gettinbig30 is offline Junior Member

Difference in Tren batches

I just got a new package in with a different batch, I assume, from the last one I got of tren e. I compared both batches and one is a decent bit darker than the other. They are both still the "rust" color though. What is it that causes one to be darker or lighter than the other?
    Thanks again as always for y'all's experience.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    prob just made in different batches

The Tren powder to which the oils are added to make the injectable could be from a different batch. When I brew my own batches, the colors can vary. Still good stuff though.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gettinbig30 View Post
    I just got a new package in with a different batch, I assume, from the last one I got of tren e. I compared both batches and one is a decent bit darker than the other. They are both still the "rust" color though. What is it that causes one to be darker or lighter than the other?
    Thanks again as always for y'all's experience.

Color can vary for many reasons. Carrier oils,,solvents,,raw material etc...

I just got another batch of tren in, and this time it is pretty light, the lightest I've ever seen. It's pretty much the same color and clarity as the test that I got also. Is tren always gonna be darker or have some of y'all gotten any the same color as the light oils? Thanks in advance for talks experience.

From my understanding tren should be darker.
    I would trust it if it is the same color as the test.
    IMO it should be brown.

Tren is generally darker than Test.

It's not the exact clarity of tone of my test, but it's not too far off. I've been going through my source for a while and his tren is dark gold and sometimes just a little lighter gold. This def has a tint to it, but still kinda light, atleast lighter than usual. Just wanting to know if anybody has had experience using or receiving a light tren.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Every batch of legit TREN I've seen is always a shade darker than test, What I come across usually has a golden honey color to it with different variances of color respectively. It should be obvious, if it isn't i would be suspect.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Ask your source about it, if you get on good with him and hes a good source then he may exchange it for you. Worth an enquiry imo, thats what i would do

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Post a pic

But, I agree with above - a honey like color or darker is what I typically see

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    The tren from my source is just about the same color as test so I was very suspicious of it the first time but he told me to try and see for myself.
    It was good quality judging by the results and side effects (night sweats etc).
    A couple of buddies have had the same results.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2994026503.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	372.2 KB 
ID:	161889

Test is on the left for comparison. The trens are different batches

Some very large differences in colour, ive seen slight differences in shade before but not that drastic

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    Some very large differences in colour, ive seen slight differences in shade before but not that drastic
    ive got several of each, it's a year worth of several batches. I talked to my source about it, and he was saying that the ones on the left are the usual color and that when tren reacts to oxygen it turns it in the dark color, or the tren that we all know. My brother told me to draw some and let it sit out and it will turn darker, he's a chemist himself with his own ugl experience. Also, from what Google says, and everything on the Internet is true, that the raws are different colors also causing different colors. Was just wondering about others experience.

I didnt mean to sound i was calling bunk, its all just a guessing game without testing
    Ive just never seen such difference in colour.

Hope it goes well buddy

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    I didnt mean to sound i was calling bunk, its all just a guessing game without testing Ive just never seen such difference in colour. Hope it goes well buddy
    sorry bud, if I came off that way. Not my intentions. I was asking, so guys like you could tell me what you thought. I also have never seen that color, so it is just a guessing game. I was just saying what I have found from my research and my own questions. Thanks for your input bud.

Thread Information