why don't you just put a child lock in the steroid section so no one that's under 25 can post here. Wouldn't that help!

Sorry for trying to help OP but it seems like Google is your friend, read and learn as much as you can and then you can decide what to do.

People on here don't like anyone under 25 to cycle.
    It's just for safety reasons - sure many have cycled early - we actually have plenty of ongoing cases that have permantly damaged themselves for life... So it's best to tell them to wait! Plus it was more or less about all the ancillaries you failed to mention as well as suggesting the cycle!

Talk to your doctor about weight loss medication, They will be happy to help and a few medications do really work well to suppress the appetite. You will achieve your goal in no time.

So plan to cut weight down and use some weight lifting to make it more fun. Then when your 25 get on the gear.
    Either way he should be reading and googling himself - I mean that and the info on here - Google mostly directs your ?'s to this site

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Cardio and Diet is your answer

Your too young to use gear, the potential risks are too intense (you may not get them, but you may)
    Not worth the gamble imo

Imagine sitting in a bar and you had too much to drink. You are wondering how to get home and what you should do. I would be the guy saying take a taxi and "Heretogrow" would be telling you to drive home drunk. Of course you can do what you want, but like he said in his first post; he does not care.
    The smarter and better members of this site will always preach safety first. Sometimes the guys, who do not even put a picture of themselves in their avatar think they know everything.
    Please understand one thing. Young people can take steroids and not have noticeable negative sides. It does not happen to everyone; just like getting caught drinking and driving does not always lead to jail.
    But, the more you read and the more you learn, hopefully you will not be swayed by poor information from people that truly do not give a crap what happens to you.
    There is only one guy telling you to do this and he has less than 50 freaking posts and has picture of a fat kid instead of himself. But who knows, maybe by the advice he is giving that might actually be his real pic.

Oh, since you are new I also would like to point something else out. On this site, you get ranks based on the quality of your prior posts. So far, Nach3 is the only guy who has a red name and posted in this thread. That means that higher members of this site have advanced his position to help show authority and knowledge over the rest of us who are still blue. If you ever read contradictory posts and are not sure who to believe; dont just look at the number of posts, look at the color of their screen name and you will know who is probably preaching the truth.
    struggle likes this.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    Oh, since you are new I also would like to point something else out. On this site, you get ranks based on the quality of your prior posts. So far, Nach3 is the only guy who has a red name and posted in this thread. That means that higher members of this site have advanced his position to help show authority and knowledge over the rest of us who are still blue. If you ever read contradictory posts and are not sure who to believe; dont just look at the number of posts, look at the color of their screen name and you will know who is probably preaching the truth.
    Too bad that many people use forum mobile application,and here it doesn't show who is red or who's blue or who's the mod etc.Hope they will update the application soon!
    Oki-Des likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Too bad that many people use forum mobile application,and here it doesn't show who is red or who's blue or who's the mod etc.Hope they will update the application soon!
    I was more upset that the OP even said he'd like to learn more b4 throwing something into his body(respect) - and here - here2grow thinks giving a detailed cycle plan(a sh!t one at that w/no said ancillaries) and here all the OP wanted was good advice(from the sounds of it) - OP this is your thread - ask away! You'll see who to listen to and who not - so far good advice except what I and others pointed out!

@here2grow -- And that member running a var only cycle - you sure it's a man?? Var only is for women, plus he won't be doing well when he's suppressed so bad - 90% I've seen on BW if not shut down - he can't function sexually or in a gym b/c he's not replacing the test he had!e
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-11-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    Oki-Des and struggle like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post

^^ truth(& always colors above red - their VETS/MODS/HOF's(Hall of Famer's - always trust those they'll not steer you wrong - not saying a blue would but it's been seen) ! Then there are ones who read read read and post very little but when they do they'll have something good to offer!
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-11-2015 at 03:33 PM.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I was more upset that the OP even said he'd like to learn more b4 throwing something into his body(respect) - and here - here2grow thinks giving a detailed cycle plan(a sh!t one at that w/no said ancillaries) and here all the OP wanted was good advice(from the sounds of it)
    If in the application was shown who's mod and who's old member,i doubt anyone would take an advice from young members like here2grow!!
    Btw,my respect to you for being so "stubborn" in helping others in need.
    P.S sorry to the OP for hijacking his thread.

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    OP listen to nach....he knows what he's talking about. i'm not gonna preach. I did my first cycle at 18....probably why I went on trt in my 30's. but hey, do what you want. it's your world.
    here2grow likes this.

Man i don't care if it was good advice or not that's my fat burning cycle and it works well for me and others i know.

Most of us don't really care or KNOW about this 25 year rule thing you guys got going on.
    But now that I see how you lady's feel I wont mention it.

I'll apologizes. But do you really think by saying don't... he will listen... Come on man. He will just re join another forum and say he's 30 lol

You can have this one he seems like a tool asking how not to get scammed and other things i don't understand what he wants. He seems the type that will probably cry if he gets any side effects.

At work 10 guys all under 20 injecting deca /test weekly lol. its been 10months they are still on.

I guess we and are more laid back in oz, Just last week my doctor asked if i was on steroids I said yes not enough. He gave me a ear bashing lol they are bad you will get this that etc.. I said when they do happen YOU will be the first to know. Most people don't care about sides. I get upset if i don't get any side effects then I know my stuffs good

I will try find the member that did the anavar cycle now and will update you once I find it. lol IT had long hair so it could of been a girl but 90% sure it was a guy. And I think he done test too and he was well over 40% bf but he thinks hes was 15-18% but still pushing 25% i just didn't say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    @here2grow -- And that member running a var only cycle - you sure it's a man?? Var only is for women, plus he won't be doing well when he's suppressed so bad - 90% I've seen on BW if not shut down - he can't function sexually or in a gym b/c he's not replacing the test he had!e
    Found it he done test prop and some var at well over 30%. It did work great for him. Go give him a keyboard bashing now
    He did say he was 27% when he did test prop n var and went to 18% bf after that.... But is still over 27% now so I'm not sure what he thinks his bf is. Hes way wrong to think he went under 20% in any of his pics.

AND hes still on var, winny & primo with high bf. Go on now & tell him the risk if your preaching safe steroid use here.
    Oh it doesn't count because he's over 25.

32% to 18%
    Last edited by here2grow; 10-11-2015 at 07:48 PM.

There is only one guy telling you to do this and he has less than 50 freaking posts and has picture of a fat kid instead of himself. But who knows, maybe by the advice he is giving that might actually be his real pic.
    hahah now its about post numbers haha So you have to have high numbers to preach here??? So you won't be taken serious if you don't have high posts hahahahah you for real? I can't believe this!!!
    Whats the point of a public forum if you the big dogs can only run the show and no one else can share there voice or experience.

Don't be silly half you guys posting now are sending Hi & welcome to everyone that joins. I might have to spend 5hours a day saying hi to every member that joins every min lol when do you guys get time to train or work?

Having over 10,000 post in less than 2 years is nothing to be proud of!! Its really kinda sad and I feel sorry for you in a way NASH. I mean that man. Relax go breath outside smell the fresh air a bit.

You must be HIGH to say HI every time.

Just go to the new member section you guys are all in there hahahahahahahhahaah I can't believe it 70% of your post are from hi & welcome. What a joke.

Like I said the op doesn't have to take my advice. You don't have to keep running me down because I mentioned something I only shared what works for me. The OP doesn't have to do it.

You obviously started typing without reading my entire post. I specifically said it has nothing to do with post numbers; but rather the higher ups get promoted here and have different colored names. It is not based on posts, but quality within posts. Some guys with relatively small numbers get promoted while others with thousands of posts do not. Although I did mention you had less than 50, it was in comparison to someone who has been promoted based on their advanced knowledge and experience.

Oh, and that moron that was a fat guy who did roids has already been banned for offering such horrible advice to others too many times.

And, once you are here for a while you will see that many times when kids come on here and ignore the advanced users advice, they come back and ask for help; which is why we try to offer good advice from the beginning. He does not have to go anywhere to hear from people who have been there and done that.

Also, since you are wondering what this 25 years old thing is all about, it is not bro science. It is called HPTA and if you read about it, you might have a stronger understanding of why we think it is important.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Found it he done test prop and some var at well over 30%. It did work great for him. Go give him a keyboard bashing now
    He did say he was 27% when he did test prop n var and went to 18% bf after that.... But is still over 27% now so I'm not sure what he thinks his bf is. Hes way wrong to think he went under 20% in any of his pics.

AND hes still on var, winny & primo with high bf. Go on now & tell him the risk if your preaching safe steroid use here.
    Oh it doesn't count because he's over 25.

32% to 18%
    Your arguments are childish at best - if anyone is anything your fvkin Key board warrior yourself my man! You've brought nothing to the table advice wise - but your going to argue with people and w/proven methods! Shows your ignorance... Yeah he's also banned lol

I will say I liked your post after reading it - #16... The 25 is not set in stone either - it's when endocrinologists suggest or say it would be the safest time at earlier earliest - were all different - marcus300 has a post regarding this very aspect detailing our genetics as well
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-11-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Although I did mention you had less than 50, it was in comparison to someone who has been promoted based on their advanced knowledge and experience.

Oh, and that moron that was a fat guy who did roids has already been banned for offering such horrible advice to others too many times.

Don't lie hes not banned look..Your confusing me man 32% to 18% <--I don't know what your talking about hes still on and jucing.

All I said was test var works and see it works ^^look that's the guys he's 40% bf and on test var & now winny var and primo see. The link I added NASH wanted to know the var test user I mention before!!! But your saying hes banned why would he be banned for taking var and test winny primo at 40% bf. He thought it was a girl.. I said I'm sure it was a male. see now.

Wtf - is w/your attitude! Your arguments are childish at best - if anyone is anything your fvkin Key board warrior yourself my man! You've brought nothing to the table advice wise - but your going to argue with people and w/proven methods! Shows your ignorance...
    Go outside man. take a holiday or something. Your giving me a hard time over a few post lately, I mentioned a ROUGH price you eat me.... I mention my cycle you eat me.
    I'm new I don't live on here like you do. I'm learning People make mistakes okay. FFS giving a cycle that works for me and others to a 22 year old MY bad you don't have to run me down every time. Just ask I would of taken it down.

I didn't know how you guys feel about this under 25yold rule, its like im up for murder wtf

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Go outside man. take a holiday or something. Your giving me a hard time over a few post lately, I mentioned a ROUGH price you eat me.... I mention my cycle you eat me.
    I'm new I don't live on here like you do. I'm learning People make mistakes okay. FFS giving a cycle that works for me and others to a 22 year old MY bad you don't have to run me down every time. Just ask I would of taken it down.

I didn't know how you guys feel about this under 25yold rule, its like im up for murder wtf
    Well watch what you write then - stop whining(you should know about the 25 yr old thing - and read what I said we are all different - there's a big write up on it here on the forum - I log all my meals and w/o's ed so my post count will be higher than most... Again post count hadn't a thing to do w/knowledge.... re-read my post it was edited while you were putting in your tampon...
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-11-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Blog Entries

PCT 4 weeks 40/20/20/20

LOL 1000 anavar pills, huh? Let's see a picture of you... 250 mg cyp a week? You think a 22 year old shutting down his test production is worth getting gains from a TRT dose? Tell someone to go do some cycle and then you fvck off and aren't there when he screws himself up or something happens, is very easy to do big guy...If that was the goal we would have all outlined a better cycle than you did...That cycle is crap
    NACH3 likes this.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    I really think along with warning the under 25 year olds of the risks of using steroids , questions should still be answered to help them out.

You can warn them all you want but they are still going to do it if they have their mind set to it and it's better for them to do a proper cycle rather than just start guessing at what to take because some guys on a forum wouldn't give them advice because they are under 25.
    here2grow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by free_at_last View Post
    OP listen to nach....he knows what he's talking about. i'm not gonna preach. I did my first cycle at 18....probably why I went on trt in my 30's. but hey, do what you want. it's your world.

You seem upset being on TRT?

I bet you wouldn't want it any other way?? Look back and be honest.. Image if you were not on trt right now. BORING!!! Struggling to get it up feeling tired all day, oh the list goes on. Heaps more sides with low test.

Man your so lucky I want to be on TRT so bad. Everyone on trt is loving life I can't wait to be on trt. I will make sure I get there, And when I do I will frame my low test results with a gold frame and put it in my work office to show everyone.. Then i will cruise/blast on pharma grade test 4 life.
    My low test days are nearing with years of abusive, I will get there. I just wish I started earlier to be on it now. I hate this guessing game with UGL

One of my uncle's is on TRT & his wife is always smiling lol (happy wife happy life)
    All the other uncles are useless drunks and their wives are depressed looking..Kinda like a zombie with cobwebs in between the legs

I would rather be on trt and still be able to bang my wife like a star when I'm 40-50-60-70 if i make it through any of them years lol if not its okay i lived a high.....Slightly more under dosed UGL test life.

Enjoy man don't be upset be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy93 View Post
    I really think along with warning the under 25 year olds of the risks of using steroids , questions should still be answered to help them out.

You can warn them all you want but they are still going to do it if they have their mind set to it and it's better for them to do a proper cycle rather than just start guessing at what to take because some guys on a forum wouldn't give them advice because they are under 25.
    Don't even try bro these guys are all on the raggy dolls, They use muffins as tampons trust me. They made me feel like i killed the OP. I'm being honest. I feel like I did a crime haha
    Anyone under 25 is like jail b8 on here its like a undercover operation sting if you preach to a person under 25 year old they will eat you alive.

Look at posts back from 2000-2008 everyone was fine and cool and open to help out no steroid rules. Everyone was helpful. The new steroid crew are like a pack of hyenas and its the same brandy bunch every time.

OP i hope your ok I'm sorry if I hurt you with my dumb cycle advice

This thread is getting way out of control and childish. The OP is no longer responding and its now turning into sling shots of abuse.

OP, you have been given solid advice from members who are very knowledgeable (wether or not a lot of their posts including mine are also from welcoming new members in the introduction section, they still know what they are talking about)

Here2grow is saying he enjoys sides etc, thats fair enough but you arent being warned about side effects, you are being warned of the potential risk of messing with your immature system that is still yet to develop (it may be fully developed, but it also may not be) and if you mess it up you can lead to problems for the rest of your life, if you wait until 25 years old the chance of your system maturing is very high, this is why we always advise members to not cycle until that age.

Talking of the past where it wasnt advised to cycle at particular ages, it also wasnt advised about PCT etc if you go back pre year 2000. More drugs are being created and more tests and knowedge is growing. In ten years time there will probably be things that we are doing wrong or could improve in our cycles that we may not yet be aware of, but the safest UP TO DATE advice is being given here and always will do.

Please do let us know your decision, if you want to still cycle thats up to you, we will still give you the best advice on the right cycle and pct etc. But really take a long time to consider your options and read up on young taking steroids .
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-12-2015 at 03:19 AM.
    NACH3 and struggle like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Agreed OP this is your thread - don't be shy - just ask what you wish to know and we will help you.. Link you to VERY IMPORTANT STICKIES that'll answer your ?'s

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    This thread is getting way out of control and childish. The OP is no longer responding and its now turning into sling shots of abuse.

OP, you have been given solid advice from members who are very knowledgeable (wether or not a lot of their posts including mine are also from welcoming new members in the introduction section, they still know what they are talking about)

Here2grow is saying he enjoys sides etc, thats fair enough but you arent being warned about side effects, you are being warned of the potential risk of messing with your immature system that is still yet to develop (it may be fully developed, but it also may not be) and if you mess it up you can lead to problems for the rest of your life, if you wait until 25 years old the chance of your system maturing is very high, this is why we always advise members to not cycle until that age.

Talking of the past where it wasnt advised to cycle at particular ages, it also wasnt advised about PCT etc if you go back pre year 2000. More drugs are being created and more tests and knowedge is growing. In ten years time there will probably be things that we are doing wrong or could improve in our cycles that we may not yet be aware of, but the safest UP TO DATE advice is being given here and always will do.

Please do let us know your decision, if you want to still cycle thats up to you, we will still give you the best advice on the right cycle and pct etc. But really take a long time to consider your options and read up on young taking steroids.
    Tax I got nothing against you man. I see how you help and act towards others!! New & old members. Total respect to you. If more people on here were like you this place will improve 100%

But think about it. yes I gave the wrong advice. BUT If nash said nicely, Please read this (posted a link for me to read) Then said, Have another think about your post here2grow that you just wrote up for a 22 year old.

I would of edit it right away and NEVER repeat it again, But it seem like these guys want to attack anyone first and say Shit, Dumb, Low post, Idiot advice, Your fat picture, You drink and drive, Your anavar is for girls only. And then his whole bum chum clan have to join in and attack also.

Nash told me no price talk on the other thread and go see for yourself..Before all this started & In 2min I changed it, See I'm learning & you can't expect us all to know the rules right off the bat. Time and patients man.

It just seems easier for these high post pricks to drill the new guys as soon as they say one thing wrong instead of teaching them in a nice way. Treat people how you want to be treated.

lol I don't enjoy all sides I like getting them so I know my gear is not bunk. The only side effect I want is to be on TRT Don't think of TRT as a side effect later on... Think of it as a blessing.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Agreed OP this is your thread - don't be shy - just ask what you wish to know and we will help you.. Link you to VERY IMPORTANT STICKIES that'll answer your ?'s
    Don't help him now hes LONG gone, like I said he will re join and say he's 30 years old. I bet he started a new account and asked a new question already same goals & stats as the OP above but hasn't yet mention his age.
    But you guys seem to be already be telling him what to do. but no one asked his age (the import question) lol I bet you will figure out which post it is. he posted not long ago. I will ask for you now I could be wrong but still to obvious to me.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't help him now hes LONG gone, like I said he will re join and say he's 30 years old. I bet he started a new account and asked a new question already same goals & stats as the OP above but hasn't yet mention his age.
    But you guys seem to be already be telling him what to do. but no one asked his age (the import question) lol I bet you will figure out which post it is. he posted not long ago. I will ask for you now I could be wrong but still to obvious to me.
    I know b/c I can look in their profile for their age - stop acting as if im on your ass - im not close if you want me to be you'd know it - ask any member here if I ever gave bad advice or flamed them - try and find someone lol

Now - again stop and pay it forward if your here to argue then pm me I'll be happy to put you in your place - with words/knowledge not this 18 yr old attitude! + your supposed to read em b4 hand

Tax I got nothing against you man. I see how you help and act towards others!! New & old members. Total respect to you. If more people on here were like you this place will improve 100%

But think about it. yes I gave the wrong advice. BUT If nash said nicely, Please read this (posted a link for me to read) Then said, Have another think about your post here2grow that you just wrote up for a 22 year old.

I would of edit it right away and NEVER repeat it again, But it seem like these guys want to attack anyone first and say Shit, Dumb, Low post, Idiot advice, Your fat picture, You drink and drive, Your anavar is for girls only. And then his whole bum chum clan have to join in and attack also.

Nash told me no price talk on the other thread and go see for yourself..Before all this started & In 2min I changed it, See I'm learning & you can't expect us all to know the rules right off the bat. Time and patients man.

It just seems easier for these high post pricks to drill the new guys as soon as they say one thing wrong instead of teaching them in a nice way. Treat people how you want to be treated.

lol I don't enjoy all sides I like getting them so I know my gear is not bunk. The only side effect I want is to be on TRT Don't think of TRT as a side effect later on... Think of it as a blessing.
    Thanks
    I dont have anything against you and i dont think anyone has anything against anyone, sometimes things get out of hand and heated for no reason, sometimes reading txt can sound worse than one is meaning, and we react to it.

Nach has disagreed with a couple of your posts, hes disagreed with many of mine, but i still pm him and ask him for his advice and he ALWAYS replies and helps me.
    sometimes you have to respect that other members are more knowledgable, its not for them to glorify, you can see this because they are first to help EVERYONE, but also not afraid to disagree. They dont get paid for it they choose to dedicate their time to help others, and i think that deserves respect in itself.

Rash posts like yours suggesting a cycle straight away will cause a chain reaction other others jumping in.
    (I agree the OP has a high chance of going with a cycle anyway or joining a different forum, but we dont just jump in and kind of say, "go for it" we need to take a slow approach and after a lot of advice they still choose to cycle then we can try to suggest a sensible cycle, but this has to be last resort)

--
    I did also say this in the start of my reply

"This thread is getting way out of control and childish. The OP is no longer responding and its now turning into sling shots of abuse"

Which is equal to us all

Lets all move forward and leave it be
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-12-2015 at 04:21 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Thx Tax! Much appreciated

Blog Entries

That makes no sense...Why would he even ask for advice then and make a post if he already was going to do something?? Seems like a waste of time to me...He was clearly on the fence...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Thanks
    I dont have anything against you and i dont think anyone has anything against anyone, sometimes things get out of hand and heated for no reason, sometimes reading txt can sound worse than one is meaning, and we react to it.

Nach has disagreed with a couple of your posts, hes disagreed with many of mine, but i still pm him and ask him for his advice and he ALWAYS replies and helps me.
    sometimes you have to respect that other members are more knowledgable, its not for them to glorify, you can see this because they are first to help EVERYONE, but also not afraid to disagree. They dont get paid for it they choose to dedicate their time to help others, and i think that deserves respect in itself.

Rash posts like yours suggesting a cycle straight away will cause a chain reaction other others jumping in.
    (I agree the OP has a high chance of going with a cycle anyway or joining a different forum, but we dont just jump in and kind of say, "go for it" we need to take a slow approach and after a lot of advice they still choose to cycle then we can try to suggest a sensible cycle, but this has to be last resort)

--
    I did also say this in the start of my reply

"This thread is getting way out of control and childish. The OP is no longer responding and its now turning into sling shots of abuse"

Which is equal to us all

Lets all move forward and leave it be
    LOL and Thanks for making it a bit more clearer tax and I total agree, So I take back what i had to say about the post counts and the name calling.

Sorry guys and thanks for dedicating all your time (pay free) to help others in need and safely too. That in its self is priceless.
    NACH3, TheTaxMan and Oki-Des like this.

Glad to see you acknowledge whats been said and take it on board buddy

Appreciate it guys, truly. Im up to 242 and have went from a 36 pants size to a 34. (Natural) The gym is the only place i am besides work, class, and my bed so I guess im doing something right.
    Last edited by struggle; 10-15-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Last edited by struggle; 10-15-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Wow...that escalated REAALLL QUICK. Bahahaha. Anyways heres an update.

I am in the gym everyday again, trying to get back to before my injury.(IT SUCKS ONCE AGAIN).But i know how to get strong, and I know I have the determination, so thats good for now I guess. But anyways this is also why I had posted I dont want to be an idiot and hurt myself. People like NACH3 are the people I was trying to find. people that are actually knowledgeable. Ya I want to learn about it all, will I do it, honestly I dont know but its an option. I just want to be smart about my decisions.

I appreciate all your responses. Please dont think im the guy that just brushes your comments aside. Im always super busy and it was midterms week so I really didnt even think about getting on here. No i havent changed my age, no i havent stared a new profile, just busy like everyone else.
    Last edited by struggle; 10-15-2015 at 09:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information