juicemonkey is offline Banned

2 weeks on and 2 off year round canu

i have heard that you can take primo year round can you and do you need clomid when you come off

what woulde be the side

and ever heard of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off year round would that be good with propionate and would you need clomid after each 2 weeks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You would need HCG after a few 2 weekers. It would be better to use 4 weeks off.

juicemonkey is offline Banned

ildj

i thought the hcg just puts your nuts back it has on efect on your body producing its own testosterone

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yes, but only taking 2 weeks off will result in Testicular atrophy so using about 500 iu's of HCG per day during each cycle would be a good idea.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is a really bad idea that won't allow for maximum gains or recovery. It will also constantly keep your hormone levels going up and down helping to increase sides. I would not recommend this in any way. The Fango Wango cycle was put to bed several years ago.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Rickson. You dont want your levels jumping around like that. Plan you a good cycle then hit it hard.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    unless your Ronnie Coleman and your career demands it, year-round cycling has more negatives than positives. I would rather run (2) 16 weekers with time on/off as opposed to staying on yr round.

~US~

Thread Information