Thread: HMG question?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

HMG question?

I've heard of HMG and how it is best to part with HCG . Is there any truth to this. Ive also read that if u run a normal pct (C&N) and can't seem to get ur sh*t back in order then to part these up together for a last stimulation protocol. Is there any truth to that. I know that hcg is suppressive in pct protocols so why would people continue to use hcg for pct (old method I know) is it just the lack of knowledge on there part?
    Also is it critical or beneficial to run both of these during cycle and if so what would be the best dosage to run HMG? I know that HCG is best at 250iu E3D.
    Or can u just get always with running hcg during cycle without hmg
    Thanks boys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It would be in your best interest to run both - HMG is harder to source out - but in a perfect world you'd have both a LH mimetic and an FSH mimetic... Giving you the best chance at recovering and maintaining leydig cell and spermatozoa functionality.. Not sure on dosage....

A power pct is HCG at high doses - it's usually the last resort to get your HPTA(& it's negative feedback loop) up and running - but its main purpose is to stimulate your testes - if they do not respond it's most likely too late...
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-13-2015 at 05:05 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    It would be in your best interest to run both - HMG is harder to source out - but in a perfect world you'd have both a LH mimetic and an FSH mimetic... Giving you the best chance at recovering and maintaining leydig cell and spermatozoa functionality.. Not sure on dosage....
    ^^^^ this they do two different things and hmg is a great addition

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its crazy expensive straight from pharmacy.

Ok great so if I can get my hands on it then I'll add it. But at what dosage? how many times a week? Thanks for all your replies like always boys

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Ok great so if I can get my hands on it then I'll add it. But at what dosage? how many times a week? Thanks for all your replies like always boys
    Well boys I found some info if ur interested... if you can get HMG cheap, that's real and not just hcg , the typical dosing is 75iu which is the standard size it comes in. You can use the 75 iu daily the entire cycle , you could use 75 HMG on the days in between hcg

Thread Information