thomor25 is offline New Member

How much weight have you lost on a clen only?

How long did you run it, at what dosages, and how much weight did you lose?

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

I can only give you insight from one experience but..

Clen was definately not the greatest thing in the world for me. I pyramid-dosed it from 40mg-100mg for 2 weeks on then took two weeks off and then back on again. I think the single most important factor in dropping bodyfat dramatically is "CONSISTANT PERFECTION OF NUTRITION AND CARDIO". Even if you stay consistant with just one of these aspects you will drop massive amounts of fat but when you combine the both of them with a sound workout regimen you are golden bro. Peace

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    clen only might not be the best weight loss solution, but stacked with t3/tren /prop or winny u might see a much more dramatic weight loss occur. now i remmeber a friend of mine did a clen only run and lost only 7 lbs of fat, 2 on 2 off. but my other buddy did clen/t3/prop and lost 25 lbs from like 15% to 8 % or something

BUT I HONESTLY BELIVE IT DEPENDS ON CARDIO AND DIET !

i think u need 12 x bodyweight in calories everyday when cutting, get more opinions !

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    clen only might not be the best weight loss solution, but stacked with t3/tren /prop or winny u might see a much more dramatic weight loss occur. now i remmeber a friend of mine did a clen only run and lost only 7 lbs of fat, 2 on 2 off. but my other buddy did clen/t3/prop and lost 25 lbs from like 15% to 8 % or something

BUT I HONESTLY BELIVE IT DEPENDS ON CARDIO AND DIET !

i think u need 12 x bodyweight in calories everyday when cutting, get more opinions !
    i understand the success stories we can share about our own personal experience and other friends, etc. although i think recommending an 'ultimate fat burning' stack like tren/prop/t3 to a user who hasn't even tried clen yet is not good advice.

my results with clen have been mixed. running 40mcg spiro's has been great, although chinese 40mcg's were not as good. my tolerance has built up pretty high so i think i might try the liquid next time around if i use clen instead of t3.

the most fat i ever dropped was around 7 pounds in 2 weeks tapering up to 200mcg's/day. diet was flawless and cardio 5x's each week for 1 hour. intensity breeds results with fat loss catalsyts.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    clen is a waste of money for me.

buy a 17 dollar bottle of "yellow subs" take just one and you will love them.

the shaking, makes no sense to me, the subs make me sweat some and give me energy.

cardio is the main thing that causes weightloss. hehe if you hit cardio hard while on clen how can you say its the clen that did it?

hit the ECA and the cardio. thats what drops fat.
    30-45 mins of cardio at your target heart rate.

cardio is the main thing that causes weightloss. hehe if you hit cardio hard while on clen how can you say its the clen that did it?
    go H.I.T. if your in a hurry. but remember there are no shortcuts.

if you drop all the weight in a couple months, you ill have loose skin everywhere.

I have lost 100 pounds so far and ive done it slowly enough to replace with lean mass.

hope it helps

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Way to go Buddha - congrats on the weight loss Bro

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Way to go Buddha - congrats on the weight loss Bro
    Buda doesnt come here any more..been gone for a while now...

Thread Information