ahm3d is offline New Member

Cool First Cycle planning - Pakistan

Hello everyone,

I am posting on this forum first time but I've been a silent reader for many years. I am planning to execute my first cycle in coming December. I've arranged the following stuff on amazingly cheaper price as compared to the online sites. All gear is pharma grade because they are reputable brands :

Testoviron Depot (Test E , 250 mg ) by Bayers
    Letrozole (2.5 mg)
    Arimidex (20 tablets / 1mg each)
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

I've decided to run Test E 500 mg / wk for 10 weeks. I was initially thinking for 8 weeks but after reading experiences of many people I've decided to run it for at-least 10 weeks.

Following are my stats :

Weight : 185 LBs
    Height : 5,9
    Body Fat : 15-17%
    Training experience : 5 years

So my questions are :

1- Is it ok to run the cycle for 10 weeks or 12 is better ?
    2- I don't want to run HCG for now? Is there an alternate for it ?
    3- This is my first cycle so I want to keep it simple. But some of my friends are telling me to add oral for kick start.
    4- Which blood work shall I get done before running this cycle ?

Thank you.

mietek is offline Member
    you do not need to take letrozole and arimidex at the same time. you keep letrozole in case of serious gyno only and take arimidex on cycle 0.5 mg eod.

it is better to run 12 weeks

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ahm3d View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am posting on this forum first time but I've been a silent reader for many years. I am planning to execute my first cycle in coming December. I've arranged the following stuff on amazingly cheaper price as compared to the online sites. All gear is pharma grade because they are reputable brands :

Testoviron Depot (Test E , 250 mg ) by Bayers
    Letrozole (2.5 mg)
    Arimidex (20 tablets / 1mg each)
    Clomid
    Nolvadex

I've decided to run Test E 500 mg / wk for 10 weeks. I was initially thinking for 8 weeks but after reading experiences of many people I've decided to run it for at-least 10 weeks.

Following are my stats :

Weight : 185 LBs
    Height : 5,9
    Body Fat : 15-17%
    Training experience : 5 years
    age??

So my questions are :

1- Is it ok to run the cycle for 10 weeks or 12 is better ? 12 would be better
    2- I don't want to run HCG for now? Is there an alternate for it ? no, you need to run it on cycle. This is true for even a "basic" cycle
    3- This is my first cycle so I want to keep it simple. But some of my friends are telling me to add oral for kick start. Leave dbol out
    4- Which blood work shall I get done before running this cycle ? Typical panel with full hormone panel

Thank you.
    See red

Yes I've only purchased letrozole to be on safe side. I am planning to run arimidex 0.5 mg eod throughout the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    See red
    I am 31 years old.

What are the benefits of running 12 weeks cycle over 10 weeks ?

Problem with HCG is , I am only able to find 5000 IU vial here. So I am just confused how I would be able to use it and as far as my understanding you only need 250 iu two times a week.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age is great. 12 weeks is the generally accepted time frame for a long chain ester, test E, to be ran. Allows for optimal serum levels to be achieved. 5000iu is great. Read this thread....

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Id go 12 weeks if using TEST Enth or Cyp.

Tweak your arimidex down to 0.25mg eod see how you get on

Try to get blood work done before, during and after cycle.

If your blood work at mid cycle shows your E2 is high then increase the arimidex to 0.5mg eod

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Age is great. 12 weeks is the generally accepted time frame for a long chain ester, test E, to be ran. Allows for optimal serum levels to be achieved. 5000iu is great. Read this thread....

So I checked few pharmacies here I can only find 5000 iu HCG vial with sodium chloride. The guy was telling me you only have few days to use it once mixed. Is there any alternate for HCG ? can clomid be used as an alternate of hcg during cycle ?

Thank you.

Thread Information