Psycoswole is offline Member

Beginners and cycling

So if a beginner were 50lbs away from their genetic limit, wouldnt it be more beneficial for them to hit a hard cycle first and then use smaller cycles to maintain? Rather than slowly building up to the point where nothing less than a g of test will do. See what im getting at? A 200lb BB who had a genetic limit of 260 lets say, taking a g of test for his first cycle would jump him a lot closer to his limit than say 200mg of deca would. Isnt that the reason it takes more juice to get bigger as time goes, because you are approaching closer and closer to your limit? Just a thought

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    beginers are more sensitive to juice, so dont need as much to make good gains. imo, that would be a bad idea. if a little works, why use alot? as a general rule, the more you use, the more you have to use. i mean, after a while your receptors have to burn out to a degree. your body can only grow so fast, then you get fatter rather than more muscular, and with all the advancments in chemical enhancement products, i dont know if there is a such thing as genetic potential.

so i say use 2ccs until it doesnt produce anymore, and then go to 3 until it doesnt produce anymore, etc... science has all but surpassed the human body. we will die before we get as big as science has now allowed us to. thats the curse and the blessing.

on another note, how are the finals coming?

Good reply kev.

Finals are moving along bro, one last paper due tommorow that im finishing up, thanks for asking, i will be back to posting soon enough!

hell yea bro, gotta get that degree, priority numero uno.

i'll hold it down until you get back big man!

good shit bro, i need to get back to work , nobody happens to have any papers on Marx's theory of labor alienation, do they...if so PM me!

is he a source?

LMAO, i will be one happy mofo when tommorow is over with, later bro

Thread Information