Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: First Cut Cycle advice

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    For the fasted cardio, 2-3 times per week, immediately upon waking, some whey or leucine beforehand is recommended to prevent muscle breakdown. Sound good?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    For the fasted cardio, 2-3 times per week, immediately upon waking, some whey or leucine beforehand is recommended to prevent muscle breakdown. Sound good?
    your not going to get muscle breakdown keeping your heart rate in the fat burning zone brother. The idea is to force your body to burn fat cause there is nothing else in the tank

Got it. Thanks Bio.

Edit your post. We do not discuss sources

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    When will the body burn muscle bio? I always read if your hungry or not eating the body will burn muscle tissue as well?

Or is that just a case for low bodyfat BB'ers?
    Has it any difference if your on or off cycle?

Sorry for the hijack tduff

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    When will the body burn muscle bio? I always read if your hungry or not eating the body will burn muscle tissue as well?

Keep your heart rate in the fat burning zone and you should be fine
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Was about to edit the thread and saw that my message was deleted. Oh well..

Rumor is that they were busted recently. It would be nice if they had responded at least once since Wednesday to let me know something. This was the first order I've placed online. Needless to say, this has been a pain in the butt.

I decided to go ahead and do the Deca cycle instead since I may have lost the Tren and my money. Tired of waiting to start. Plus, my injuries could really use the cycle dose of Tren to help. I figure I can still cut on Deca, I will just run a 500 deficit and drink plenty. I did first 200 dose today and the .125 Prami as well (titrating as directed).

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post

Not a problem at all TaxMan.

Just wanted to update everyone. I'm down to 227, and added 1/2" to shoulders while losing 1/2" in waist. Current relaxed stats are:

Shoulders- 54.5"
    Chest- 47.5"
    Arms- 15"
    Hips- 42"
    Waist (@ belt line)- 37.25"
    Quad (mid)- 25"

A friend talked me into competing at the Arnold's pump and run in March. So I've devoted a small part of the chest workout benching in my bodyweight for reps and running 2 to 3 times a week at a faster pace to improve the 5K. Any advice or concerns regarding this training during my cut?

Thanks for all of the help guys.

On a side note,

This Prami is not working for me. I was taking it at night as directed and it affected my sleep, apparently several other forumers experienced similar problems. I know it's not the Tren as the 3 nights I didn't take it I slept beautifully. So I've been trying to take it during the day and it makes me terribly crabby tired and nauseous. I have decided to cross over to caber instead; however, it does not seem possible to get it sooner than three weeks from now due to mail delays. I am considering lowering down to half dose (.5 ED) and taking in the mornings until I can get caber. Any insight or advice is appreciated.

I'm about 5 weeks into the cut and two weeks into cycling Tren A at 75 EOD with Deca and Test each at 150 per week. I have to say I am really not feeling much of anything special.

Doing 30-45 min cardio after each workout in addition to a 500 cal deficit and I have only lost about 5-6 pounds in these 5 weeks. Granted I could have put on muscle with the deca and Tren.

Was really hoping for something more at this point. More strength, more energy, and more cuts… I know I sound a little impatient but everything I've read indicated drastic and fast results on Tren and that's without a calorie deficit, let alone 5 weeks of cutting.

I started the cut on November 8th at 3000 and with an average cheat of 1 day per week, and I've only lost 6 pounds with barely visible changes in my physique.

I have been on the 500 calorie cut at 3000 calories for about 4 weeks now. I crunched the numbers and my TDEE is 3427. (That's a BMR of 2285 with an activity multiplier of 1.5: I'm on my feet all day in a uniform and gear, then lots of cardio and weights).

I am considering a more aggressive 20% cut, which brings me to 2,742 calories since I have been at 3000 and making extremely slow progress.

I am thinking I should go with the 20% cut at the following macros:

325 carbs
    230 protein
    58 fat

The Tren A should help me save from muscle loss and help with the cuts.

I just took three days off to rest and recover (due to my growing injuries and lacking energy) eating about 2-300 extra calories each day as well to help.

I am planning to be on this 20% cut for 6-8 weeks and then move back to maintenance in stages of 100 cal daily.

Earlier this week I raised my Testosterone from 150 to 200 per week, Deca from 150 to 200 per week, and Tren from 75 to 100 EOD.

I am going to take a break from Marcus's HIT workouts for a pullback 2-4 weeks and pursue higher rep workouts for the remainder of the cut as it is hard to stay intense on these calories and I have been on the program too long without a change in training style.

I will continue alternating cardio days with intervals, low intensity, and occasionally a weekly high intensity session of mountain biking or a 5k race.

Thanks again for your help brothers. Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by IronClydes; 12-20-2015 at 09:31 AM.

An update on the source for that order I referenced earlier:

I apparently used a fake site that was mirroring them. I contacted them and they gave me a $100 credit for my troubles.

As such, I want everyone to know that they are a good source, whoever I told the name of the source to previously.

Thanks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Did you titrate the Prami at night.. It actually helps me sleep!

How much were you taking(i just saw you said your lowering it to .5/day... Imho that's plenty if your taking your AI which you are! And taking it during the day isn't worth feeling like you are.. Night time... Right when your falling asleep... And im sure the Tren isn't helping... May not be the culprit but most likely has something to do with...?!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Did you titrate the Prami at night.. It actually helps me sleep!

How much were you taking(i just saw you said your lowering it to .5/day... Imho that's plenty if your taking your AI which you are! And taking it during the day isn't worth feeling like you are.. Night time... Right when your falling asleep... And im sure the Tren isn't helping... May not be the culprit but most likely has something to do with...?!
    I did titrate all the way to 1 ED. Atominis thread on Tren advised that to be the ideal dose. Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!.

1, however, resulted in many problems sleeping. As soon as I missed a dose, I slept beautifully. As result, I went back down to .5 and am sticking to mornings to save myself from anymore restless nights...

And, yes, I didn't mention it above, but I am taking my Anastrozole still at .25 EOD as well as HcG at 500/week.

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    I did titrate all the way to 1 ED. Atominis thread on Tren advised that to be the ideal dose. Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!. 1, however, resulted in many problems sleeping. As soon as I missed a dose, I slept beautifully. As result, I went back down to .5 and am sticking to mornings to save myself from anymore restless nights... And, yes, I didn't mention it above, but I am taking my Anastrozole still at .25 EOD as well as HcG at 500/week.
    .5 mg ed is still a lot. Titrate it to .125 some get really sick even from .25

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    T if you remember when you asked me about Prami I said most people don't do well so make sure you titrate it .125 increments like Bio stated above... Some don't need much and if your prolactin is too low that's not good either(think of it like crashed E2 but prolactin - same concept really)... GL Id definitely try starting at .125 and and .25 and so on(.375/.5)if too much back it down to .2 for a few days etc... You may not needs that much what wk are you in or when do you get BW?
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-19-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Hey Nach,

I did follow your advice to a T. I titrated from .125 in small segments up every 3-4 days until I reached .5 without issue. Then I was referred to Atonimi's thread and found out that 1 ED was the recommended dose, so I titrated further up to that. Apparently over .5 is too much for me.

Getting frustrated with my lack of progress over a month into this cut now, and 3 weeks into the Tren A cycle. Doesn't make any sense to me. Normally, on a cycle, I increase and am at about 3800-4000 growing without bodyfat. At 3000 for this long seems like it should have given me some solid results. As of yesterday, I'm down to 2750 calories.

I'm hoping the Tren will continue to protect my lean mass, however, I am concerned. I weighed in again this morning and too measurements - no waist change and what appeared to me 1/4 to 1/2" girth loss in the shoulders and chest....areas I had no bodyfat issues.

I am pushing on with the reduced cut, but if anything relevant comes to mind, I appreciate your input.

Thanks and Merry Christmas brother.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    T if you remember when you asked me about Prami I said most people don't do well so make sure you titrate it .125 increments like Bio stated above... Some don't need much and if your prolactin is too low that's not good either(think of it like crashed E2 but prolactin - same concept really)... GL Id definitely try starting at .125 and and .25 and so on(.375/.5)if too much back it down to .2 for a few days etc... You may not needs that much what wk are you in or when do you get BW?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Thanks Bio. I tried the reduced dose of .5 last night, before bed, and seemed to sleep well. Thanks brother.

Getting some results again. Apparently the decrease in calories was what was needed. Weighed-in at 226.8 this morning, a 6 pound loss, and my wife commented that I am looking great last night during 'cardio'.

At a 20% deficit and 100 Tren Acetate EOD, the results are bound to start pouring in.

Can't wait to see the finished product and will definitely post some progress pictures soon to compare to the start ones earlier in this thread.

Talking Progress Photo

Any feedback on weak points is appreciated.

Thanks again for your help brothers.

Attachment 160930

Attachment 160931

Attachment 160927

Attachment 160932
    Last edited by IronClydes; 12-24-2015 at 06:52 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Looking great T great work

Thanks Nach!

Question 4 weeks into 20% Cut

Hey Fellas,

Following a much needed 2 week pullback, I have now been full throttle back into Marcus's HIT for 2 weeks and I am 4 weeks into a 20% caloric cut. Next time I do it right, carb cycling at maintenance with increased cardio as Marcus recommends! However, for the time being, I would appreciate any critique of my progress photos this morning. No workout pump, just after waking up.

I looking for feedback into what you feel are my weak points, some recommended changes in my routine to address these, and any other insight I can drain from your accumulated experiences.

For background, I am at 2550 calories (60 fat, 270 carb, 230 protein), doing HIT 5 days a week and cardio 5 days a week (low intensity). I just started devoting a 6th day to weak point training in the 8-15 rep range, no beyond failure, to prevent over training.

I am at 125 Tren A 3x/week, 100 Test C 2x/week, 100 Deca 2x/week, and 300 HcG 2x/week.

Current stats are 225 pounds, 10ish % bodyfat, and un-flexed measurements: 41.5" hips, 36.25" waist at belt line, 46.25" chest at nipples, 54" shoulders, 15.5" arms at thickest, 25.5" quads at mid, 17" neck above traps, 16.5 calf at thickest.

Attachment 161360Attachment 161361Attachment 161362

All,

Here are the results of my mid-cycle bloods. Any feedback is appreciated.

Attachment 161768

Currently 1/2 way through cycle.

Cycle is 125 Tren A EOD, 250 HcG biweekly, 100 test cyp biweekly, 75 Deca biweekly.

.25 Anastrozole EOD and .5 Prami ED.

Looks like I might need to increase prami?

Tduff

New thread for those interested: Proposed MTB Racing Cycle

saucerking is offline Associate Member
    Look, if you are trying to cut, eat 300-500 calories below maintenance. If you are trying to bulk, eat 300-500 calorie above maintenance. It's that simple. Don't bother with all these "Carb cycles". You can cycle with carbs all you want but it won't do a single thing if your calories aren't below your maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by saucerking View Post
    Look, if you are trying to cut, eat 300-500 calories below maintenance. If you are trying to bulk, eat 300-500 calorie above maintenance. It's that simple. Don't bother with all these "Carb cycles". You can cycle with carbs all you want but it won't do a single thing if your calories aren't below your maintenance.
    Got it, I've already had the successful cut now. Just looking to move onto conversation about an athetic AAS cycle now and was trying to recruit some interest to that thread. Thanks saucer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information