Thread: Tv Diner

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member

Tv Diner

I wonder, if I do not feel like cooking, which tv diner would be the most aprpriate or the best?

Glassvoice

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I would preffer real food but lets see.

I would go with Uncle Bens Rice Bowl "Chicken and vegetables" ( The large one 3 servings, well 1 serving for me)

UNCLE BEN'S® Rice Bowls
    Convenient...delicious...98% fat free...fast. UNCLE BEN'S® Rice Bowls are your new answer to the dilemmas of today's hectic lifestyle. Just seven short minutes to heat up, no clean up and enough choices to keep your taste buds entertained for days! Six feature quality Tyson® chicken, two make perfectly nutritious, meatless meals and two include hearty beef. Look for them in the frozen foods section of your supermarket

THe Large(3 Serv.) Chicken and Vegetable one Tastes great and has good nutritions

Try it, You will love it. I eat them when i'm lazy and want something good to eat.

You could get them from $5.49-$7.49 it's up to where you buy them. I found the cheapest deals in Stop & Shop, BJ's and Super Walmart food section.

Hey GENUINE!!! Do you work for those people or were you just reading that info right from the box? LOL

Thank you guys,
    GV

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't forget Boston Market meals...they're good. Some have more Sat. Fat than others, but most have around 25 g protien

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Any of the above . . .

Hey, Glass! Any of the above suggestions are good. Many frozen dinners tend to be high in fat, but since you 're looking to put on weight (as discussed in anotehr thread), this should not be a big concern.

A recommendation - good ol' Stouffers. Not the Lean Cuisine line, but the traditional red-package line of Stouffer's frozen products. You'll find that their bouquet is utterly demure, while the flavor is playfully articulate. (Woody Allen, in Don't Drink the Water. I had to say something to balance out GenuinePL's comments about Uncle Ben's. )

One note note of caution: One thing to be careful about is the sodium content in a lot of prepared foods. Regardless of whether you want to gain or lose weight, the maximum daily recommendation for sodium is 2,400 mg., and many prepared foods, frozen or otherwise, contain almost as much sodium per package as the MDR. (You don't want to overdo the sodium if you're doing a cycle and are prone to water retention or edema.)

Originally posted by GLASSVOICE
    Hey GENUINE!!! Do you work for those people or were you just reading that info right from the box? LOL

Thank you guys,
    GV
    HAHA. NO. I didn't have any left so I was trying to find it on the net. But that was all i found.

That Large bowl has around 40g protein as I remeber
    The boston markets food in my area has way too much fat in it.

Thank you guys! You know, I don't always have the time or the energy to prepare foods with the correct nutrition balance and I don't really like junk food and for the most I do not eat sweet things. I do like to drink milk. So I was looking for alternatives. Thank you I am printing this and I'll try them all. Althou I think that TNT suggested Stouffer's and I think I liked that brand before!

GV

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Speaking of which . . .

Originally posted by GLASSVOICE
    I do like to drink milk.
    One of the things I usually recommend is that people who like to drink milk use skim milk - obviously because it is non-fat.

However, GV, since you've indicated elsewhere that you specifically want to gain (and you have lots of room for this considering your current height-weight ratio), I would stick with whole milk. In your case, the fat content may help you achieve your goals.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey genuine pl

nice avatar brother.....................

peace bb79

Thanks BB

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Any of the above . . .

Originally posted by TNT

One note note of caution: One thing to be careful about is the sodium content in a lot of prepared foods. Regardless of whether you want to gain or lose weight, the maximum daily recommendation for sodium is 2,400 mg., and many prepared foods, frozen or otherwise, contain almost as much sodium per package as the MDR. (You don't want to overdo the sodium if you're doing a cycle and are prone to water retention or edema.)

Bam! Throw some rice on there....and BAM! Tobey, come show your face...

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    genunie,
    that makes me want to go out and by so uncle bens
    thats some funny shit.

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    HUNGRY MAN -- SALSBURY STEAK

Thread Information