Rennox86 is offline New Member

Solo sustanon + pct question, low E2

Hi!
    I'm 29year old male. My gym exp 10years. Bench press 150kg, squat 205kg, deadlift 190kg. Never used steroids before, only naturally+fitness supplements. My bulking and shredding periods weren't original: 6month bulking to about 107kg and bf 24%, shredding to 94kg and 18%. So now i'm on 105kg and 23%. Problem is that when i'm losing weight so i lose in my results also, that stops me from shredding to smaller weights. Last 2years reached a plateau: on max bulking no result improvement. Training: 4x a week gym, 1-2x mma, 2x 2h cardio becycle or running. Maybe kinda of overtraining. But do not feel anything clinically. My sportdoctor in stress test on becycle said that i have a mild hypertonic reaction to physical activity. So he ordered to add cardio. I have normal bp in rest. I tested my testo and it was on the lower border of normal (normal is 9, so i have sometimes 9-10). No low testosterone symptoms. Muscle is growing awfully, seems that overall bodymass is growing in account of fat. As i'm also MD so i can write myself any kind of AS when i want. In our country we have Sust, Nebido. As nebido is testosterone undercyclinate so i decided to sust. It is a mix of esters with different clearance time and period of action. 1.)So when do i start a pct? is it also 14day after last injection? 2) My aim is to lose weight and bf carefully and to save muscles (maybe grow it if i'm lucky). Is sustanon a normal AS for this? will i have an effect? I can buy it just by my own receipt with no risk. officially tested and pharmagrade. So why to risk and buy online something risky. I will have also arimidex or aromasin , hcg , acetylcystein. Cycle will be for 12weeks.
    3) what about estradiol hormone, as it is low in my case, 0.02nmol it's 5pg. should i use AI then or just watch the condition and then start?
    Thanks to all!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Growing muscle mass and trying to shred a lot of fat at the same time is very hard to do, and if you go for a bulk cycle and then try to cut too fast after the bulk cycle you will lose muscle, you need to gradualy drop the bodyfat

Also its easier if you start your cycle with a lower bodyfat
    You have talked about a lot above but not once have you mentioned your diet?

What do you eat on a tyical day? (Be honest here)

Rennox86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Growing muscle mass and trying to shred a lot of fat at the same time is very hard to do, and if you go for a bulk cycle and then try to cut too fast after the bulk cycle you will lose muscle, you need to gradualy drop the bodyfat

Also its easier if you start your cycle with a lower bodyfat
    You have talked about a lot above but not once have you mentioned your diet?

What do you eat on a tyical day? (Be honest here)
    It's not a champion's diet. Just as usually advised 50% proteins + 20-30%carbs + 20-30% fats. Usually 1x a day a small cheat which i count to carbs. With that usually i can drop weight steadily 300-500g a week and about -10-15kg in 5month. With AS i planned to drop 200g a week and maybe AS will be helpful for saving muscle and burning only fat. So about with the same overall mass and much better bf% in the end. I don'plan to get mega ripped for photoshoot it's just beating the plateau and trying to max save the results after.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Of course you can use sus for a cycle and 12wks is fine. Pct would start 18-21days after your last pin.

Good nutrition and workouts will help you lose bf not test.
    Have a read at the information in the link it will help you a lot with everything you need to know. Any more Q just ask and we will help you out.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information