Jake198599 is offline Junior Member

Cholesterol / Triglycerides EXTREMELY High.

tren a 100 eod. test p 50 eod. aromasin 25 ed. caber .5 eod. HCG every 4 days. ACCUTANE 20 ed. no cardio no fiber(would this make a major difference if I started these?)

CBC completely normal. Liver values completely normal. Estrogen normal.

cholesterol 319 mg/ dl
    triglyceride 264 mg/ dl
    HDL 4 mg/ dl

BEFORE CYCLE:
    cholesterol 137 mg/ dl
    triglyceride 58 mg/ dl
    HDL 39 mg/ dl

Cardio, Fiber, Fish Oil, and droping the Accutane enough to fix this or are these values that crazy?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You need to put up the reference values. Age? Bloodpressure?. Puls?. If your bp and pulse are ok, bad lipids may not be serious bad.
    And we need to know hdl and ldl. Total cholestrol is not that important. But the gap beetween hdl and ldl. Hdl transporst fat to the liver. Thats good. Ldl transport fat to you arteries. Thats bad.

My experiences is that no supplements/herbs will seriously aid in steroidrelated worsening of cholestrol. I did all kinds of otc cholestrolsupport with my lgd, but it didnt help a bit. My hdl was very bad 0,38 (0,8-2,5)

But, it always go within range when i quit the cycle or eas up.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Before cycle it was not bad (not saying it was perfect), dont panic, of course you want to keep eye on cholesterol, but IMO it is quite difficult to keep values good during cycle specially in a tren cycle. Just make sure that off cycle your values come back to normal and that you stay off cycle for a proper amount of time.

Dont forget veggies and fruit

Thread Information