FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member

Ever heard of this?

A friend of mine was running 200mg test 200 a week (1/2cc twice a week), and claimed to gain 70 lbs. of pure muscle in 4 weeks. Anyway he was telling me he stopped because his nuts shrank (obviously) but would "float" up into his stomach. He said his ballsac would get very tight and his ball would go up causing some of the worst pain. Another friend told me the same has happened to him. He claims it is because of the test. I am running 400mg a week of test enanthate for my first cycle and haven't had anything like that. Has this happened to anyone or heard anything like it happening?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    A friend of mine was running 200mg test 200 a week (1/2cc twice a week), and claimed to gain 70 lbs. of pure muscle in 4 weeks. Anyway he was telling me he stopped because his nuts shrank (obviously) but would "float" up into his stomach. He said his ballsac would get very tight and his ball would go up causing some of the worst pain. Another friend told me the same has happened to him. He claims it is because of the test. I am running 400mg a week of test enanthate for my first cycle and haven't had anything like that. Has this happened to anyone or heard anything like it happening?
    hahahaha!!!!ohhh man they just kep gettin better and better man i wish i could meet ur frind so i can slap that bfucker silly !70 lbs my fucking asss!his nut would shoot up causing pain ,,,brb gotta gob geta tissue!

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm ... I once read somewhere that gladiators used to push their balls up before combat to protect them.
    A bit of worthless trivia for you!!!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i know that male children can commonly do that, because their nuts havent gotten big. also, its taught in some martial arts. the muscles in your sac allow it to move around quite a bit, and if your nuts shrink they move further and easier and yes even up into the body cavity..

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    LoL. Thanks bros. I was thinking the same thing about 70 pounds. Appreciate the input.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Its possible to allow your testicles to raise into your body. I wouldnt say its because of the test, but more of a individualized thing.

70lbs in 4wks lol

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Talk to your freind for me and find out where he gets that test 200. 70lbs! I will have my nuts surgically removed for them kind of gains.

Thread Information