Thread: Kidney issue.

z06vett is offline Associate Member

Kidney issue.

Hi guys im a 32 year old male, thought i was in good health. I had begun my cycle of (1cc testP/ 75mg trenA ED) / 200mg Equpoise 2x a week i was about 2 weeks plus in to my cycle and after an intense back and shoulder work out i started to feel my right Flank side to give me more and sorness pain. Went to the doc a few days later ending up with 3 kidney stones. gave me meds ect feel better now. My question is, is there any correlation of me being on my cycle with these paticular substances and this kidney issue?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No and yes.

It doesnt cause it directly and stones take months or years to develop, genetics also play in role in potentially being more likely to have kidney stones. Also dehidration and not taking enough water.
    Of course steroids will put stress in our bodies and organs, it will increase our metabolisms so probably speeding up potential problems. Also tren I think can be very harsh on kidneys as it makes you need tons of water just to keep up with the extra sweating and higher body temp.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think there's much correlation. Just watch your oxalate intake.

got ya, i was staying away from drinbking 2-4 gallons of water a day, so i didnt get a puffy look. ill def have increase my water intake for sure

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Tren is pretty hard on the kidneys. I wouldn't doubt that it was a contributing factor.

Test and EQ should be fine.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    got ya, i was staying away from drinbking 2-4 gallons of water a day, so i didnt get a puffy look. ill def have increase my water intake for sure
    2-4 gallons is excessive. You shouldn't ever need more than 1-2 gallons unless you're somewhere crazy hot.
    EIther way, drinking a lot of water does not cause water retention. Drinking too little does (provided that you aren't in renal failure).

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    2-4 gallons is excessive. You shouldn't ever need more than 1-2 gallons unless you're somewhere crazy hot.
    EIther way, drinking a lot of water does not cause water retention. Drinking too little does (provided that you aren't in renal failure).
    I disagree. If you're on a decent amount of gear (esp orals and tren ), you're gonna want 3-4 gallons a day.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    Hi guys im a 32 year old male, thought i was in good health. I had begun my cycle of (1cc testP/ 75mg trenA ED) / 200mg Equpoise 2x a week i was about 2 weeks plus in to my cycle and after an intense back and shoulder work out i started to feel my right Flank side to give me more and sorness pain. Went to the doc a few days later ending up with 3 kidney stones. gave me meds ect feel better now. My question is, is there any correlation of me being on my cycle with these paticular substances and this kidney issue?

Kidney stones are typically something that takes quite some time to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That's good info for me.

Thread Information