Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Very bad first experience with a source

IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Very bad first experience with a source

It's been 12 days since ordering from a source recommended on these forums and i have received no tracking information nor the order I paid for with expedited shipping. They advise that they send tracking the first day but I got nothing. Seems safe to assume I got ripped off.

Is there an appropriate forum to warn others so that they don't get screwed by them to? This was $280 I couldn't afford to lose. I would like the opportunity to save others from this as well as make their poor business practices known.

However, I understand posting sources is a no-no. So, how can I warn everyone?
    Last edited by IronClydes; 11-21-2015 at 05:01 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Another site's sponsor, or buyanabolics.com?

For more information, I spoke with them beforehand and was assured delivery within 1-2 days of western union receipt due to paying an extra $30 for expedited shipping. They picked it up and I received confirmation of this 11 days ago now and they haven't returned any of the past 15 or so emails sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Another site's sponsor, or buyanabolics.com?
    Not sure I am allowed to say? Am I? I don't want this whole thread deleted. But, no, not the one you said. The other one, they are the only site not affiliated with us that I am told we allow as a sponsor due to their reputation....

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The only site sponsor we have that sells products is buyanabolics.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The only site sponsor we have that sells products is buyanabolics.
    I was advised that they are a sponsor here too?
    Last edited by IronClydes; 11-21-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    I was advised that **** **** is a sponsor here too?
    Unfortunately you're mistaken. They're a source and we don't have any sponsors that are sources. Please edit your post.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Unfortunately you're mistaken. They're a source and we don't have any sponsors that are sources. Please edit your post.
    Edited.

For more information, I spoke with them beforehand and was assured delivery within 1-2 days of western union receipt due to paying an extra $30 for expedited shipping. They picked it up and I received confirmation of this 11 days ago now and they haven't returned any of the past 15 or so emails sent.

Any advice for dealing with them or at least warning others about them?
    Last edited by IronClydes; 11-21-2015 at 05:35 PM.

Any advice for dealing with Alin or at least warning others about them?
    PM sent

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    Edited.
    Maybe u should start a new post in one on one with staff. It's private exchange with staff. Thx!
    Last edited by GirlyGymRat; 11-21-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Tduff You need to edit your post. Have you read the forum rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Tduff You need to edit your post. Have you read the forum rules?
    Bio, I already edited. Did I miss something?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Thank you. you hadn't when i posted

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    I think you Are good now with the second edit!

Thanks GGR and Bio. Apologies.

Never been ripped off as I used to use a work source. Lesson learned, unfortunately.

I just wish there was a way to warn everyone about them as they are listed in top 5 of sources internationally.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Meh, be patient. Some orders fall through the cracks and take a lot longer than expected. I know who you're talking about, but they're not a sponsor here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Meh, be patient. Some orders fall through the cracks and take a lot longer than expected. I know who you're talking about, but they're not a sponsor here.

Thanks for the words of encouragement brother. Unfortunately, I think this was a true scam. They were responding to every e-mail until I paid them, now nothing for nearly 2 weeks and they had assured I'd have tracking info in a day and delivery in 2 days. So, yeah....

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If they arent answering their mails i think its a good possibility you have been scammed unfortunatley.

From experience most legit sources will post on their homepage of their website that they arent answering mails or shipping products or are closed for a couple of weeks.

If it doesnt say anything like that on your sources website and they arent answering immediatley after payment i think you have been done

A55H0LES!

sean,d is offline New Member
    That's not right lad.hop you get what you wont to do about it letting others no word of moth is the best way.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I will check into this...

I do have this to say there can be a perfect explanation for this...

1. It has only been 11 days since money was picked up - many times it is 2 to 3 weeks from beginning to end of a transaction as this is not a Walmart pharmacy.

2. Items could have been shipped and delayed for many reasons - PO inspection, Items broke in shipping, lost in mail it is the busiest time in the shipping mailing year started 3 weeks ago, etc.

3. Email contact is not usually done on a daily basis, most sources get annoyed by people who email everyday and do not answer after they have made the transaction... its finished and tracking number is sent when sent or you receive your goods... tricky part because some never send them and some do... tracking makes it easier for you but more dangerous for them.. can be tracked both ways.

4. Going on board and accusing someone 11 days in is a scene for disaster give a source a minute to get your stuff to you... remember they have real jobs and lives also... as well as car wrecks, sickness and deaths in families just like you do...

5. My least favorite to mention.. they could have been busted... it happens...

Not making excuses just mentioning the obvious things that I have seen happen in most cases... Do I think you have been ripped off absolutely not.. I think there is a reason we just don't know what yet...

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

1. It has only been 11 days since money was picked up - many times it is 2 to 3 weeks from beginning to end of a transaction as this is not a Walmart pharmacy.

2. Items could have been shipped and delayed for many reasons - PO inspection, Items broke in shipping, lost in mail it is the busiest time in the shipping mailing year started 3 weeks ago, etc.

3. Email contact is not usually done on a daily basis, most sources get annoyed by people who email everyday and do not answer after they have made the transaction... its finished and tracking number is sent when sent or you receive your goods... tricky part because some never send them and some do... tracking makes it easier for you but more dangerous for them.. can be tracked both ways.

4. Going on board and accusing someone 11 days in is a scene for disaster give a source a minute to get your stuff to you... remember they have real jobs and lives also... as well as car wrecks, sickness and deaths in families just like you do...

Not making excuses just mentioning the obvious things that I have seen happen in most cases... Do I think you have been ripped off absolutely not.. I think there is a reason we just don't know what yet...

*admin*
    I agree here ... I don't think you have been ripped off yet. That source is pretty good one.

Nice post by the way.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    280 bucks - srsly

I wise juicer once told me, don't spend what you can't afford to lose
    bloodchoke likes this.

FullWeekWarrior is offline New Member
    I had a similar experience at first with my first cycle recently, but the best thing to do is to keep emailing them multiple times. Often your emails will get directed to there spam filter so you will have to email a couple times to make sure your message gets through.

Also, you are probably ordering from over seas so it will take longer than expected and longer than they state on their website it will usually take. This was the case with me, as it said it usually takes 7-14 days to ship, but for me it took a month and a half just to get one simple order of two packets of arimidex to have oct on hand ahead of time in case something happens during the cycle. So plan out your cycles ahead of time and purchase ahead of time.

If you are spending more than a $100 The website should have a regular representative or affiliate that you can email that will also offer you a number to text or Skype.

Don't do Western Union orders because it is too complicated. Use your credit Card as you regularly would use on the internet and if you suspect fraud ask your banker to cancel the purchase and or freeze your credit card account and or until the number is changed.

^ unless your source is a friend or family member, i would never be ordering with my credit card details, definatley not

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Good luck, man. I hope it works out. Being ganked is infuriating.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Keep us posted! But, I have only heard good things about who you speak of. Not just internet good things, but personal life people experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by FullWeekWarrior View Post
    I had a similar experience at first with my first cycle recently, but the best thing to do is to keep emailing them multiple times. Often your emails will get directed to there spam filter so you will have to email a couple times to make sure your message gets through.

Also, you are probably ordering from over seas so it will take longer than expected and longer than they state on their website it will usually take. This was the case with me, as it said it usually takes 7-14 days to ship, but for me it took a month and a half just to get one simple order of two packets of arimidex to have oct on hand ahead of time in case something happens during the cycle. So plan out your cycles ahead of time and purchase ahead of time.

If you are spending more than a $100 The website should have a regular representative or affiliate that you can email that will also offer you a number to text or Skype.

Don't do Western Union orders because it is too complicated. Use your credit Card as you regularly would use on the internet and if you suspect fraud ask your banker to cancel the purchase and or freeze your credit card account and or until the number is changed.
    What???? Credit Card ???

Never.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    What???? Credit Card ???

Never.
    Especially because if something did go wrong, you would then have to tell your credit card company what happened. Not a good idea.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol u guys saw credit card....

I saw text and or Skype lmao.
    Bodacious likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sfla80 View Post
    lol u guys saw credit card....

I saw text and or skype lmao.
    lol......

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

*admin*
    Thank you. I have spoken to a few more moderators on the site and have been advised that I was referred to the wrong site....I used the .com version, which is apparently a "well known scammer". Is there a way we can create a thread where everyone can post a list of scamming sources to avoid? I trusted that this was a credible first online source as the advice in these forums have to date been very good to me. I would hope we can help others avoid the .com version of them.

I would LOVE to meet these people. I was wondering....does anyone have any ideas for getting my money back or getting them back lol? Perhaps file a fraud claim with Western Union? I don't have to advise it was for AAS...

Quote Originally Posted by FullWeekWarrior View Post

Thanks for the advice brother. Wish I saw some of that sooner.

With regard to Western Union, from what I've seen so far, paying with credit card doesn't seem to be an option....it's always western union or moneygram...

Do you mean to say, use their online sites and pay with your card there?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23 View Post
    Keep us posted! But, I have only heard good things about who you speak of. Not just internet good things, but personal life people experiences.
    Thanks Mikey. Apparently the .com version of this site I was referred to is not the version I should have used. This is a "well known scammer".

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thank you. I have spoken to a few more moderators on the site and have been advised that I was referred to the wrong site....I used the .com version, which is apparently a "well known scammer". Is there a way we can create a thread where everyone can post a list of scamming sources to avoid? I trusted that this was a credible first online source as the advice in these forums have to date been very good to me. I would hope we can help others avoid the .com version of them.

I would LOVE to meet these people. I was wondering....does anyone have any ideas for getting my money back or getting them back lol? Perhaps file a fraud claim with Western Union? I don't have to advise it was for AAS...
    This is exactly why we are NOT a source board!! At some point they all just clean house... It could have been for a lot more - but this is surely the game we play(all of us)! It's best to just try and forget about it and learn from it... Learning experience!

Regarding your money... Fraud(really)?! They'll do their own investigation, too... I'd wouldn't even think about it(if it was a c/c)

Accept the loss and move on. Learn from it.

Have a read of "Sources - The Game" in jimmyinkedup's blog. Interesting read.

I hope you have better luck next time tduf
    MikeyZ23 likes this.

papathesmurf is offline Junior Member
    Is it a domestic source or international? I bought some PCT stuff international though a well known source and they did not give me any tracking or anything. It took almost 20 days to arrive in New York at the USPS sort facility and *poof* There was tracking. 5 days later I had my package.

Also, if you went though Western Union it you can look the the western union number up and check it online and see when/where your money got picked up and do with that info as you will. Main reasons why I do not think people should be using Western Union for this stuff.

#bitcoins

Domestic.....apparently that is a dead giveaway that it is a scam...being a .com site and all.

The money was paid via Western Union to Ukraine and picked up in Kiev by a Michail Piskunov.

I contacted Ashop at the correct site, .in, and was advised that the .com is a mirror site that is a well known scammer. Leave it to me to find such a site for my first online source. I misinterpreted another member's recommendation of them to me in a PM. It's my fault, just a tough lesson to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by papathesmurf View Post
    Is it a domestic source or international? I bought some PCT stuff international though a well known source and they did not give me any tracking or anything. It took almost 20 days to arrive in New York at the USPS sort facility and *poof* There was tracking. 5 days later I had my package.

Also, if you went though Western Union it you can look the the western union number up and check it online and see when/where your money got picked up and do with that info as you will. Main reasons why I do not think people should be using Western Union for this stuff.

#bitcoins

You guys can laugh but at the end of the day you're always playing it close with this stuff if you're not getting a prescription, and trust me if you don't believe me I would tell you who I've trusted but apparently you're not aloud to do this stuff online.

Besides, I don't have as much time to live on another shady internet forum like this open to the public like wikipedia and or bodybuilding.com

I'm to busy doing the damn thing 99% of the time. The rest of the time I share information to help others.

I only give such advice because Ive actually received test and deca to name a few....

And by the way were technically all crazy for trying something like this on the internet

The best way is to FIND A SOURCE IN PERSON

if only it was easy for us as it is for the professional athletes like Ronnie Coleman and the likes

Dude you're stuff could have also been seized by customs but the company should have notified you and or if not,
    ask them about this.....I had to do it until I finally received my gear

Sorry if you already know this or someone said it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information