Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Third cycle review/thoughts

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

Third cycle review/thoughts

I have blasted my test, did a low dose tren /test cycle that ended 11 weeks ago. I have had recent labs and everything appears to be back to normal. Right now I feel great, workouts have been lift then cardio, with a few days of 5AM fasted HIIT thrown in. Diet is in check eating at a deficit of 2200 calories right now, but will go up to 3200 once I start my cycle.
    Stats:
    54 Years young
    5' 10"
    205lbs
    BF% hard to say (that is me in my avatar) I can never get rid of my love handles. I would est 16%
    Been working out for over 30 years and built 99% of my muscle without steroids .
    Goal would be to bulk with minimum body fat gains. I know water retention and a good bulk consuming 500 calories over TDEE you will gain some body fat. Workouts will go back to lifting heavy with a spotter, forcing reps and drop setting (like last cycle).

Wk 1-12 400mg (200 E3d) Deca Durabolin
    Wk 1-12 400mg (200 E3d) test cyp
    Wk 1-12 .25mg caber E3d
    Wk 1-12 12.5 mg stane twice a day with fat
    Wk 1-12 250 IU's twice a week
    600mg NAC twice a day

On my last cycle I ran T3 at 50mcg daily, I am still undecided on T3 for this cycle? Any thoughts?

After week 12 back to HRT levels.

Thanks in advance.
    Kramer33 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey Rhoag!

Looks good to me - if your pinning e3d(where the days change) than your really running 467mgs of deca /& Cyp - if just 2x a wk then it will be 400/400...

Can I ask why your only running 400mgs/Cyp a wk.... Just curious.... I've always liked my test higher than other compounds(that's just me tho)...

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    +1

If you can only source cyp at 200mg/ml try test enth 250mg/ml

400 deca and 500 test is always a popular choice

I am going to pin every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. I was doing the test at 400 because that's what I had on hand but, right after posting this I talked to a guy that is stopping HRT and picked up another vial of cyp at 250mg per ml. So 500 it will be.

I should not have any distractions during this cycle except for maybe a weekend or two up north at hunting camp.

BTW... I guess your bodyfat at 13.78%.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    BTW... I guess your bodyfat at 13.78%.
    No way, dude. More like 13.53%
    john3:16 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoag View Post
    I am going to pin every Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. I was doing the test at 400 because that's what I had on hand but, right after posting this I talked to a guy that is stopping HRT and picked up another vial of cyp at 250mg per ml. So 500 it will be.

I should not have any distractions during this cycle except for maybe a weekend or two up north at hunting camp.
    I like it, Rhoag! Just keep water intake high as deca tended to bloat me a bit - not much and once I upped my water intake to 6-8L I was gtg!

Looks like a great bulking cycle! Have fun

Thanks for the replies and the very accurate Body fat estimates I am looking forward to seeing the difference between tren and deca . The tren cycle was very low dose compared to this but, I did see pretty good gains and have kept most of them while trying to cut some body fat.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 10-15-2015 at 06:18 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the replies and the very accurate Body fat estimates I am looking forward to seeing the difference between tren and deca. The tren cycle was very low dose compared to this but, I did see pretty good gains and have kept most of them while trying to cut some body fat.
    Being on HRT you'll have a much easier time keeping gains... Period! You'll have your T levels high from when you stop...& no high estro(or estro rebound)... You may hold a bit of water but nothing crazy if your diet(which is gtg, and training)

It's different for sure... If your worried at all try NPP a short ester of nandrolone ... If you were up on the fence about running deca ...

I wanted to try the long ester because of the interval between injections. I don't have 100% support from my wife who keeps bugging me to get more life insurance, because she thinks HRT is going to cause me to have a heart attack. She watches to much TV and see's the dumb commercials. So with the long ester I can do the deca on schedule with my test.
    Did I read that you were trying the tren monster for the first time and like it better than deca?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I wanted to try the long ester because of the interval between injections. I don't have 100% support from my wife who keeps bugging me to get more life insurance, because she thinks HRT is going to cause me to have a heart attack. She watches to much TV and see's the dumb commercials. So with the long ester I can do the deca on schedule with my test.
    Did I read that you were trying the tren monster for the first time and like it better than deca?
    Yes you did read that . IMHO, tren is hard to beat... What a fvkin compound... Last night someone asked me if I weighed 230+ I lol - I'm 202! I actually ran NPP for 7 wks then switched off to tren a... The NPP made me strong as hell then the addition of tren a... Burns fat like no other w/lovely strength!

Now it's making me think I should have went with another tren cycle with higher dosage!! Sides are a bitch though and I hope the sides with Deca are way less like members say. Maybe before summer next year another tren cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Now it's making me think I should have went with another tren cycle with higher dosage!! Sides are a bitch though and I hope the sides with Deca are way less like members say. Maybe before summer next year another tren cycle.
    Really the only sides I had was during the influx phase of introducing the deca (but I found out my liquidex was severely underdosed)! And just the little water retention until I upped my water intake... It's much less harsh on your body than tren (but the one good thing of HRT for you is not having to recover from the deca(it's more harsh in that respect to tren although I've not had to either(hrt)...

I wanted to follow on my tren cycle with another tren cycle but was advised by a lot on here not to run back to back tren cycles. Something to do with lipids was it? Cant remember the word.

So im too going Test, Deca , possibly pulsing anavar , im jealous you are ready to start, i got to have my time off

Ya I have a friend that runs to many tren cycles back to back without recovery and his liver function is out to lunch. He has been working with a Doc to try and fix his problems.

Ok the cycle started on the 21st. Calories are up still doing HIIT this week, but will reduce cardio next week and start lifting heavy again. 83 days off cycle (12 wks) I plan to run this one 12.5 weeks, can't wait to start feeling and seeing results... I have stopped drinking, diet is in check and training is always g2g. I feel very dedicated and hungry for the best results possible on this cycle.
    Cooking and planning my food for each day is probably the hardest part.

Did my second injection this morning. I know there is tren cough, but I never hear anyone say anything about Deca . This morning right after my shot I had to cough a few times because I could feel some like itching tightness...hard to describe. It was not severe just had to cough about 8-10 times over the next 3-4 minutes.

Week 2 ended Wed Nov 4th and starting week 3. So far all I feel is fat! I have gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I ended up going with 200 test cyp and 200 deca durabolin every Sun morn a Wed evening. I had a friend that needed an emergency supply of test because his order got confiscated in Chicago, so like a good friend I ended up letting him have one of mine. So instead of 500T and 400D it's even up.
    Main focus of this cycle is bigger wider back and bigger legs.

Drink more water to help the bloat/water retention (this may be why you feel fat) you can stay lean on nandrolone but remember its no tren , great for bulking though.

Whats your AI doseage rhoag?

Liquid stane 12.5mg twice a day with fat. I was concerned about estradiol because my joints have been bothering me a bit, so I thought I may be crashing it...was at 17 about 2 months ago. I went and got it checked yesterday waiting for results.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 11-07-2015 at 10:08 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You may have to up your cardio a bit, Rhoag... But tbh - the 3-5wks I bloated up moreso than any other time(hormones are still in flux but stabilizing)... Maybe try having most of your carbs during the morning and afternoon - if you don't like carb cycling?! Keep water high around 6-8liters... I felt the same way right about now during my deca run and I upped my water and it started coming off... Also took b6 2x a day as it helps w/water retention... I really didn't see the results mirror wise till end of wk 6 early 7... How's everything else seem

Over-all I don't feel 100% joint pain mostly ...that I have never had before...even my fingers and toe joints hurt. I have been lifting differently. I do a warm up set, stretch, then go to the basic compound exercise first, like flat bench, military press, squat, preacher curls etc... depending on what muscle group. Start at max weight for 6-8 reps then keep using a weight for 6-8 for 4 sets each exercise. No more than 4 exercise per muscle group and hit it from different angles.
    My cardio has been very good normally 25-35 minutes 3 times a week after lifting and 40 minutes fasted HIIT on Wed mornings. I have been eating a lot and probably not enough water intake.
    Here is a pic from today almost 3 months since last cycle.

Humm results of my test are in 23. Not my estradiol causing problems. Maybe over use and I need to start taking more than 1 day a week off.
    Headed to the gym now fasted cardio and abs.

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    what kind of sides did you experience on tren, rhoag? did you use tren-a or e? seems like I recall you used a minimal dosage also....like maybe 300mg/wk?

Tren Ace short ester. Yes very low 50mg EOD so one week 200 next week 250 is how it works out, also kept my test at 160mg a week subq. It was a bad attempt at a cycle with it being only about 6 weeks. I ended up with prostitis (blood in seaman) about 2 weeks into my first attempt and had to abort for about a month. Coincidence??????? Once I did restart sides were pretty much the norm...night sweats, aggressive while on cycle. When I came off it was a bit of depression and just f___ed up thoughts for about 2 weeks.
    I did get pretty fair gains and have maintained most. Even today when I lifted I was benching 315 for 6-7 fairly easy without a spotter (Packer game only one lady in the weight room besides me). Incline flies with 65 pound dumbbells for 8.
    It will be interesting to see the difference between the short ester tren at low dose and long ester deca at a fairly common dose. Keeping in mind that my test is at 400 a week IM vise 160 a week subq. So far 2 1/2 weeks in one night I sweated so bad the wife had to wash the sheets the next day, but that is about it so far. Joint pain but don't know what is causing that?

Deca is supposed to help lubricate the joints and relieve joint pain, so thats strange

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nandrolone lubricates the joints very well - but not at high doses it can and will still alleviate some at about what your running Rhoag, but it also have the opposite effect at high doses...

HRT is where it's very beneficial for joint relief - at 125-150mgs/wk it's fantastic on your joints
    ghettoboyd likes this.

The joint pain started a week or so before I started this cycle. It seems to be getting a bit better and my libido is increasing as well. I still feel that my estrodial was low.

Test or deca is starting to work Amazing pump at the gym today back day!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Test or deca is starting to work Amazing pump at the gym today back day!

How many weeks in?

I just finished week 3 yesterday. My weight is up to 212 from 205, my waist line is down 1/2 inch, strength is starting to increase, libido is starting to go through the roof again, pumps are getting better, and I am starting to look fuller .... no negative sides yet.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I just finished week 3 yesterday. My weight is up to 212 from 205, my waist line is down 1/2 inch, strength is starting to increase, libido is starting to go through the roof again, pumps are getting better, and I am starting to look fuller .... no negative sides yet.
    Sounds all very good, Rhoag! Keep crushin it!

Not much change from last week but, I had to go up north to work on my elderly fathers house on Thursday and didn't get back till Sunday. So I lifted Monday and Tuesday but have to take today off to babysit grandsons. I was quite a bit stronger both days, Mon arms and Tue shoulders. Water intake is up not feeling as fat.
    Last edited by bethdoth; 11-18-2015 at 02:23 PM.

I am really starting to question this deca ? I got it from the same source as I got the tren , but it was different this time. The vials had no label at all, when I questioned him he said it was because of the DEA trying to bust roid sellers and that the labels were sent separate. I did put the vials side by side and fill levels were equal, caps look good etc... Wednesday will be the end of week 5 and so far I have zero sides. My strength is up, pumps a bit better, and weight is up to only 211 now from 205. This could all be from just increasing test to 400mg a week? This is a long ester I guess I should give it another week or so.

You might have zero sides because your lean and are running AI etc.

If your up in weight and your pumps and strength are up then thats good, id give it another 3 weeks before questioning or criticising it, its still quite early Rhoag.

Have you ran Deca before or is this your first run?

tectime is offline Member
    Give the deca a little longer. Couple more weeks and it should come on.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am really starting to question this deca? I got it from the same source as I got the tren, but it was different this time. The vials had no label at all, when I questioned him he said it was because of the DEA trying to bust roid sellers and that the labels were sent separate. I did put the vials side by side and fill levels were equal, caps look good etc... Wednesday will be the end of week 5 and so far I have zero sides. My strength is up, pumps a bit better, and weight is up to only 211 now from 205. This could all be from just increasing test to 400mg a week? This is a long ester I guess I should give it another week or so.
    Rhoag, I too thought the same and by the end of wk 7 I was really feeling the pumps/& strength go way up! I was thinking wks 4-6 I'd feel it like that but it's a very long ester... Also, your E2 came back in a good spot/range though you thought it was low it just could be that your no holding much water due to diet etc - remember one can cut on any compound as long as diet is on point and water intake is up(and your controlling aromatase very well)! Keep on crushin it...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Nandrolone is very mild compared to tren , probably why you can still find it in pharmacies worldwide

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Nandrolone is very mild compared to tren, probably why you can still find it in pharmacies worldwide
    True..... & thx for sharing

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Nandrolone is very mild compared to tren, probably why you can still find it in pharmacies worldwide

Well nandrolone has many healthful reasons to be "on the market". Not only one of the main body building compounds but used for several tissue and muscle rebuilding protocols related to AIDS, cancers, and many others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information