Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: Does this look like a good cycle??? & qeustions

C123 is offline New Member

Does this look like a good cycle??? & qeustions

Okay so I may go ahead and start a first cycle. I'm 5'9 177 lbs 16-17%BF. Goal 180lbs 10%BF.

Here's the cycle I'm looking at. Please let me know how it looks or if I might want to tweak anything. Two things I really want to prevent are gyno (I've tried pro hormones and already had sensitive nips to those) and gonadal shutdown.

Weeks 1-10

400mg Test E – Taken twice weekly
    0.5mg Arimidex – Taken EOD
    Week 11-12

Nothing
    Week 13-14

50mg Clomid Every day
    Week 15-16

25mg Clomid Every Day

Also my guy has test E 200 for sale. Is the 200 denoting the strength of the product or is that how much is in a vial? How many vials of that do I need?

I also have slightly high cholesterol genetically. I'm not overweight but it runs in the family. Should I be worried about this or should it be fine with just one cycle? I plan to eat extremely clean on cycle.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Mate that goal you posted is absolutely achievable with just some diet tweaks and some cardio

C123 is offline New Member
    I totally agree. I've been struggling for some time now though and I'm just ready for something different. I've dieted down very strictly for many months and this seems to be as far as it will get me. My long term goal is to hit 190-200 8-10%bf

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    How old are you?
    what is your typical daily diet? (Be honest)

Like Euroholic said I think with a good diet and training regime and commitment over time you can achieve this

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Your diet is going to help you get your bf down, not steroids . Clean it up and you'll see great improvements. I guarantee it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Personally if those are your goals I would do it naturally. But it's nice to see you being realistic.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your goal is essentially 15lb in 10 weeks during a recomp. Your LBM is roughly 147lb and 180lb at 10% would be 162lb. Given people say you'd be lucky to keep 10lb after a 12 week cycle and let the water weight go down your goals potentially sound unrealistic? Am i missing something?

You should just get down to 10% before cycling anyway, then cycle and get back up to 180.
    Splifton likes this.

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    I'd just like to add that even though 16-17% body fat isn't a considerable accumulation, it isn't the most suitable for AAS use. The reason being is that aromatase's expression is directly associated with your adipose tissue and having an unfavorably higher percentage of fat increases the likelihood of excessive oestrogen concentrations from a marked increase in enzymatic conversion. the enzyme is responsible for converting testosterone to estradiol (E2) and converting androstenedione into estrone (E1) that eventually becomes estradiol (E2).

Now I'm not highly versed on the predominance of testosterone>androstenedione>estrone conversions as I recall estradiol is the main oestrogen that males should concern themselves with. Estrone is considered the "weakest" form of endogenous estrogenic steroids (There is more, but usually people only know of E1, E2, E3, and E4) but when comparing affinity for receptor binding it has a ratio of 5:1 in comparison to estradiol.

Not to mention after reading Marcus300's advice about the Prime Before The Cycle, you would give yourself the ability to diet down while lowering your body fat concentration and create the environment close to glycogen depletion. This will enable the utilization of glycogen supercompensation at the beginning of your cycle to increase the maximal anabolic response.
    Last edited by Splifton; 10-13-2015 at 10:45 PM.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    400mg twice a week is a lot for you. Bro your 23 don't **** up ur future cuz you want to get ripped quick trust me steroids aren't like you think or see on the news. All my friends seem to think if you take steroids you'll get buff instantly that's not the case a lot of discipline and hard work something you can begin naturally by 25-26 you'll be yolk and then boost it with some test.....
    Just my 2cents

Thread Information