Valuablz is offline Junior Member

What do you think?

Okay here is the problem i am currently doing a cycle of test, deca , and dbol , and it's all human grade gear. I went from 200 to 220 in 3 weeks from the dbol's, and i'm currently in week 8 of my 10 week cycle of 600mg test cyp and 400mg deca and i haven't gained any more weight after week 3. I'm eating a lot, and eating about 300grams of protein, but i'm still at the same weight. I don't think the gear is fake, because i felt the itchy nipples, and i can notice myself getting more tighter(weird), plus i'm still doing the same weights as i was doing when on the dbol's, but wtf. I'm thinking of throwing in the dbols again at 50mg's for the last 3 weeks of my cycle just to gain some more lbs, what do you guys think? I mean i'm happy so far gained 20lbs and max bench went from 335 X 1 rep, to 380 X 2 reps, but i expected more weight gain for a second cycle. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I think its fake gear or your not dieting right

300g is good for protien..BUT, thats only 1200 worth of calories. Whats the rest look like?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think weight is a poor way to judge the success of a cycle. You could have lost some water weight when you came off the dbol and been replacing it with lean muscle. You may have been losing BF as well. Not to mention that 20lbs if you keep most of it as a fairly successful cycle.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    could be a lot of things

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well bro 20 lbs from d-bol means alot of water no doubt, so what im thinking is that u are losing water and replacing it with muscle lol ! thi might be the case, as some1 already said, it could be diet, fake gear...

My diet is right, i'm eating about every 3 hours, i eat close to 4000 calories a day, and at least 6 grilled chicken breast. I'm pretty sure my bf went down because i feel and look tighter rickson u might be right. i gained 20lbs off my 1st cycle of just 1 10ml vial of t200, so maybe i expected more. What do u think about throwing in the dbols? Should i just say fuck it and wait till my next cycle in december? Also the deca and test have kinda a sweet perfume smell to it, and the deca and test cyp froze when i stored it over winter but when i shook it up the amps became oil again, is that suppose to happen? The deca is 50mg/1ml by organon, and the cyp is deposteron 200mg/ml.

anyone?

come on people any advice?

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    get some new gear

Thread Information