parkra is offline Associate Member

Question weird ejaculatory load, should I be concerned?

I'm two and a half weeks into pct and iv been noticing this but have just not thought anything of it.

currently I have no libido and i can only get a semi thru psychical stimulation, I just enjoy fapping because I have nothing better to do even if i don't get aroused and the sensation isn't nearly as good. but I've noticed my load is very thick white clumps with no liquid present? It seems to have no semen whatsoever. but my boys are back to full size so Idk if i should be concerned with whats going on?

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    Man, that sucks! What and how much of it are you taking for your PCT? Also, how long have you been having these issues?
    Sounds like your estrogen level is completely tanked. The jizz issue could be prostate enlargement. Search for "the estrogen handbook" on the web. That might help.
    I think if I were in your shoes I would go get some blood work done by a doctor.
    Maybe some other guys can help out here.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In all the threads I've encountered over the years complaining about the appearance of one's semen, not one of them clued us (or the OP) into something medically relevant.

The appearance of your semen doesn't matter and may change on cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by parkra View Post
    I'm two and a half weeks into pct and iv been noticing this but have just not thought anything of it.

currently I have no libido and i can only get a semi thru psychical stimulation, I just enjoy fapping because I have nothing better to do even if i don't get aroused and the sensation isn't nearly as good. but I've noticed my load is very thick white clumps with no liquid present? It seems to have no semen whatsoever. but my boys are back to full size so Idk if i should be concerned with whats going on?
    Are you using CLOMID as part of your PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Are you using CLOMID as part of your PCT?
    ye, and nolvadex

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    How does it taste OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy93 View Post
    How does it taste OP?
    lol,

after more research what I think is happening is since a lot of semen is created during sexual arousal and I'm jerking with no libido my load is thick and 'non-lidquidy' from that

Give your body time. You need time for your endo system to return to equilibrium.

Thread Information