daem is offline Anabolic Member

Stop being so damn impatient...

To all members out there who are going to be starting a cycle or currently in the beginning stages of their first one, be patient!

We have all sorts of posts about 10-15 pound weight gains the first week or 2 of mass cycles and these people are wondering if the gear is working how it is supposed to? Give me a break here...new members claim to have done research to justify beginning AS use, however they don't know when compounds they have already started putting into their body will begin to kick?

If newer users actually did the research that they claim, the question on results would not be asked until AFTER gains have been subpar or stagnant for a relatively longer amount of time than they should have.

Asking a question in week 1 or 2 of a 12 week cycle about when you will start blowing up is not only impatient but annoying to most of us since there are so many great resources on this board available to answer questions like that.

Remember, no two people are the same, but general times and effects of different AS are relatively constant and consistent from person to person, especially newer users.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Just to add to that. steroids =muscle if you believe that your not ready to juice. Steroids don't give you muscles, training, diet and recovery build muscle. Steroids can help when all the afore mentioned are in order. So if you think juicing is going to some how cause you to train better, help you eat better and some how bring it all together because you've stuck a needle with some drug(s) in it, in your body. You need to rethink juicing.

Hard work, dedication and juice can help build a better body, but gear isn't going to GIVE you anything. Maybe some sides when you do more then you need.

JohnnyB

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained 30 pounds off of deca in 1 week, and I was wondering if my gear was actually working or if that 30 pounds is just water weight? If I describe how the bottle looks can you tell me if you think it is real or not. AND, if it is just water weight how can I get rid of most of it and still keep my gains? Oh by the way, why cant I get a hard on if I am only using DECA?

falcore is offline New Member
    hmm.. i hope this wasn't sparked by my post

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=57487

In my case, as with all newbies, you must understand that it is probably curiosity. And definitely in my case, it is. When injecting a compound in your body, it is nice to get a little verification every once in awhile from senior members such as yourself. In my post Johnny B responded, and it just tells me that if there was anything horribly wrong, i would have been told, by either him or someone else. Instead, i now know that my diet seems to be good, and that i should continue it in week 5 as i had originally researched it.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by bermich
    I gained 30 pounds off of deca in 1 week, and I was wondering if my gear was actually working or if that 30 pounds is just water weight? If I describe how the bottle looks can you tell me if you think it is real or not. AND, if it is just water weight how can I get rid of most of it and still keep my gains? Oh by the way, why cant I get a hard on if I am only using DECA?
    Only 30lbs? it sounds like your diet isint up to scratch try upping your carbs to 1120 and cals to around 9000 that should fix it. And as for the bottle i have a mental picture of it in my head and it looks legit that guy who sold it is 2 thumbs up golden and to combat the SOFT ON try doubleing your dose untill you at 2g a week hope this helped.........Hitman

Well I am on the greens diet. I only eat anything that is green and grows from a tree. It seems to work. Thanks for the feed back on whether my gear was real. I found an injection needle and was wondering how many times I can use it before I need to resharpen the tip.

AND FALCORE. You are right. It would be stupid not to ask questions during something very new such as what you are doing. Strange substances directly into your muscle without a physician keeping tabs. Everyone on here is great with their info and experiences. It helps to be reassured that everything is going well. Glad to hear about your progress

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    patience is always a good idea !

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Patience is better than Patients !

Originally posted by TANK01
    Patience is better than Patients !
    I like that, I'm going to have to steal it from you

JohnnyB

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    Hard work, dedication and juice can help build a better body, but gear isn't going to GIVE you anything

ahhhh great words of wisdom form a wise man ... for all the real beginners out there ... let me tell you how important diet and nutrition are ... I had some shit going on in my life a few years ago and to make a long story short I didn work out for two years and I ate like shit. I was up to 220lbs and I bet 30%+ b.f ... I'm only 5'9". This past year I've been hammering the weights (like the old days) and been on a (somewhat) strict nutrition plan. I can't even tell you what world of difference its made in every aspect of my life.

Eat right and workout ... its a pretty simple concept to a better way of living.
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-25-2003 at 04:54 PM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    anyone who was around in the day, would remember the magic pills?? this thread just made me laugh and remember that, dont know if i can do a search or if it was on the old board

anyone remember?

peace

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    I understand where everyone above is coming from, and i totally agree with all the guys who posted above.

that being said, if you have a legit question or concern, dont be afraid to post up. theres no sense crying because youre in week 3 and nothings happened yet, and we cant help you, because you didnt post what you were using, or how much, and for how long.

be concise, and give whomever is helping you as much info as possible. this includes stats, diet, routine, and rest habits. most of the time a direct answer can be given pretty damn quick if we have the right info.

try and research your concerns on your own 1st. this way you have some idea of what we're talking about when we answer you. i can hardly stand it when i answer a question, and get 4 more because the person in question has no clue on basic steroidology. yet this person has already stuck him or herself..........wow.

dont get me wrong here, i'm all for helping anyone that asks for it. most on this board know this already. all i ask is that you come in prepared, at least a little.

peace I4L

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    anyone who was around in the day, would remember the magic pills?? this thread just made me laugh and remember that, dont know if i can do a search or if it was on the old board

anyone remember?

peace

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ht=magic+pills
    abstrack@protonmail.com

See. Now those are the old threads that should be bumped up every now and then. You dont even wanna know how much my source raped me on the price of his magic pills. OMG

I think the idea of instant muscles or steroids =muscle, that all you have to do is inject some juice and you'll be big. Is more media hype, before I was educated about juice, I'd see someone that had a good built and would think juicer. I thought because they were on juice that, that caused them to work out harder and eat right, how wrong I was.

There are no microwave muscles.

JohnnyB

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    LOL you know me bros i totally agree

There is no such thing as a magic pill, shot or drink.

many many years i sat around getting bigger and bigger bitching because the diet pills and shakes didnt work.

After all i have learned about fina, test and the rest i can say this without worrying.

NOTHING COMES QUICK OR EASY!

if it does, you will lose it just as fast.

Spend the time working on your mind. Change what you believe and do each day and you will get your results.

Spend alot of time working on your diet, without that your wasting money. Spend even more time tweaking your diet then worry about juice.

I am here to teach about fina anyway i can. If you prove to me that you are ready to learn by giving me the details i need, i will do ANYTHING to help you that i can.

It took me 32 years to get 350 poounds and it will take a while to work it off. but baby its going and i love it!!

plan,think,do

Blessings to each of you from your personal higher power. Whichever that may be, i wish you all success and might gains!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

IMO

daem, I agree. There are questions asked without any research behind them and that's annoying. But, I also think people should feel free to ask anything here. Holding back so you don't get flamed is ridiculous if it could help prevent a side effect, improve your cycle, diet, training, etc. I've had to ask some newbie questions myself lots of times and I'm always happy to get 10 replys from bros that have probably heard the same questions several times before but don't mind helping me out. Bottom line....research first, ask second....but don't be scared to ask a question, ever.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: IMO

Originally posted by pumpseeker
    There are questions asked without any research behind them and that's annoying. But, I also think people should feel free to ask anything here. Holding back so you don't get flamed is ridiculous if it could help prevent a side effect, improve your cycle, diet, training, etc. I've had to ask some newbie questions myself lots of times and I'm always happy to get 10 replys from bros that have probably heard the same questions several times before but don't mind helping me out. Bottom line....research first, ask second....but don't be scared to ask a question, ever.
    word, we all can use direction at times.

I agree, this should be taken as a thread that says don't ask if you don't know. I think the basics should be covered, beofre you think of cycling though.

JohnnyB

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I like that, I'm going to have to steal it from you

JohnnyB
    Damnit, I'm a poet and didn't even know it !

Bog off Johnny ya bastid !

Originally posted by TANK01
    Damnit, I'm a poet and didn't even know it !

Bog off Johnny ya bastid !
    hummmm I guess that means no

JohnnyB

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Said with a terribly false Brittish accent:
    "We don't flame here; we start separate threads and RANT."

It's good to read these threads--it let's people blow off some steam. I know this common display of impatience by newbies certainly is a concern of mine, because more times than not, it leads someone to raise his/her dose ridiculously high..."I was takin' 600mg every week for my first cycle, but didn't get any results the first two weeks so I bumped it to 800mg every week and added two other steroids at 400mg per week." UGH.

"I'm 2 weeks in and I gained 10 lbs!"
    I always assume the person who writes such things does not realize (among other things) that if you weigh yourself within 1-2 hours of eating a large meal, then you are going to weigh more. Try weighing yourself first thing in the morning after you use the bathroom--you will not have eaten for 6-8 hours, so that will be closer to your true body weight. Oh, and next time take off your clothes (and sneakers) and put down the dumbbell before you step on the scale.

Merk227 is offline New Member
    Look guy's for someone to say don't ask those question because your'll sound stuiped is just plain crazy.We were all new to this one time or another. nobody here was born with a needle in there butt and knowing how there first cycle was going to turn out.If I would have had the commen sense and just taken the time and not been ashamed to post questions i probably would have had better gains my first time around. So I paid for my mistake's the hard way.So if a newbie wants to ask a question give him a brake.He just might learn from your mistake's instead of his.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Merk227
    Look guy's for someone to say don't ask those question because your'll sound stuiped is just plain crazy.We were all new to this one time or another. nobody here was born with a needle in there butt and knowing how there first cycle was going to turn out.If I would have had the commen sense and just taken the time and not been ashamed to post questions i probably would have had better gains my first time around. So I paid for my mistake's the hard way.So if a newbie wants to ask a question give him a brake.He just might learn from your mistake's instead of his.
    I agree, Merk227. I think people should ask questions, no matter what. It's better to ask and be corrected than to act on uniformed decisions.

Occasional threads like this are good because they remind all members that impatience can lead to destructive behavior like increasing doses or exaggerating their gains. (Actually, this behavior is not limited to just newbies). It also reminds people that steroids aren't magic potions that give massive gains overnight.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-28-2003 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Information