Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Eca/Ecy wait loss aids

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Eca/Ecy wait loss aids

Ok ive used ephedrine in the past and recent, i do like it. I know its not a wonder drug and of course your diet and training is the key to anything.

Ive only use ephedrine by itself, never ran ECA and read good reports of ECY.

My source stocks an ECA stack consisting of this;

Per capsual
    30mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    25mg Aspirin
    100mg Narningin

The also sell Noble labs thermomax which consists of;

Per capsual
    4mg Yohimbine
    4mg Albuterol

- my question is can i stack all of this together? And take one dose in the morning and one dose in the afternoon?

Giving me in total

8am
    30mg Ephedrine
    200mg Caffeine
    25mg Aspirin
    100mg Narningin
    4mg Yohimbine
    4mg Albuterol

And the same at 2pm

- im at the end of a cycle so dont plan on using this or any weight loss supps as of yet, just during priming for my next cycle

Love how i have wrote wait loss instead of weight lmao, also an excuse for a bump

Really need an answer if i can mix all of this

There is alot of people mixing the ephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine
    But not heard of albuterol and aspirin in the mix, is it safe?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-13-2015 at 01:49 AM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's already a potential raise in BP with ephedrine as well as albuterol, so that's the only thing i can see potentially becoming an issue, as well as stimulant sides. I find ECA a lot more comfortable to run over just albuterol and haven't mixed both yet, but at 4mg it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Watch the BP and be careful, don't add everything in at once and give it a go. Also i'd recommend waiting for more responses and doing some more research first.

thanks for the response

I wouldnt be using it for a while yet so still plenty of time, i wouldnt just dive into something without knowing the risks

Theres just not a lot of info on stacking it all together :/
    Ive read a lot of people doing the ECY and the ECA, i want to try the ECAYA

If they cant be mixed, im wondering wether to do 2 weeks eca then 2 weeks of the albuterol/yohimbine then back on to eca and so on

Or i might just drop the albuterol all together and run the ECA with just Yohimbine

Is yohimbine a legal supplement, when i research there are herbal shops selling it, is it the real deal?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-13-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Yes Yohimbine is legal in most countries. Not sure if it's banned in Aus but i had to import it, only to find out it came in my EC pills lol. Make sure it's yohimbine HCL.

I was interested in this stack too but i'm really enjoying the ECY currently and not looking forward to the sides i get from albuterol, probably going to add it for the last week on my cut and that's it. I'll report how it goes.

Alternating them may be relatively useless because from what i've read Ephedrine acts on similar pathways to albuterol so you still need to give the B2 receptors a break. For Ephedrine i think the recommendation is one month on one month off, for the albuterol it's 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, but if you get some ketotifen it can help upregulate those B2 receptors and you can run albuterol indefinitely.

Jimmyinkedup has a great thread on albuterol, take a look.

Yea i had a read

Ive changed my plan to Ephedrine HCL, Caffeine and Yohimbine HCL

It is banned in the UK, you can only get like herbal versions, managed to find a good source of it without the albuterol in.

What doseage do you run on your ECY?

I was thinking of going
    20 eph
    200 caf
    4 yoh

2x a day, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Yea i had a read

Ive changed my plan to Ephedrine HCL, Caffeine and Yohimbine HCL

It is banned in the UK, you can only get like herbal versions, managed to find a good source of it without the albuterol in.

What doseage do you run on your ECY?

I was thinking of going
    20 eph
    200 caf
    4 yoh

2x a day, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
    If you have anxiety(which I do as well) yohimbine hcl(is very potent) and I've read it can and will make your anxiety much worse(just figured I'd tell you) thus the only reason I've not used that stack...

Look in the competive BBing forum and there's a protocol for ECY and dosages I believe in MIKE__XXL posts!

Will do nach!

Do you know whats strange, at the start of my cycle i had a couple of panic attacks, i think it must have been down to not cycling for a couple of years and worrying about cycling.

I have not had a panic attack or anxiety issues for around 8-10 weeks now. I never used to suffer with them either only if i think deep

All i think deep about now is getting bigger, leaner and having amazing sex with my partner, i hope my anxiety issues have subsided and i am the man i used to be.

-

I think depending on the level of anxiety your having you could still try it? Its not like its going to be in your system for months?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Will do nach!

Do you know whats strange, at the start of my cycle i had a couple of panic attacks, i think it must have been down to not cycling for a couple of years and worrying about cycling.

I have not had a panic attack or anxiety issues for around 8-10 weeks now. I never used to suffer with them either only if i think deep

All i think deep about now is getting bigger, leaner and having amazing sex with my partner, i hope my anxiety issues have subsided and i am the man i used to be.

-

I think depending on the level of anxiety your having you could still try it? Its not like its going to be in your system for months?
    Of course you can still run it - I'd just start w/maybe hlf the dose... Or just try it, sure.... I just wanted to say something as I remember you saying something about getting panic attacks(I'd have to start low to try it myself...
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Yea my first day would be

20mg eph
    200mg caff
    2.5 yoh

Then the next day that dose in the morning and afternoon
    Then the next day try 5mg, the caps are all
    Usualy 2.5mg so trying to target 4mg would be hard, unless split the caps and weigh the powder and then re cap it.

Thanks for pointing that out though Nach, appretiate the fact you remembered and warned me of potential triggers!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

20mg eph
    200mg caff
    2.5 yoh

Usualy 2.5mg so trying to target 4mg would be hard, unless split the caps and weigh the powder and then re cap it.

Thanks for pointing that out though Nach, appretiate the fact you remembered and warned me of potential triggers!
    NP brother - this why we're all here

20mg eph
    200mg caff
    2.5 yoh

I found yohimbine + EC much easier to deal with than albuterol, anxiety wise. I suffer social anxiety as well, mostly conquered except for extreme cases and when i take certain stimulants (anything too speedy + albuterol, ephedrine has been great).
    TheTaxMan likes this.

My anxiety was more thinking i was going to die from a tren cycle way over thinking

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    I found yohimbine + EC much easier to deal with than albuterol, anxiety wise. I suffer social anxiety as well, mostly conquered except for extreme cases and when i take certain stimulants (anything too speedy + albuterol, ephedrine has been great).
    Interesting Khazima, I find that albuterol is a mild stimulant for myself(I've not really tried ephedrine since it's not legal in the states(but Bronkaid has it in there) Ida thought ephedrine would have been more speedy... I've also not done clen

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Interesting Khazima, I find that albuterol is a mild stimulant for myself(I've not really tried ephedrine since it's not legal in the states(but Bronkaid has it in there) Ida thought ephedrine would have been more speedy... I've also not done clen
    I have a suspicion that it might just be clen , possibly cheaper to produce for similar effects? I'd used albuterol from elsewhere and it wasn't an issue, then this time round it was significantly stronger especially side effect wise. To the point where according the dosages from the bottle i was easily handling 9mg 3x daily the first time round, this time 2.5mg 1x daily does my head in for the day and i'm not up for a second dose.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have a suspicion that it might just be clen, possibly cheaper to produce for similar effects? I'd used albuterol from elsewhere and it wasn't an issue, then this time round it was significantly stronger especially side effect wise. To the point where according the dosages from the bottle i was easily handling 9mg 3x daily the first time round, this time 2.5mg 1x daily does my head in for the day and i'm not up for a second dose.
    Damn - sounds like the manufacturer might have had some himself lol... I'm also thinking its more of the clen that gives those very bad sides that I'd want no parts of

Damn - sounds like the manufacturer might have had some himself lol... I'm also thinking its more of the clen that gives those very bad sides that I'd want no parts of
    haha exactly, that's what made me think it's just clen . Definitely not worth it if you're anxiety prone.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    haha exactly, that's what made me think it's just clen. Definitely not worth it if you're anxiety prone.
    Right! I've made that decision to just 'lay off' haha
    Khazima likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Right! I've made that decision to just 'lay off' haha
    ANAYTHING that causes anxiety problems I would either cut back the dose or not use it at all.

Thats definatey the best way Alin

Tren is supposed to have a side effect of anxiety, and other compounds probably have that listed as a possible side effect, i guess we got to have a sensible gamble

Thread Information