thegame01 is offline Member

extending cycle ..what do you think (rickson???)

hey guy's i am about a few weeks away from the end of my cycle
    1-10 wk test cyp 500
    1-10 wk eq 400

I have not seen any results or if there are it is not noticeable .I train hard and eat right . i dont drink etc etc .I take this shit very serious so the effort was there . i am almost 32 yrs old

Anyways i was thinking of extending my cycle and my source recommended taking winny tabs
    75mg ed for 40 days since i am not getting any results from the cyp
    I was thinking maybe 75 for 20 days ????

What do you guy's think .Is 40 days too long and what about the doses
    I didnt have any intentions on trying orals but i want to see some gains so am willing to try them as long as the risks are not too severe .

Please feel free to suggest anything
    Or am i fucked and will never grow on that shit .

Thanks
    GZ

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think the first discussion I would be having with my source is why I was on almost a gram a week of AAS and have seen no gains. If your diet and training are truly on I would think you would of picked up some lean muscle. I don't have a problem with you extending the cycle but if the gear you have now isn't working what makes you think the winny will.

hey bro have you ever heard of this ???

I mean shit some people that have aids on AS for god sakes have gained more weight then me according to Ron's post .

I have been weight training for several years and have done alote of research and i think my workouts are ok (theres always room for improvements ) but i think were ok there

I have been tweaking my diet so much ,trying diferent things but i generally eat at least 3000-3500 cals a day and about 300-320 g proteins .i find anymore then that and i gain alote of fat on my lower abs and i still dont grow in lean muscle mass .

This is my second cycle .My first one was 300 deca nd cyp respectively and i seemed to have grown the most on clomid and after the clomid .nothing during my cycle .i thought it was the dose that was too low .

i dont know what else to try damn all i want is to hit a 200 lbs at 10% bf but i cant get there .Actually i have not even seen any strenght gains .Not even 10 lbs on my bench .Maybe a few lbs on some other ones but very little .

My source simply thought that maybe orals would kick my system into gear or something .

So your saying it's pointless i guess .
    Is it possible for someone NOT to respond to gear like that
    Thanks
    GZ

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No I am not saying it is hopeless I am just thinking if you have been using the same source on two cycles and gotten no gains that they might be fake. There are people who don't respond to certain AAS and others who need higher levels then most. If you are sure your gear is legit then I would up my dose on the next cycle. Give the winny a shot and see how it works but again make sure it is real.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    No I am not saying it is hopeless I am just thinking if you have been using the same source on two cycles and gotten no gains that they might be fake. There are people who don't respond to certain AAS and others who need higher levels then most. If you are sure your gear is legit then I would up my dose on the next cycle. Give the winny a shot and see how it works but again make sure it is real.
    I second that. You should have at least gotten something off of 500mg/week of test on only your second cycle.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Rickson is right on Bro. I'd go ahead and give the Winny a shot (4 or so weeks) and see if its legit. If you get nothing or even have any problems from the Winny at the beginning; then it's most likely not you .. it's your source.

hey bro how can i tell for sure that the gear is legit

My strenght gains were much bigger on clomid then they were on either ones of my cycles test and deca or test and eq

Thanks
    GZ

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    You should be seeing gains by week 3-4, if nothing by week 5, I think you got ripped.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    You got ripped bro, sorry, you really should try to find another source. Even with low dose a beginner should see some results........
    With 500mg cyp and 400 eq, you should add at least 15 pound of mass.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Post up some pics of your gear if you still have the bottles. Also, post up the winny if and when you get them.

Thread Information