• I heat Fina

5 41.67%
  • I dont heat Fina

7 58.33%
  • I have modified my Fina process

0 0%
    BigLarry is offline Associate Member

Fina home brews: HEAT OR NOT?

I thought I would do a poll and see who heats their fina and who doesn't?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    there is no reason to heat it. it makes it cloudy and can reduce the effectiveness. put a marble in the tube with the ba and the pellets, shake for about 15 minutes and it will all be in solution.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't heat or use the coffee filter

wood is offline Associate Member
    I've done both and no heat is the way to go. I think

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Heat it if you're impatient, don't if you have time. Heat will turn it darker.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well I only made it one time, less than 2 weeks ago. I didn't use the coffee filter. I didn't bake it or put it in boiling water. I did heat a coffee cup half full of h2o in the microwave and put the vial in there to hasten the breakdown. My fina turned amber in color and is slightly cloudy. Next time I will be a little more patient and let it dissolve over night and then use the coffee filter.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I dont heat either or use of coffee filter. I use the marble also just wondering what everyone does.

G-S Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    there is no reason to heat it. it makes it cloudy and can reduce the effectiveness.
    Who told you that?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I never ever rush the process.

i dont see what the big hurry is about converting fina.

I crush my pelets into a powder, by putting them in a straw and gently crushing them.

then its a simple matter to just pour the powder into your BA and WAIT.

the coffee filter step is very important. Why worry with cloudy or chunky fina when you can filter out all the solid matter.

i never fail to get totally clear tren when i convert, if you do not, your cheating the process.

PM me and i will teach you how i convert it, i have tons of exp about this and glad to help.

I do not heat, but there is NO absolute proof that heating reduces the effectiveness.

G-S Guest
    I've never used the coffee filter (other than my very first conversion, some 50+ conversions ago) and have always had a clear final product. Ofcourse, I have tinkered with the steps a bit, taking some from here, some from there..etc.. and devoloped my own way. The way I get out of using the filter is when I mix the oil with the good stuff, I shake it up real good, then let it sit for 24+ hours. All the gunk settles to the bottom, and gets kinda hard. I then draw from the good stuff on top of the gunk, and run that thru the whatman..crystal clear everytime.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha_Red
    I never ever rush the process.

i dont see what the big hurry is about converting fina.

I crush my pelets into a powder, by putting them in a straw and gently crushing them.

then its a simple matter to just pour the powder into your BA and WAIT.

the coffee filter step is very important. Why worry with cloudy or chunky fina when you can filter out all the solid matter.

i never fail to get totally clear tren when i convert, if you do not, your cheating the process.

PM me and i will teach you how i convert it, i have tons of exp about this and glad to help.

I do not heat, but there is NO absolute proof that heating reduces the effectiveness.

lol no proof...

great..do me a favor and go buy yourself a rusted out car.

its called chemistry 101.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    billy....jus chill son...hes jus tryin to help

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by blazenbell
    billy....jus chill son...hes jus tryin to help

my bad if I come off as errogant about it...im not, but ive explained it a few times to him

guess im going to have to print of some GCMS data sheets to prove it (aka lab test)

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Billy dont fk up your visit to AR b/c of your dispute between Fina with budda. I would love for you to post up your lab test aka cmsa sheets to show us something b/c ur theories have good logic behind them but the one thing that does bother me is the way you go about expressing your opinions. Budda is a well respected bro and its apparent that your an intelligent chap. Use your knowledge to guide your fingers when you type bro cause arrogant post can quickly ruin a warm welcome. Im glad to have you here bro as you seem to be very helpful but lets change the attitude. Peace bro and welcome

Thread Information